Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

hardly know her-calls me a stalker-need urgent advice before 2morw

cA^

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hi,
recently i introduced myself to this girl at my college, I have wanted to talk to her for about 3 wks but havent had the nuts and she was also around friends which made it hard, so I finally talked to her on monday. It was just general chat etc. and then I didnt see her again till the next day. It was a quick chat inbetween classes, and I asked her what she has next blah blah then if she was doing anything tomorrow at lunch, and she said she wasnt, so i asked her if she wanted to meet up and she said yes with a big smile. So that night i was stoked etc. keen for tomorrow lunch to chat and find more out about her etc.
Well today came around and I was looking for her but couldnt find her (she is usually in the library but wasnt today:<) and I asked her friend and she said shes here today etc. so I was looking for her etc. anyway since i couldnt find her, i took it as a hint that maybe she didnt want to meet up (she was at school), so fine i think, i will give her a miss and when I see her in the corridors and stuff just say hi and leave it at that. but no ****.ing no.

After lunch i was in the library doing some study and her friend came over (same friend as above) (they went to high school and are in the same english class) and started talking to me about her. She asked me if i liked her and i said i dont know her well enough, then she started saying that she (the girl i was going to meet) thinks im weird. wtf i think, so I ask her what do u mean, she says that she thinks I was stalking her. errrrr im in year 11 and because i was a bit of an afc and didnt have the balls to talk to her for the past 3 weeks, i kind of looked away when we made eye contact etc. she thinks im a stalker? even when i met her on monday ?

So by this point i am pissed that we have talked for all of 5 mins and she thinks im a stalker, and I forget whatelse was said in the convo i was having with her friend, and she started to say something but stopped and i said nah say what ur going to say, she said i dont want to hurt ur feelings...i say go on say it anyway its fine, she goes "i dont think she wants to get to know you" or something along those lines.
fair enough, so i finish study then go on the computer and check my college email, and I get an email from a girl on my bus who we're kinda close saying whos this girl etc. I have never told this girl that i was interest in this other girl, because frankly it was none of her business, and we chat etc. then she brings it up and because of all thats happeend I say we are just friends, nothing more. and then she emails me back saying something about stalking her! i mean ffs i didnt stalk her and now ppl are finding out from ppl that this girl has told that im a stalker.
The reason im worried is cause this could kinda ruin my rep etc.
my question is, when i see her tomorrow, friday or whenever, should i say hi, then come right out and say something about her telling various people that im a stalker?

Really need help before tomorrow guys, so any feedback will be appriciated.

JonJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is where you do not take what this girl says so seriosuly. She can call you a short d1ck bastard and you shouldn't take it seriously. Cause it's either an insult or a screwed up way of looking at you. I take it you 'really' didn't behave in a stalker-ish manner.

Anyway, when someone starts mentioning it, you should just laugh and go "Shyt, you serious? Do you think I'm a stalker?" or "What makes you think that I'm a stalker". People will start mentioning crap about hearing it from some other person and all that. Basically they're admitting to listening and participating in rumours. Then you go, "So do you believe what this person says? Cause it would be such a pity if we couldn't get to know each other better because you "believe" I'm a stalker". Or something along those lines. These are just examples. Don't even bother trying to use them exactly.

Just understand the whole idea of it all. And that is to be confident about yourself. Proud about yourself and sure that there's nothing wrong with you. It's just that some people are one brick shy of a full load and they may say whatever nasty things about you. But then it shouldn't matter. I hope you understand where I'm getting.

cA^

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
JonJack : Thanks for the advice :cool: I think I just over-reacted or something but after reading that, makes me feel alot better :)
Just to confirm, if I see her tomorrow and say hi etc. should I ask her, do you think im a stalker? cause I dont think im a stalker" or something like that?

The real reason why she is saying this bs is because I just used to to get a little shy around her I think, should I tell her that? or just stick to the stalker crap?

Thx again!

