Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hardcore in-field day game thread

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread is (hopefully) dedicated to hardcore nitty-gritty of sarging during the day time.

Be it high school, college, coffee shop, street, or even a running track, all kinds of day game issues are welcome to be discussed.

I will personally help anyone I can. I practice a lot, but will need and appreciate any help or suggestions for my game as well.

Please introduce yourself, and mention your prime venue for day game (if you have a fixed one).

Again, I want this to be dedicated to the nuts and bolts of pick-up, and NOT related to advice on LTRs or GFs.

Reaction score
I'm the texas tornado... my primary venue is MALLS but I like to sarge anywhere. Daygame is definitely my love, did it for over a month hardcore and I've gotten to the point where i'm number closing every time i go out and can occasionally get dates. I've k-closed two of these dates (need to get better at escalating past that). the main thing i want to work on is college daygame... meaning approaching on campus ( I go to UT, a big azz school). I only really started approaching hardcore this summer and I didn't do it much my first year of college (going into second year). Anyone with experience in campus sarging with some tips on that would be nice...

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Texas Tornado said:
I'm the texas tornado... my primary venue is MALLS but I like to sarge anywhere. Daygame is definitely my love, did it for over a month hardcore and I've gotten to the point where i'm number closing every time i go out and can occasionally get dates. I've k-closed two of these dates (need to get better at escalating past that). the main thing i want to work on is college daygame... meaning approaching on campus ( I go to UT, a big azz school). I only really started approaching hardcore this summer and I didn't do it much my first year of college (going into second year). Anyone with experience in campus sarging with some tips on that would be nice...
I do day game at my college. But unlike yourself, and the opportunities you have, I am a grad student with only a semester left to go. AND I'm an engineering student so the ONLY style of game that I can use, is street approach style, because we have NO hotties in class. :(

In class, you can do social circle game..make friends, appear like the leader, social proof, flash game the hottie.

But outside, in college bookstore/parks/open areas, you need to have hardcore street style day game.

Do you have prepared opening routines for random girls on campus?

r0cky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've got a Q.
How do you go about cold approaching random girls on campus without giving a crap about your rep?
My only issue stopping me from approaching random girls is getting a rep of the creepy campus guy.

alphamailman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sitting rinside @ the AFC Lightweight Championship
I think it would probably be better in most cases to build rapport with these chicks on campus and not try to close right away. I don't wanna come off as a campus creep at my new school, and I'm getting involved joining 2 clubs right off the bat..maybe another. I feel my city daygame ventures could turn out negative if I did it at school.

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
r0cky said:
I've got a Q.
How do you go about cold approaching random girls on campus without giving a crap about your rep?
My only issue stopping me from approaching random girls is getting a rep of the creepy campus guy.
The answer is your state of mind. If you think subconsciously that "this is creepy".. you'll come off as creepy.

Some technical details:
---------------
I saw a girl walking her dog around campus, and I was standing taking pictures of campus, as she came closer, I just blurted out - "Do you take care of that dog all by yourself?" - she smiled and was about to say something - "That's impressive - respect (kino punch)" - and i go into a story about my cousin's dog - sometimes i just come up with stories on the spot.

Usually, it is NOT good to open girls walking TOWARDS you. BUT, if you keep walking and turn over the shoulder to get an opinion, she WILL turn.

During summer, campus is empty, so I have been using the running track/field to game... I just run along ahead of them - slow down a bit - and just as they are about to come running next to me - i open them over the shoulder. You have to keep running with them though until you start getting IOIs, and then slow down or even stop, and then build some comfort/rapport before closing.

Few days back, a bunch of 6 girls entered the field, and started looking around - standing on the running tracks (dressed up in casual clothes - new students). I stopped running and started walking. As I passed them, I looked over the shoulder and - "Are you guys new students?" - said in an authoritative tone like you are some kind of student association leader - they all turned and started enjoying the conversation.
------------------

About reputation:

You rep will boost up if you say hi to people and actually make them enjoy your company/interaction. People will perceive you as a high valued social guy.

