Handsome man game (not as positive as you think it is..)

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just wanted to share this because in this dat and age there's a LOT of men who should have a deep think about this.

1-First of all most guys who are good looking actually downplay their looks. They'll try to " be humble" of being the one who makes heads turn.

2- they tend to become spoiled. Because in their life left or right some women fell into their lap they actually LOSE their ability to close the gap.

3- thus sooner or later they'll settle. It's nothing different from a hot woman who thinks she's a 4 instead of 8/9. She'll also end up with a 6.

4-they'll run female game on women...repeat that please. they'll run female game on women. They'll wait for ioi ,not even to approach but mainly to confirm that they are that "hot dude". Problem is that it reeks of desperation rather than confidence.

5- eventually they'll feel less worthy than even man who SEEMINGLY are less attractive. Because the handsome but yet timid man won't get the same results as an rather average but more aggressive man. Things really take a bad turn once this dude stops being motivated to improve himself( wardrobe, financially, physically, spiritually )

6 ,they unknowingly make women feel like their less. You might not be aware that a lotta women think you are a player. You might have literally ALL of the aspects a player has as well. If only they knew ...(how passive and bytch made you REALLY are)
Post continues

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whats the solution?

-Be more active! Take action. Nothing worth anything comes easy.

- understand that hardly any woman will ever approach you. They'll lust over you but most women will NOT openly show this.

- really important: be aware of your looks and use it as a weapon. Stop running female game by "just" looking for validation. Look for action. If you are a goodlooking dude ASSUME she sees this as well. Taste might be different from woman to woman, yet there are TONS of general types of attractiveness.

- stop fecking fat h0es ,ugly women and women that are (too) old. It takes away from your spirit. Your spirit wants the best. By settling just to get your weener wet, you're actually decreasing your smv AND reputation.

- embrace your looks..if you actually work on improving yourself, then at some point you may assume you got what it takes. Be aware of this. Remember; we teach the world how to treat us.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think what you are saying applies to guys that are in that good looking category, but not a Chad or Tyrone category. The issue is that once woman feels like that she can do better than you then it is over. Think of it like being a B or B plus which sounds good on paper, but either people are going to go for the Cs or take the A if they can. A girl that is a B can easily get an A plus guy or C guy willing to spend money and attention on her. Your standards are too high for a C and you aren't good enough to keep an A. Your goal is to turn that B in to an A or just downgrade your standards in to a C and not live off of being a B.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know that’s true though at some level. Despite what we want to tell ourselves, looks fade. character and resources really do matter. You can command a room with physical and social attributes and still be the emptiest one in it. Pack mentality becomes more important as you age.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think what you are saying applies to guys that are in that good looking category, but not a Chad or Tyrone category. The issue is that once woman feels like that she can do better than you then it is over. Think of it like being a B or B plus which sounds good on paper, but either people are going to go for the Cs or take the A if they can. A girl that is a B can easily get an A plus guy or C guy willing to spend money and attention on her. Your standards are too high for a C and you aren't good enough to keep an A. Your goal is to turn that B in to an A or just downgrade your standards in to a C and not live off of being a B.
Yeah that's actually a good example, about how a B ( Chad Lite) can end up with less than a C ( normie average Joe).

If this scenario plays out too many times our protagonist Chad Lite aka mr B will start to perceive himself a level D! And move like this. Still wanting A level shyte but seeing men who HE thought were below him having more succes with women ( hence for example the many types of " how/why does average Joe find a gf " types of threads.)

So basically mr B should either be more like C ..or like A.

I should try to be more comprehensive about the topic because its severly underrated. My Arab friend is a good example of this. Basically a goodlooking incel now. Allthough there are way more examples.

Another thing is sometimes a "mr B " is actually hyper aware of his somewhat good looks. But starts to count on them WAY too much in life. Got hooked up a couple of times via social cirle. Drunk girl approached him and became his gf Gets lazy. Counts on luck and looks. And that's dicey.

Can definitely be a Chad or Tyrone, but indeed mostly the LITE versions. Believe me within that 63% statistics are many ,many Chad Lite who lack game. With the right adjustments they could be way more successful with women.

The latter is just facts. Its all mental .

Last edited:

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Assanova is the best guy for this.
Nah, the problem some dudes that are (slightly) above average have is that they become TOO passive. And that's actually feminine energy. Our notorious former member Pan87 had a good line about this; players and women share a lot of characteristics.

Not actually the same, but almost. As in a lotta somewhat goodlooking men play the female strategy because they always get away with it, untill they won't !! That's when the problems start and how a "somewhat goodlooking guy" (the Arab homeboy for example) still ends up as an incel / passport bro by force. 100% sure there are a million men looking like him having women left and right..

I somehow think about the " have you ever been approached " thread. Its feminine energy to be too passive, and that's perhaps why we sometimes see a Chad(Lite) with a hb5. He settles. Also by force.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can be a goodlooking dude and people think you are arrogant. Women think you are a player. Combine this with a insecure, passive, and introverted personality and you have a difficult case.

Similar to hot women who say they never get approached because most men think she gets approached all day so they skip her and rather approach a hb6,5.

