Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

hanging out with girls and going on dates feels like a hassle

garruk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
im supposed to hit up happy hour with this chick later whose a good friend of mine. somehow it feels like a hassle and i ve realized that sometimes i dont call girls for dates or to hang out because it just feels like a hassle to me.

anyone else feel like this? and how can i resolve this?

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're horny enough, you'll find it worthwhile. So make that happen.

I've noticed that when I don't jerk off for awhile, I just really wanna bone some girls. So, I make the extra effort.

The other aspect of this is the actual "going out" part. Which is why if you have several plates, you could always make one of them come to you for some fun.

But of course, you'll only do that if you feel the sexual desire for them.

Borknagar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah unless you're gonna get laid or a bj it seems that way to me as well. during the week I don't bother with it unless they happen to be in the same place I am. It is a hassle though which is why if I'm out on the weekend I just go for SNLs and thats it, cause I don't see too many women being worth much else to be honest.

Vanilla

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You haven't found the right person you care about. I'm the same way, it's just low interest.

Alien

Don Juan
Reaction score
garruk said:
im supposed to hit up happy hour with this chick later whose a good friend of mine. somehow it feels like a hassle and i ve realized that sometimes i dont call girls for dates or to hang out because it just feels like a hassle to me.

anyone else feel like this? and how can i resolve this?
In my experience predictable dates suck. predictable = you know whats gonna happen. You will sit&talk and then maybe a goodbye kiss. That is a waste of time, and it feels like a hassle ...yes.

I dont know what you mean by "good friend" but i cant imagine a date with a good-friend-girl(where we already dont view each other as fvck-material), ...except if i want an LTR.

...and dont jerk off.

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
maybe you shouldnt be so predictable yourself?

JustLurk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ideally, the date should be something fun and exciting. Ideally, the chick should not feel like a hassle.. If you don't want to date, don't date, lol.
Try to aim less for going on dates if they feel like a hassle or try to do something more fun on dates.