Imagine yourself to be this really high value social guy, with lots of crazy things happening in your day to day life... and just go around talking to people about it.. meeting and interacting and sharing your stories... and if you are doing good indirect game, i don't think you'll come off as a creep hitting on girls. In fact, you'll come off as a HIGH VALUED guy.

Think of the entire campus as a huge field where people are just walking around ready to meet new people. Like a BIG imaginary night club.

Last edited:
Reaction score
daygameguy said:
I do day game at my college. But unlike yourself, and the opportunities you have, I am a grad student with only a semester left to go. AND I'm an engineering student so the ONLY style of game that I can use, is street approach style, because we have NO hotties in class. :(

In class, you can do social circle game..make friends, appear like the leader, social proof, flash game the hottie.

But outside, in college bookstore/parks/open areas, you need to have hardcore street style day game.

Do you have prepared opening routines for random girls on campus?
yeah i feel real lucky to be going to UT, fvckin 50 thousand people lol... so i don't really have to worry about getting a reputation as a creep for cold approaching, i can do so to my heart's content

I usually use the same opener for daygame. Variations of "you're cute so i thought i'd come over and say hi" tend to open pretty well. i then usually say something along the lines of "so what are you up to, just sitting around waiting for a sexy man like myself to come and hit on you i bet...." i use the same model of attraction-qualification-comfort-seduction from magic bullets... most of my daygame is based on advice from TMM's londonsoul.

yeah i will definitely focus on running these classrooms though. should not be too hard, i make friends very easily and I am a funny guy.

What do you typically do for campus approaches?

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I go to USC. Its filled with hotties. I usually go for the cute (not hot and *****y) ones (HB8s). I have friends at UCLA and sometimes go to grad parties, but as you know, grad parties are not that frequent and awesome as underGrad parties.

But anyway, summer game has been mostly on the running track/field inside college. Its SO hot during the day, evenings are best.

I follow Mystery Method hardcore. But I have watched enough stuff from other PUAs to expand my consciousness.

My OPEN phase consists of mainly a pre-opener followed by a casual OPENER.
PRE-OPENER: "Do you know what time the bookstore closes?" - ALWAYS over the shoulder - I even turn away as they speak as I noticed something else and then turn back. NEVER SAY EXCUSE ME OR "CAN I ASK YOU..." OR "HI DO YOU MIND..." - Just start speaking - i've noticed it gets MAX attention.

OPENER: either opinion opener (tattoo opener mostly) OR "Do you go to school here.. whats you major.. good major respect (kino)" OR NEG playfully OR go into a story.

My state (most important) - "All these girls are hotties... they have healthy social lives and have tons of happening stuff to have fun with... so there is no use trying to live up to their standards... let me pull them into MY WORLD. I WILL MAKE MY WORLD AS INTERESTING AS POSSIBLE.";)

Current success level - I have played sometimes upto the seduction level, got dates, but need more exp to get her into bed. Nonetheless, my attraction stage is pretty good, I get IOIs instantly cuz my vibe and stories are so freaking refreshing. My playful negging is getting pretty sweet as well.

Reaction score
USC? damn i was almost going to go there. yeah no doubt that place is full of hotties.

good sh1t tho man... respect. i switched to direct game after not being successful with that type of game. that's a good idea, transitioning into an opinion opener off the pre-opener. makes things a lot more natural. what do you normally do to transition into a normal convo?

i have big plans for this coming year. going to read mark redman's college domination book. also going to do three approaches (real, good approaches that last for at least five min, blowouts don't count) on campus every day, go out to parties at least twice a week, and go to the mall every weekend to sarge. every week i'm going to work on INTERNALIZING a new aspect of game and mastering it. what's your plan for improvement?