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by cA^
JonJack : Thanks for the advice :cool: I think I just over-reacted or something but after reading that, makes me feel alot better :)
Just to confirm, if I see her tomorrow and say hi etc. should I ask her, do you think im a stalker? cause I dont think im a stalker" or something like that?

The real reason why she is saying this bs is because I just used to to get a little shy around her I think, should I tell her that? or just stick to the stalker crap?

Thx again!

I don't think you should say anything. You should have just told her friend to tell her that you're sorry she feels you're a stalker, and that you won't bother her again.

Obviously she has an overinflated image of herself if you're being truthful about the way you approached her. Don't flatter the bytch anymore by making a big deal out of it. LEAVE HER ALONE, AND LET IT GO.

The more you make of the stalker claim, the more other people will make of it. If you see her in the hall, just walk by without any eye contact and ignore her.

cA^

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
keep the advice coming guys, ill check in the morning before I leave,

thx again

Stag

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ur doing something very wrong if girl thinks u r a stalker. Something inside of you makes you look very akward and scary to them. This is not good. Im not going to make you think everything you did is ok like the other guys here.
You must change quickly, otherwise college is going to be hell for you.
Goiod luck

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TOUGH LOVE FOR YOU SUNNY JIM :)

ok here is where you went wrong

you going through a middle man

BAD VERY VERY BAD

let me throw a scenario at you and you answer me

you talk to her friend

her friend goes away

gets the info. GETS JEALOUS. doesn't want to be single by herself

and decides in her womans heart to cut her friends throat with her chances with you

THE PLAY :

the friend who is jealous and has made up HER MIND she DOESN'T approve of you for her friend ( she justify's her actions by saying to herself her friend can do better )

she walks into the library

sees your GULLIBLE a$$ sitting there

She asked me if i liked her

before she destroys you she just wants to make sure you are not just a male friend

then she started saying that she (the girl i was going to meet) thinks im weird

the friend infront of your eyes is calling you weird to your face. and you take that ?

THE FIRST PUNCH

do you block ?

she said weird. not stalker. if you ACCEPT what this LYING b*tch is saying

SHE WILL TAKE IT TO THE NEXT LEVEL

oh and so you know for future reference this is what you do

girl " she thinks you weird "

me " f*ck off ! i am going to go confront her about that and tell her YOU said SHE said i was weird "

girl " no i was just joking she didnt say that "

me " bull$hit you just told me she did "

I JUST CALLED HER BLUFF and if i think the b*tch is up to know good i am gunna burn her at the stake with her friend that i like

she says that she thinks I was stalking her

THE SECOND PUNCH

dude some stranger is telling you lies and you believe them ?

dude she may not have even seen the girl you like

the girl you like may not even be at school that day

WOMEN CAN LIE and they feel ok with it

while i am pointing out how gullible you are to believe people can you send me some money over the internet ? ( joking unless you will actually be dumb enough to do it )

she thinks im a stalker? even when i met her on monday ?

how would you know what she thinks ?

you haven't spoken to her about it

YOU JUST RUNNING YOUR GAME ON A TANK FULL OF LIES FROM HER part lesbo friend who doesn't want you near her

she said i dont want to hurt ur feelings...i say go on say it anyway its fine, she goes "i dont think she wants to get to know you" or something along those lines.

jim ! jim ! you got PLAYED

she doesn't say : " she doesn't want to get to know you "

she says : " I DON'T THINK she wants to get to know you "

YOU SUCKA !

has this crazy b*tch even talked to the chick you like since she went AWOL ?

WHO KNOWS

you eating out of the player hatin' b*tches hand

and I get an email from a girl on my bus who we're kinda close saying whos this girl etc. I have never told this girl that i was interest in this other girl

DANGER. the cops will be at your door soon.

this is getting out of hand.

the sick b*tch is telling people

YOUR REPUTATION IS EVERYTHING

PROTECT IT

ask your friend off the bus to NAME NAMES who told her

track it down. do whatever it takes and find the root

THEN KILL IT

i mean ffs i didnt stalk her and now ppl are finding out from ppl that this girl has told that im a stalker.

yes because you are ignorant to how evil some women can be

but you are learning fast right ?

