Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Happiness?

October

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you think that life is about getting what you want, and by getting what you want, being "happy"?

08aisaac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think life is about doing what you want, and in effect, being happy.

It also includes getting what you want, and having purpose.

Having meaning, you will be happy.

Learning, and self improvement.

For some people, they are happy, because they are trying to get into heaven. They have a purpose, and this is where I kind of stop. I have no idea, concerning, but I am happy, when I am learning about computers, and math, and geeky stuff. I guess you can never be happy.

But the Bible, the real one, not the DJ one, says that you will be happy in heaven, and not on earth.

Take that as you will, I should try to get into heaven. That's what I will try adn do, but my faith is poor.

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends on what you mean by "happiness"

is it the happiness you get from playing your favorite video game, the happiness you get hanging out with your best friends, the happiness you get when getting gifts for your birthday, or the happiness you get being next to a good hearted woman that truly loves you, the woman that is your better half?

true happiness in my opinion is the last one because it is a feeling that beats all others. Nothing in the world beats knowing you have found your soulmate, knowing there is a woman that truly cares about you and loves you. This is the feeling newlyweds have. Of course many believe they found their soulmate and end up getting divorced 10 years later. It is not easy to find the soul mate.

love is true happiness

October

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
08aisaac - I can see what you're saying...but ok, let's say that you grew up in poverty somewhere in India or Africa, and you're living a piece of crap life. Is it still about self-improvement? Is it still about getting what you want, and being "happy" because you get what you want? Isn't it a little selfish for you, with all of your luxury, to be trying to satisfy all of your selfish desires just so you can be "happy"? And...doesn't religion teach selflessness? (Don't talk about religion too much though please, or the thread will be closed). It's hard to be completely selfless, but still...

Joe the Homophobe - Love...for only one person? Are you saying that our lives are about finding someone who "completes us"? Someone said this before (I think it was Smooth as Anything), that we want people to love us so that we can love ourselves.

Does that mean that for the rest of you, the answer to the question is "yes"?