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Texas Tornado said:
USC? damn i was almost going to go there. yeah no doubt that place is full of hotties.

good sh1t tho man... respect. i switched to direct game after not being successful with that type of game. that's a good idea, transitioning into an opinion opener off the pre-opener. makes things a lot more natural. what do you normally do to transition into a normal convo?

i have big plans for this coming year. going to read mark redman's college domination book. also going to do three approaches (real, good approaches that last for at least five min, blowouts don't count) on campus every day, go out to parties at least twice a week, and go to the mall every weekend to sarge. every week i'm going to work on INTERNALIZING a new aspect of game and mastering it. what's your plan for improvement?
My plan is to go from conscious competence to unconscious competence. My most important goal is to become smooth and charismatic in conversations. I am working out and trying to get a good body. I just want to be a successful healthy man with options. As of now, I am just gaming HB7s and 8s. But I want to get good with HB 9s and 10s.

My plan is to open EVERY SET that I feel I can game in.

Transitioning - I think of a story to tell, and then make up a question to ask them first, which gives me a reason to go into the story:
Example - I have a story about a hair model i met on Sunset Strip in LA. So I start talking about LA, and ask if she has been to Sunset, and then go off into my story. Its pretty sneaky i know lol.

Don't talk about parties man, I'm so jealous. I don't even have a freaking car. But I know the metro system pretty well.. and the girls usually have one, but still it is a technical issue in my game, along with the fact that i live with roommates!

Last edited:

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
90% of my approaching comes from Daygame...
10% from Nightgame...

I've come to realize that my style of interacting in the daytime is totally different from almost everyone I've met so far...and I've met many community guys and even a few instructors...

The best way I can put it is "Retarded, Playfully Sexual"...because whatever comes to my head I will turn it into a self-amusement...I remember once a ambulance was making noise I closed my ears and went into a story how I have bad ears because in Vietnam a grenade blew up by my ear, I had to swim in a swamp, got saved by a Vietnamese hottie and she rode me on a donkey to europe and I flew to NY...

I'm also very physical and always cutting space in the day time, so I'll be inches away from there face, and I've kissed a fair amount of chicks in the daytime...

My biggest problems was rushing through sets 1-5mins max and # closing...and the fact that I will not call for meetups because I'd be so busy, so I'll just keep texting to keep chicks in rotation...I probably have maybe 20 girls sitting in rotation...some fall out and come back in...I don't delete #s until they tell me STOP...

It's really hard for me to articulate my way of interacting but I'll probably post it up later...the style of interactions is usually very INSANE to the point that they think I'm high or drunk because I'm giving them so many different emotions so quick...or very low key sexual where I'm causing sexual tension...

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Snow Plowman said:
90% of my approaching comes from Daygame...
10% from Nightgame...

I've come to realize that my style of interacting in the daytime is totally different from almost everyone I've met so far...and I've met many community guys and even a few instructors...

The best way I can put it is "Retarded, Playfully Sexual"...because whatever comes to my head I will turn it into a self-amusement...I remember once a ambulance was making noise I closed my ears and went into a story how I have bad ears because in Vietnam a grenade blew up by my ear, I had to swim in a swamp, got saved by a Vietnamese hottie and she rode me on a donkey to europe and I flew to NY...

I'm also very physical and always cutting space in the day time, so I'll be inches away from there face, and I've kissed a fair amount of chicks in the daytime...

My biggest problems was rushing through sets 1-5mins max and # closing...and the fact that I will not call for meetups because I'd be so busy, so I'll just keep texting to keep chicks in rotation...I probably have maybe 20 girls sitting in rotation...some fall out and come back in...I don't delete #s until they tell me STOP...

It's really hard for me to articulate my way of interacting but I'll probably post it up later...the style of interactions is usually very INSANE to the point that they think I'm high or drunk because I'm giving them so many different emotions so quick...or very low key sexual where I'm causing sexual tension...
That's good. I like that. I can see that working pretty well for someone whose persona matches your style of interaction.

Would you say it is better to escalate even during day time and not worry about the girl's comfort levels?

When do you go for a kiss close? Do you build rapport? or do it when your interaction reaches a high sexual tension point?