The reason im worried is cause this could kinda ruin my rep etc.

that is their goal

you should be worried because SOON 4 large AFC's like 60% of the guys on this board that RUN to the defense of women WITHOUT asking questions will approach you at school and threaten to beat you if you don't stop stalking her

infact one of them who does ju jitsu may just attack you before you can explain

or maybe the s*ck b*tch will organise police intervention and a restraining order

how many chicks gunna date you from your school then ?

ALL THE ATTENTION THEY CAN MILK FROM THIS

they will become overnight celebrities

everyone will know their name on campus

^^^ their motive if they go to far incase you need it

my question is, when i see her tomorrow, friday or whenever, should i say hi, then come right out and say something about her telling various people that im a stalker?

Really need help before tomorrow guys, so any feedback will be appriciated.

you are in deep $hit

going to be difficult to get out of

they or her friend has set you up good

oh and incase it was just her friend setting you up by NOW the word has got back to the chick that you like that :

you are stalking her and watch her with binoculars

so now she is your enemy and dont try to change that ( a womans mind against popular vote she is a sheep )

WHAT I WOULD DO :

now i would have stopped it before it started but i have alot of experience and have had a hard life. i have seen it all. i can smell a scam.

mmm.... scaaaam.... *in homer simpson voice*

You need to kill a tree by the root. a person by the head.

you need to get to the chick you like. and straighten her out.

you need to tell her what her friend said. and ask what her friend told her you said.

if she doesn't co-operate then you -

put the hard word on her. TELL her if she doesnt stop you are going to take this further.

take a friend with you as a witness. maybe even a few friends and have them walk up like they are going to rumble.

put the fear of God into these lying b*tches

but like i said i would not be fooled into believing what a total stranger said to my face

i hope you are able to get to the root and kill it

please post your results on how it works out

all the best :)

Lost In Translation :D

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
stalker and weird is used ALOT by younger women these days

the b*tches use it as a shield to mask their black op activities and also

TO GET ATTENTION

sympathy from other women

captain save a h0 swearing loyalty and promising to die defending them from the " branded stalker " ( 60% of this forum )

IT IS ALSO A $HIT TEST

as i explained what the correct answer is " F*CK YOU ! "

the chicks friend is your story was rather devious

she called you weird AND a stalker TO YOUR FACE but got away with it by saying someone else said it

SHE WAS SPEAKING ******** !!!

again i explained the correct answer " F*CK YOU ! "

a real man doesn't take people putting him down

giving him $hit or calling him names

$HIT TEST

wrong answer : a pu$$y says " how am i weird ?"

you are asking her to explain like what she is saying COULD BE TRUE if she can argue the point and show evidence

The DJ Code :

1. his pleasure comes first
2. he will quickly dump a woman who gives him trouble
3. doesn’t suck up to women or put them on pedestals
4. doesn’t let women or people disrespect him.
5. Gets pissed off and isn’t afraid to show it
6. Aren’t afraid to hurt women emotionally.
7. Doesn’t care what others think about him and isn’t looking for approval.

NUMBER 4 and no. 5 apply to when the b*tch tries to put you down

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Lost In Translation

RUN to the defense of women WITHOUT asking questions will approach you at school and threaten to beat you if you don't stop stalking her

infact one of them who does ju jitsu may just attack you before you can explain

hahahah :cheer:

cA^

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have known her friend beforehand, but after reading this I think i'll just say hi to this girl then tell her, ***** told me that you thought I was a stalker, is that true? etc. and just take it from there.

ps. guys i am not a stalker ok, i am only 17 lol and I dont even know the reason why she thinks im a stalker! so i will find out today !~

BrotherAP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If anyone brings that up to you again, laugh it off as if it was so ridiculous that it cannot possibly be true. Say, as sarcastically as possible, "I swear, you get caught hiding in a closet once and your permanently branded a stalker!" then get serious and say "that's the stupidest sh1t I've ever heard you say. stop being such a dumbsh1t and believing everything you heard."

