Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

hanging out with friends for the first time

suaveplayer

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey, the summer is here. i have made a lot of new friends this year, but they are outside my "clique". i want to hang out with them, make new friends, and just have a good time. how do i invite people who may not know my friends or who i am hanging out with for the first time. wont it be awkard for them and me?

also, what are some suggestions for some fun things to do with friends in the summer?

ecilop

Don Juan
Reaction score
find something fun & chill to do that you're both super comfortable with and it'll be tight

metalfan20

Don Juan
Reaction score
forget cliques it may take you a while to realize it but it's of no consequence. just have fun go to the beach, the mall, or if you lfe in some hick town thats totally land locked or is nowhere near soceity then go cow tipping. Go over to some ones house prank call a couple of people or something.

suaveplayer

Don Juan
Reaction score
yea i guess im just sorta afraid cuz these ppl are of different cliques. im scared that they'll just be like wtf. but i guess i just gotta treat it like approcaching girls the DJ way huh

any personal experiences? breaking clique boundaries?

Northern Lights

Don Juan
Reaction score
suaveplayer said:
yea i guess im just sorta afraid cuz these ppl are of different cliques. im scared that they'll just be like wtf. but i guess i just gotta treat it like approcaching girls the DJ way huh

any personal experiences? breaking clique boundaries?
As a guy who has a million different friends all I have to say is just do it, invite them over to chill. Go out and have a few beers pr w/e. Meeting new people is just like Nike, just do it

Teh_Wolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah man just hang out with them, have a bbq in the backyard with volleyball or something (assuming you have space to set up). Dont even see cliques, dont acknowledge them

suaveplayer

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey guys i just had a very positive experience with this at the dance (not the same thing, but still kinda applies).

so i was hanging around my normal "clique" and then i saw a pretty cool guy that i knew, and i went to dance with him, and he would lead me to more ppl. basically i did that the whole night: i hung out with my buddies in other cliques and they helped me to get exposed to other new people. it was awesome. i think i should apply this to real life.

suaveplayer

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok guys lets brainstorm some fun and easy ways to hangout:

movie night
dance party

come on guys lets make this list long!