Your style obviously saves you a lot of time, and of course, it builds lot of sexual tension.. but some guys might come off as creepy if they try your style.. i want some more insight into your style.

Reaction score
snow plowman uses natural game... following a lot of the RSD concepts. basically the general idea behind this style of game is complete self expression. no routines, just approaching with nothing in your head and saying whatever pops up to amuse oneself. it obviously works quite well for him. it is def suited for a certain personality type though, as are all styles of game... some people just cannot do all out intense SUPER high energy state game. i tried gaming all naturelle for a little while and i got frustrated because i really like having structure and having concrete tips to follow. different strokes for different folks.

snow plowman a while ago i read your thread describing your natural friends. the one that particularly caught my attention was "the closer." from your description this guy has such powerful end game/escalation that this alone is enough to lay girls with minimal opening/convo skills. i'd really love if you could describe how this guys game works and what he does to escalate so effectively!

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Texas Tornado said:
snow plowman uses natural game... following a lot of the RSD concepts. basically the general idea behind this style of game is complete self expression. no routines, just approaching with nothing in your head and saying whatever pops up to amuse oneself. it obviously works quite well for him. it is def suited for a certain personality type though, as are all styles of game... some people just cannot do all out intense SUPER high energy state game. i tried gaming all naturelle for a little while and i got frustrated because i really like having structure and having concrete tips to follow. different strokes for different folks.
Yep I follow a lot of RSD concepts...I've come to the conclusion that if you've internalized majority of the concepts in the blueprint that fits you...then you don't need anything else...even though a splash of logistics handling wouldn't hurt...

I am 100% about self-expression...he basically hit it right on the head no routines, no thinking, just letting it unfold moment by moment. I think it can help many personality types it's just they will interpret the concepts in a different way...the easiest example I give is Self-Amusement...I like saying random **** and one of my wings love to make sexual innuendo...

If I was to give an example...Me would be...
- "uh...mmm..uh.h..hi...FUK this I'm using my routine stack...who lies more men or women" (Classic set)

My wing...
- "O Meat packing the the women here pack meat"

Our whole expression is totally different...your right about people not being able to sustain state but that takes time and you have to really adjust your internals...I have another wing who still gets state based off validation women give him...I've never fully tried routines but I've tried routine openers and my sub-communication is totally different so its like they never even understood the verbal content there just attracted...it was wierd...I might experiment again...

But I do have some form of Structure it goes...Meet, RAS focus on me, moving her around and closing...I'll probably make a big post about it...

daygameguy said:
That's good. I like that. I can see that working pretty well for someone whose persona matches your style of interaction.

Would you say it is better to escalate even during day time and not worry about the girl's comfort levels?

When do you go for a kiss close? Do you build rapport? or do it when your interaction reaches a high sexual tension point?

Your style obviously saves you a lot of time, and of course, it builds lot of sexual tension.. but some guys might come off as creepy if they try your style.. i want some more insight into your style.
I honestly do not recommend my style to anyone as of right now, I had a wing try some stuff and it turned out to be the funniest blowouts in the world...also if done wrong you can COME OFF VERY VERY CREEPY...

I had a female friend who seen me open 3 different chicks back to back to back as we were walking and her comment was "Either you have some form of charm or these chicks think your a TOTAL CREEPY" because she can't get how chicks light up so easily.

I always try to escalate, even in daytime...I ignore there comfort level because I will know there not comfortable when they pull away or not totally into it which generally I disengage. My rule of thumb is play to your own drum beat and so engage and disengage because it's your own rhythm.

I go for the kiss when I've cut space and I'm literally holding her and looking into her eyes...this generally happens anywhere between a min to 2mins...doesn't mean I get it the first time, I've done this so much that I get a feel for when it is right...

I generally don't build rapport, or connection is built on the fun we had vibing together...I just move them around and see if there worthy of rolling with me. 9 times out of 10 I'm seeing how much they love food because I'm HUGE on eating food. I will share alittle stories about my day but majority of the time it's just Fun, Fun, Fun...It really has to do with my whole mindset, frames, reality, etc...