If someone doesn't drop it at that, tell them "whatever, fvck you. If I hear you repeating that again I will slap you so hard your grandma will feel it" and leave. Mad. That should shut people up pretty good.

Also, go to the girl and tell her to stop telling people you're a stalker. Do the same to their friend. Make it clear that you don't appreciate people disrespecting you and trashing your name, and make her feel guilty, expounding the fact that you have been kind to her and she goes around trashing your name. Ask her if she treates everyone that tries to get to know her that way. Don't forget to tell her how stupid you think it is that a girl can get away with calling a guy a stalker who hasn't even spent more than 5 minutes thinking about her.

See, meek behavior comes across as being creepy in a situation like this. You act embarassed, like you got caught doing something wrong, then people will assume that you actually did get caught doing something wrong. You're not acting mad when it's clear to anyone that you should be mad at somebody saying stupid crap about you like that. It's time to drop the manners and tell people that they are acting like morons. Because they are.

Act like you are hiding nothing, and people will assume that you have nothing to hide.

FOL!!!

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JonJack
a screwed up way (of her)* of looking at you.
I'm reading this board, but I only want to reply in the bootcamp topic usually, but I had to point this out...

Damn! This is a very strong way of looking at it. A very interesting perspective/viewpoint! (added the star)

crowes22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LIT is right. The middle man is a killer. That is why I tell guys don't text girls. Too many others can get involved, plus you are giving the woman a hard copy of what you said....bad idea.

When a romance is on the brink of budding, people will come out of the woodwork trying to derail it. It must be kept between you and the girl. Don't even meet her friends til after you hit it. Keep it as private as possible. Her friends WILL try to c0ckblock you if they are single, or if they are jealous of the girl you're seeing (and believe me, they are). Women hate each other, even their 'friends'. So totally avoid all of them, but be smooth about it. Don't let her know. This is real hard to do in high school though, but remember it for later on.

With this chick it is over, sorry, her jealous friend has c0ckblocked you. Any attempt on your part will be futile.

Once a girls friends have decided they don't like you, it's over. Walk away. I don't care how outlandish a lie it is they have spun, she'll side w/ the friend. You can present facts to your girl that totally show her GF is full of shyt, it will have zero effect. Often it's not that they don't like you, it's that they don't like their friend, the girl you are after. They want to see her not get the guy she likes, YOU.

I would advise you to completely ignore these girls. Do you think she is going to admit to you she said your'e a stalker? Nope she'll play dumb. It's over. Learn from it and move on. It's the only way you'll come away w/ any respect. The more you fan these flames, the more you are playing into the bytches scheme. WALK AWAY.

But if you do choose to confront her, do it calmly, not angrily, you are in control of your emotions, not a slave to them like women. Get your answer, state your point but be cool about it, THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT. You got fvcked and I agree w/ Aus Street Pimp about you being in deep shyt. You are going to have to handle this in a delicate manner. Good luck.

StringShredder

Don Juan
Reaction score
So what can we learn from this?

If you talk to some girl, and she turns out to be so fvcking immature that she sends her friends to do "reconnaisance" or to do the rejecting on her behalf, you have have a strategy for dealing with these friends.

If they ask "do you like this girl", do not say "oh, I don't know her well enough". That's like saying yes. At first, act like you don't even know which girl they are talking about. Even if you know her name, pretend you don't.

"Sally who? I dont know any Sally. Describe her."

(blah blah)

"Oh her." (unenthusiastic, falling tone). " I think I know the one. Yeah, she talked to me the other day after class. She's a friend of yours?"

(blah blah)

Hey look, I don't know you any more than I know her, so why are we talking about her? Did she ask you to? Is she like after me or something? Oh boy, not another one. Tell your friend she should have more confidence to come talk to me. But really, I'm not interested. Or are you after me? We don't have to talk about this friend of yours. I have to go, but what's your number, I will call you."

