Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Happy But Never Satisfied

Doggystyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Has anybody ever noticed this happening to someone? Maybe it happened to yourself.

A single guy has worked hard to get a really good job with room to move up the ladder so long as he works hard and he is determined to stick to it, he is on a course, the course is long and tough but he knows that when he has completed it he will be a lot better off and have a lot more freedom, he has a wide social circle of friends, he works out regularly and watches what he eats , basically this guy is going places, he’s not there yet but he is well on the right track.

Then one day a girl comes by which he falls for, she falls for him too. They start seeing each other for a long period of time, during that period of time, he doesn’t go to the gym as much, eventually he stops going at all and cancels his gym membership, he also doesn’t watch what he eats as much. He switches jobs for a less stressful one, there aren’t as many opportunities in this job and it is pretty dead end and pays just enough to get by. He quits his course so that he can spend more time with his girl. Also he stops seeing his friends as much as he just wants to spend time with his girl.

Over time his looks deteriorate, because he has not been looking after himself as he used to. Because he quit his high flying job and his course, he now has no direction and nothing to challenge him each day, he grows mentally weaker. He has lost most of his friends as he just didn’t have time for them anymore.

But he has his girl so he is happy and depends on her for his happiness, she isn’t happy, her man she once new has changed and she eventually leaves him for a more handsome and successful guy.
-----------------------

The point of this was just to demonstrate a lot of things I see when some guys get into relationships, and I have been guilty of it myself in the past, they let them self go, the girl lets go of them and they start all over again and improve themselves until they get another girl then repeat the cycle again.

The secret to be successful is to never become satisfied with your current situation, be happy with what you have but just not fulfilled. Lets say you reach your goal and get that dream job you’ve been after, get the girl of your dreams or you lose a lot of weight and are looking good, just keep raising the bar or at least maintain what you have worked so hard for and then create new goals, keep building upon what you have already achieved and slowly become great.

If the guy had stuck to his original plans from the start before he became complacent, he would be in a whole different situation than he was now. His girl would probably not of left him or he would of left her as he thought she was holding him back and got a better girl. If his girl had left him and he was sticking to the original plan, no big deal, he’s good looking and successful with lots of friends, hundreds of girls want a piece of his ass. Plus his goals and dreams are just too big to give a sh!t about one girl leaving him, he just doesn’t have time for it and he knows he could get another great girl easily.

-----------------------

Always have a direction to head in and goals which doesn’t involve women, when you hit those targets create more.

Never depend on a woman or anyone for that matter to be the prime source for your happiness, they can add to that happiness, but if there are responsible for it all then they can take it all away. When this happens they know this and are in control.

Never become content with your current situation and stop. Keep maintaining what you have and keep moving forward.

Always have a back up plan and expect the unexpected.

Oh yeah almost forgot, don’t forget to have lots fun too, its not all work!

Paintballguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know a lot of guys like this... They do all this work to get a girl then give it all up. Lucky for me, I have a really strong drive. I'm always wanting something more, so I'll always work harder. The key is like you said, to have big goals. Never settle for less. Its very important to get what you want, otherwise your just another douchebag who takes what he gets. In order to be alpha, you have to work hard.