Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Harold and Kumar go to White Castle

diplomatic_lie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just saw this today, it was frigging hilarous! I especially loved the part where Kumar shaves his pubes with Harold's scissors, and "battlesh!ts".

Walken

Don Juan
Reaction score
That movie was awful. A bunch of corperate writing sessions to turn out a really bad stoner/roadtrip movie. Mostly it was just one long commercial. Did you see all the skillfully placed products? Like the "Extrem" chips?

They road a cheeta and triped balls with doogie howser md. Poorly writen and badly acted.

CaptainSlinky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Walken

They road a cheeta and triped balls with doogie howser md. Poorly writen and badly acted.
Strange, those were my favorite parts...

Personally, I loved it. I suggest seeing it really blazed, if you didn't enjoy it otherwise.

Walken

Don Juan
Reaction score
How am I not going to be ripped when I watch a stoner movie? I had a half zip of fire in my lap when I watched it and I was still bored.

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude how do you not find humor in tripping balls with DOOGIE HOWSER?!

Dark Nimbus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
While I'm not one for bathroom humor, even I'll admit "battle****s" was hilarious. The movie had it's good moments, but seemed desperate with parts like the cheetah and racoon in the car. Overall it was pretty good though, especially the elevator part which made me think of most of the guys on this site, lol.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And what about that Paula Garces? Grrrrr.... :)

Walken

Don Juan
Reaction score
I forgot about the raccoon, that was awful.

The Doogie thing.....I've really come to hate corperations and that movie was writen by a bunch of cheap hollywood writers locked in a room with a dozen holly wood executives. It eats at me, I can't even go to Walmart anymore.

diplomatic_lie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, that battlesh!ts scene is pretty good - its exactly like the the whole "hot babes sh!t like the rest of us"

Or that thing where the black guy is serving them at the burger stand, then goes beserk.

I agree, some parts are quite try-hard. But well, these days its hard to get good comedy movies that DON'T involve college frat boys or romance (frigging pretty polly)

I've really come to hate corperations and that movie was writen by a bunch of cheap hollywood writers locked in a room with a dozen holly wood executives. It eats at me, I can't even go to Walmart anymore.
Er...right. You do realise these DJ Forums are probably run by Allen's corporation right? If Allen (the guy who owns the SoSuave site) was smart, he probably incorporated his SoSuave business. So by that logic you shouldn't visit this site ;)

jtws

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's one of the few films where asians aren't portrayed as the geeky/studious stereotype.

In fact, it's one of the few films featuring Asian-American lead actors in "dominant" roles i.e. no token Asian eye-candy females et al.

Asian pride !

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^
w00T!

"Tank yoo - pleeze c-um again!" (Kal Penn is tha MAN!)

:D

Last edited:

wolfie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I enjoyed it a lot more as an Asian who grew up in a western society. It knocks the traditional racist asian stereotypes, while also poking a lot of fun at the "AFC beta quiet Asian guy" mentality which is actually quite endemic in western countries.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Walken
How am I not going to be ripped when I watch a stoner movie? I had a half zip of fire in my lap when I watched it and I was still bored.
You had a half zip on fire in the theater??? Riiight......you don gotta lie to kick it.

I_Only_Live_Once

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is one of the best slacker-comedies since Wayne's World.

Ever onward

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's one of the few films where asians aren't portrayed as the geeky/studious stereotype
But did you notice how it portrayed white guys? All the white guys in the movie are either mean, crass or EXTREME.

Watching that movie made me ashamed to be a whitie

Stud

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
it makes me wanna burn this motherfuker down!!

great flik.

Morphiex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hehehe great movie , dont care if it was a corperate scam or whatever the second guy who posted here ranted on about , it was still funny =)

"Thank you , come again"

hehe:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: