Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Harriet Tubman makes the $20

Status
Not open for further replies.

phillies

Banned
Reaction score
You are engaging in flights of fancy while denying libraries full of evidence, human evidence, physical evidence, peer reviewed historical research. You know those facts you say you want. But you don't.

You'd rather listen to YouTube videos with ominous music and read conspiracy bullsh*t.
If everything is factual and correct why is it illegal to question it in many countries? What are they afraid of?

You can claim that but I doubt you're an expert on this subject.

If there is information that shows not everything we've been told is true, it's probably suppressed.

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
If you know exactly who owns stock in the federal reserve. Please enlighten me.
It is not a stockholding organization. It is a membership organization. Its members are virtually every commercial bank in the United States. That is who 'exactly' owns the Federal Reserve.

I have no time for morons that live and breathe Jewish banker conspiracy lunacy.

Enlighten yourself. Be a googletarian.

phillies

Banned
Reaction score
I realize that you are influenced by lunatics and are totally unaware of it.
You're assuming I deny any of it ever happened. I think it's in the middle of what is taught and people who say it's a hoax.

I believe when ideas become mainstream (with the exception of things like the sky is blue, fire is hot, ice is cold) that you should question it. Just like our liberal media and the cultural Marxist ideas they push.

The ones who financed the allies in world war 2 probably influenced the history written.

phillies

Banned
Reaction score
Anytime it's illegal to or people are socially ostracized for questioning something there's a problem. Like feminism or black lives matters.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anytime it's illegal to or people are socially ostracized for questioning something there's a problem. Like feminism or black lives matters.
You sound irrationally angry and bitter. You don't know anything about black lives matter.

It took Republicas to break the 'solid South' from old, racist, white democrats and open it to people of all ethnic heritages and gender.
NO.

It was Republicans who pandered to neglected old, racist, white, democrats to secure votes to offset the coalitions that were shifting to the Democratic Party after LBJ and the Civil Rights Act.

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
It was Republicans who pandered to neglected old, racist, white, democrats to secure votes to offset the coalitions that were shifting to the Democratic Party after LBJ and the Civil Rights Act.
You will of course cite evidence other than your own prejudice here. So let's see it.

There is no evidence whatever of party switching by candidates or voters in the American South after the Civil Rights Act. Racist dems were beaten out of office by voters and replaced with the most diverse group of state, local and national elected officials anywhere in the United States. More diverse than wherever it is that you call home.

Republicans did that. For if they hadn't the South would not be the model of elected diversity that it demonstrably is. It would be like your state.

Last edited:

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no evidence whatever of party switching in the American South after the Civil Rights Act. Racist dems were beaten out of office by voters and replaced with the most diverse group of state,mlocal and national elected officials anywhere in the United States.

......whatever you say, dude.

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
Electoral college votes (for you - an obvious neophyte) are for election of the President and Vice President of the United States only.

This does NOT include (as I mentioned) national legislature, local legislatures, governors or more local elected offices like mayors.

I moved no goal posts. You attempted (and incredibly badly) a straw man.

phillies

Banned
Reaction score
You sound irrationally angry and bitter. You don't know anything about black lives matter.

NO.

Black lives matters is associated with American communists and are partially funded by George Soros.

They are clearly an anti-white hate group n they're racists.

Feminists and blm are the irrationally bitter ones. Black people need to stop killing each other and destroying their own communities.

Last edited:

phillies

Banned
Reaction score
We should bring back the good ole McCarthy trials.

The enemy is Marxism and any group societies associated with it.

Asmodeus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think EyesBRollin and TicTac are like the Joker and Batman of this forum... Forever destined to be in conflict, opposites in ideologies.

Status
Not open for further replies.