So sometimes its important to combine looks ( something that definitely can be worked on) with a personality and a somewhat open character, a person's person. I think this is what a lotta guys dont understand and why they keep struggling EVEN after tons of self improvement.

parabellum

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am willing to bet that most handsome guys don’t over think these aspects. In fact, some of them I again bet, might actually avoid getting in ltrs with girls with hot looks after they have tried a few and got a bad batch by chance (which is actually likely in many parts of the West). Which ironically will attract some of these bchtz even more, but that is besides the point.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being handsome gives a reservoir of confidence. This allows one to break out of the passive state when appropriate.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am willing to bet that most handsome guys don’t over think these aspects. In fact, some of them I again bet, might actually avoid getting in ltrs with girls with hot looks after they have tried a few and got a bad batch by chance (which is actually likely in many parts of the West). Which ironically will attract some of these bchtz even more, but that is besides the point.
Being handsome gives a reservoir of confidence. This allows one to break out of the passive state when appropriate.
It's actually thoughts like these that supress a lotta men.

Expectations

Lets again " translate " the scenario as if we're talking about a hot woman who struggles with dating. If she would tell she is struggling both men and women would think she is full of shyte. "How can YOU struggle? Must be your high standards "

The (mis)conception is that she is too picky. The major difference between a man and woman tho is that at very least a woman MIGHT get approached, linked up go on OLD and get at least some matches. If a man believes he's too picky he might severely lower his standards only to discover that hb5 will eventually give him the same BS that hb8,5 would give him.

Plenty of testimonies from dudes (reddit, here ect) who get zero matches, are introverted and then..poof, basically the pool of options is already dried up.

A goodlooking dude is EXPECTED to be charming, funny ,good in bed ect. I think it's also a manly thing to white lie about the REAL struggles he's facing.

It's telling that even here it's misunderstood. Again, my geuss is that even here plenty of threads being made by confused men who are not bad looking at all. They are just stuck in no man's land where their standard is lets say at least hb7, but their results are sub hb6,s.

Another good example is when you hit a woman who fancied you for YEARS, and you were never fully aware of this. Women can hide this in clever ways( peripheral vision comss to mind) . A handsome man can be checked out by a 100 women a day but miss all of these clues, thus rating himself way lower over time. Such a man "just" needs an egoboost and find a way to get over mental blockades rather than more physical self improvement.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Again, this might be applicable to a ABSOLUTE top tier man. But being slightly less than top tier means you gotta have a personality that matches your overall image.

"I would drop my panties UNTIL he opened his mouth". Or the " I just don't know what was missing, there was no romantic connection "

I am willing to bet that way more men than you think fall into this category and hear these lines more than not.

plumber

Don Juan
Reaction score
IMHO; number one attribute to attract women for ugly or handsome men is to have male friends that respect you and are seen with you. Its better if your the alpha, but just being part of the crew as long as the others respect you will be enough. If we hang out by ourselves only, or are seen getting disrespect from men. its over..... If you have NOTHING going, this is a large challenge, but it must be addressed.

Being handsome is a great secondary attribute.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IMHO; number one attribute to attract women for ugly or handsome men is to have male friends that respect you and are seen with you. Its better if your the alpha, but just being part of the crew as long as the others respect you will be enough. If we hang out by ourselves only, or are seen getting disrespect from men. its over..... If you have NOTHING going, this is a large challenge, but it must be addressed.

Many men don't have the luxury of being in the town or even country they grew up in. Also many men always had a small circle that fell apart due to life mental illnesses, relationships, simply growing apart.

Despite all of this ,such a man muat still find ways to be successful with women and dating.

I agree it makss it more challenging.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Women don’t care about your friends.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Again, this might be applicable to a ABSOLUTE top tier man. But being slightly less than top tier means you gotta have a personality that matches your overall image.

"I would drop my panties UNTIL he opened his mouth".
If a woman wants you. She will overlook your awkwardness/shyness/nerdiness.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's actually thoughts like these that supress a lotta men.

Expectations

Lets again " translate " the scenario as if we're talking about a hot woman who struggles with dating. If she would tell she is struggling both men and women would think she is full of shyte. "How can YOU struggle? Must be your high standards "

The (mis)conception is that she is too picky. The major difference between a man and woman tho is that at very least a woman MIGHT get approached, linked up go on OLD and get at least some matches. If a man believes he's too picky he might severely lower his standards only to discover that hb5 will eventually give him the same BS that hb8,5 would give him.

Plenty of testimonies from dudes (reddit, here ect) who get zero matches, are introverted and then..poof, basically the pool of options is already dried up.

A goodlooking dude is EXPECTED to be charming, funny ,good in bed ect. I think it's also a manly thing to white lie about the REAL struggles he's facing.

It's telling that even here it's misunderstood. Again, my geuss is that even here plenty of threads being made by confused men who are not bad looking at all. They are just stuck in no man's land where their standard is lets say at least hb7, but their results are sub hb6,s.

Another good example is when you hit a woman who fancied you for YEARS, and you were never fully aware of this. Women can hide this in clever ways( peripheral vision comss to mind) . A handsome man can be checked out by a 100 women a day but miss all of these clues, thus rating himself way lower over time. Such a man "just" needs an egoboost and find a way to get over mental blockades rather than more physical self improvement.
Women are pretty aggressive. If you are handsome. You will know it. Women will literally tell you. And I don’t just mean women you know.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good looking people, unless there is something seriously wrong with them (Severe mental illness…) will be in some sort of relationship almost constantly (anything from serial ONS, FWB, casual dating…marriage).

Top Bottom