happiness

Canadien

Don Juan
Reaction score
The author was

dotcomwill said:
I didn't read it, but I did read the title.
It reminded me of this comedian I once saw.

He said this:
So you think money can buy happieness huh? Well, money can buy a Jetski..Have you ever seen someone Frown on a jetski? Hell no!
Next time your riding a jetski, try and fvcking frown, lmao.
differentiating between the people who believe in buying things to get happiness vs other individuals looking for social and life experiences to define happiness.
However, the things is right now I'm doing both, as I'm buying everything that I like and experiencing everything I desire, so will there be a new category for people who have it all, how will they rate happiness for this new category, will I have to give double effort to shine in both aspect...

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As animals, most of us live in paradise. Top of the food chain, no predators, rarely go hungry, amazingly comfortable shelter, endless access to entertainment, art and knowledge - we should all be happy as pigs in shit. But we're not, because people are never satisfied. Which is no bad thing, and how we achieved so much.

But eternal happiness is impossible, you need the troughs to measure the peaks. Though I think it is possible to reach a peaceful, stressfree disposition with an open mind and the right attitude. Even then, depression can strike without warning. We just need to accept that no one ever said it was going to be easy, stay positive and appreciate the free ride.

Local Celebrity

Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't bother reading it, but seriously, I've been so bummed out lately. How do you stay happy?

MooseGod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Paradise City where the grass is green and the
to quote a line from Blow... "when you're up, it's never as good as you think it will be, and when you're down you think you'll never be up again." Basically, don't take things for granted. Good times come and good times go. Learn to take everything with a grain of salt, and try your best to keep an even keel.