...I remember self-amusing myself for almost 30mins with this one chick and her friend came and she HAD to # close me...for me rapport or getting some form of connection can happen after sex, for now I just want to have an adventure and give her a unique experience...

I'm going to be riding the bus soon, so I'll give a more indepth breakdown...because there I can type my ass off on my phone...hahaha...

Edit before I go on bus... adding this link for an example in next post...

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=mF6FIlJlSQo&feature=PlayList&p=A7B8509AB2E749B7&index=28

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually deep inside, from within, I am exactly like your mentality. But, for some reason, when I go in with a boom, having fun, being sexy and just ripping her state apart, it works to attract them to some extent, but then I just lose control of my pickup. That is the reason I take my pick up in more controlled chunks.

I used to grab girls by their arm, and pull them in, to sit right next to me in class. That was high school time.. it DID attract them.. but then I lose control in that Wild man state.

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DHV openers:

Lately I've been thinking about some openers which have pre-selection embedded into them, so that i have less work to do in attraction phase... Now you may not FOLLOW MM but if you like using opinion openers, please comment on them.

Examples -

1. "What's the best way to say no to a girl, who is just a really good friend?"
--------------------------------------

2. "Did you see a girl dressed in black, long brown hair, walking by, looking pissed off, maybe in tears?" Follow up reason/story - We were having coffee together, happily, and she says - don't you think we've been friends for too long now? - and I was confused, I said - that's a good thing right? - and she just stood up and got mad at me, and started saying - "you don't understand anything I say" - and just left, completely pissed off. I am still wondering what she could have meant by that.."
--------------------------------------

Last edited:

r0cky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DHV opener:
You're basically making it obvious that you're describing yourself:
"Have you seen a guy about 5'10, slender, black hair, x color shirt (then just describe yourself in a ****y way) very good looking, with an enchanting smile, (here she starts to laugh) a witty personality, and great sense of humor?"

Or another humor DHV:
Hey have seen my buddy?
Short energetic guy with a bunch of girls around him?

alphamailman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sitting rinside @ the AFC Lightweight Championship
Man, I standout here on my campus. I got rid of my beard, left the goatee chicks dig it, but most of all, I like it. I've got reddish skin, nice tan most of those 9s and 10s can't achieve on their radiation beds. I too game only the cute ones.

I stand out and I have my own apartment, no roomates, new transfer. I'm gonna have to use all this to my advantage.
I know when classes start in a week, I'm gonna get the usual "What are you?" from HBs, and I'm gonna start using c&f responses to start into routines...like saying "Oh, I'm human...and what's your name?" with a smile. I've been maintaining my health as well and will continue to hit the gym/go cycling.

gonnamakeit

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good stuff I do basicly only day game a lot of it in the mall which I don't like but I don't have many other places so do you guys have any tips for that I am newer than you guys and have just been practicing doing what you were calling pre openers getting good responses but what do you do after that?

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
alphamailman said:
Man, I standout here on my campus. I got rid of my beard, left the goatee chicks dig it, but most of all, I like it. I've got reddish skin, nice tan most of those 9s and 10s can't achieve on their radiation beds. I too game only the cute ones.

I stand out and I have my own apartment, no roomates, new transfer. I'm gonna have to use all this to my advantage.
I know when classes start in a week, I'm gonna get the usual "What are you?" from HBs, and I'm gonna start using c&f responses to start into routines...like saying "Oh, I'm human...and what's your name?" with a smile. I've been maintaining my health as well and will continue to hit the gym/go cycling.
Try this instead:

Who are you? - Replies:
1. "AnTonio" said in an Italian heavy voice.
2. Um.... Bob?
3. The guy who stole your breath

What are you? or What do you do?
1. I give women pleasure
2. I am a lion tamer.
3. I am a part-time dating expert