(blah blah, do you like her, blah)

"Do I like her? I said I wasn't interested. She's not my body type; no attraction there at all. Now that I know she might be stalking me, I feel like I should be hiding from her or something. Ewww! Here we go again ..."

THAT's how it should go, along those lines. Whaddya think, guys? :)

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
StringShredder when you smell trouble or a scam why dialogue with the b*tch ?

whatever you say will be used to bring you down

THERE IS A REASON police in america say " whatever you say may be used against you in a court of law "

talking to someone who is plotting to destroy just gives them ammunition

you need to develop a game face. examples :

Samuel L Jackson in Pulp Fiction.

he is talking in the hallway about foot massages and is a nice guy

he gets to the door and says " lets get into CHARACTER "

THEN HE BECOMES A BAD MUTHA F*CKER

you have to be able to " switch " when you need it

best thing about learning this SKILL is it's mental and not emotional so you are still in control

YOU ARE ACTING but it's an act you buy into so it looks real

METHOD ACTING or sort of

sometimes people need to be threatened before they treat you with respect

DO NOT USE VERBAL THREATS

use your eyes. body language. proximity to them. PROJECT YOUR THOUGHTS ( of violence ). facial expressions. curl lip.

it's hard to teach people how to MENACE other people

but basically when you rob someone at gun point you want them to do as you wish without having to shoot them. if the person doesn't BELIEVE you will shoot they will not do exactly as you ask.

personally i do it by knowing I AM GOING TO DO IT

that comes across loud and clear

i am not faking it. THE MIND MAKES IT REAL ( matrix )

holding a pen ? hold it like you would a knife if you were about to stab them.

all of a sudden they become worried.

why am i so close ? why do my eyes look like i am about to kill them ? why are my fists clenched ?

MAN HAS NOT SO LONG LIVED IN CIVILISATION TO LOSE HIS SIXTH SENSE

people can sense danger

MAKE THEM REMEMBER THEIR SIXTH SENSE

crowes22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jeez....take strings advice and you will be left w/ your dyck in your hand. Just take what myself and LIT said and go. Trust ME.
WE have been there.

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Stag
Ur doing something very wrong if girl thinks u r a stalker. Something inside of you makes you look very akward and scary to them. This is not good. Im not going to make you think everything you did is ok like the other guys here.
You must change quickly, otherwise college is going to be hell for you.
Goiod luck
This is bullshyt. Some women just have to create drama where there is none. She most likely wasn't attracted to you, so she thought she'd get some use out of you by designating you her stalker.

Sometimes women amaze me. You're supposed to approach them, but not only do men have to risk rejection, humiliation, and scorn, but now being called a stalker,restraining orders, and arrest...

nuts

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your mistake was getting other women involved.

You shouldn't have asked some woman if this chick was around. Don't talk to other women about women you are interested in ... at all.

If you were going to certain same places to see this girl because you knew she would be there and not talking to her... umm... thats pretty much stalking.

Next time... if there is a girl you like - approach her and say hello. You just came off creepy because you were around and she noticed along with the fact that you were asking her friends about her whereabouts. Women talk.

cA^

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey again guys,

Reading this makes me feel a hell of a lot better, you would not belive how much better I feel after reading the advice you guys have just given me :)

As for the situation, I saw her today, she was at the top of a small flight of stairs with her back half to me, I had a folder and stuff and I was going to the library, I didnt make eye contact or anything, just walked past her, turned and up the next flight of stairs.
I again saw her around the same place when I come out of the library, she was facing me as I was walking down the stairs and again, I didnt make eye contact with her.

So bascially, i've just dropped it and moved on, and you know what? I dont even feel sad about it all because it doesnt bother me anymore; there are plenty more girls out there and reading all the help that you've given me has only made me feel better :)

Btw, didnt hear any mention of me being a 'stalker' today, so hopefully it just dies off but if its brought up tomorrow before the weekend, I will use the advice given to me above :)

Thanks again guys, you guys have helped me so much :D