Handling inexperienced girls...?

aftershock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only time I've ever dated inexperienced girls is when I was also in the same boat when I was younger.

Things have changed, I've banged the odd female or two (or maybe a bit more than two, but thats beside the point).

I'm talking about girls who have maybe never even been on a date before, or asked out by an attractive guy. I'm not generically talking about virgins here (my ex was 20 when I met her and a virgin, yet had been out with plenty of guys before)

Situation is this. Girl I work with. Only turned 16 a couple of months ago (legal here in the UK). Shes HB8, but doesn't realise just how good looking she is. I'm pretty sure that shes never been out with many guys at all. I've got to know her a bit and shes come out of her shell and is actually a really fun girl who I can have a laugh with, and theres chemistry there. Thought it might be worth going out with her - if it turns out I don't like her, she can always get dumped.

I gave her a call about 10pm, smalltalk for a little bit and then I asked her if she'd like to go out with me one evening later on in the week to catch a movie.

She actually sounded slightly shocked that I'd asked her and said that she'd think about it - I told her I'd text her tomorrow. She actually said "are we bringing other people with us?" - I mean, I thought I made my intentions quite obvious! Young un's these days.

Note that if I'd have done the following things with any other girl:

1) Be very indefinate and vague;
2) Ask her to the cinema (note: I can't really do any "action dates" as I'm busy during the day 7 days a week);
3) Accepted an answer that wasn't yes or no;
4) And yes, I think I will text her tomorrow;

then I'd be right to be called an AFC.

But I toned my game down here because I didn't want me thinking I was some sort of seducer. And besides, I'd done enough to create attraction already having known her a few weeks, and decided that one phonecall wouldn't make or break the deal. Do you lot think I'm right here?

Obstacles that I forsee are:

1) Parents. Shes got a sister in her 30s so obviously her parents are mid 50s+. They're going to be overprotective of her and want to know where you're going tonight etc. She might also be embarrassed by seeing a guy (really, that can happen!).
2) Friends. They might try and talk her out of going out with a guy who's 20.
3) Her maturity. She seems old for her age but 16 year olds tend to think more like 13 year olds than 19 year olds when it comes to relationships.
4) Maybe she's just too shy to go out with me!

So, since as I've stated I don't have a lot of experience with this, where am I going from here? Any ideas?

OneArmDeeJay

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I see two MAJOR Red Flags here right off the bat

Originally posted by aftershock
Girl I work with. Only turned 16 a couple of months ago
NO No NO NO!!

Remember 15 will get you 20.

The amount of years isn’t bad it’s just right now it isn’t a good idea it is and looks wrong.

Your almost able to drink and she's just about to get her license.

And she works at your job, which tells me more likely her Daddy is YOUR BOSS. Dipping your pen in company ink is never good.

Personally I don’t see why soo many people on here want good/virgin girls into $3 dollar wh0res after you just complain how there are way too many of these kinds of girls and not enough good ones. :rolleyes:

Hound_of_Love

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by OneArmDeeJay

He's in England, so he's been drinking for two years and she won't get her license for another year...which kind of illustrates the point that different cultures have different ideas about this stuff.

I personally wouldn't take on a 16 year old, but I wouldn't judge someone else for doing it. 15 would be a different matter, but that's got a lot to do with social convention I guess.

gizury

Don Juan
Reaction score
me and some other wings have notice where we are in south africa where the drinking age ect is about the same as the uk ,that reggies( our code for under age or young girls,named after a toy store) do not respond aswell to PUA tactics as older women do . for a cuople of reasons but i think there eq (emotional intelgence) is not as advanced .

our tatics when approching reggies is u gotta go a bit caveman and act like the captain of the rugby team almost.

we know this guy(pimp) he is a uba chode all our chick friends say he is a uba loser but he manages to close the most awsome reggies . his profile
smokes weed
rides a pimped up 13 hundred old modle golf
has lumo lights in his car
has piercings

if i had a daughter and she brought home this chode i would invest in a shotgun , he is the typical rebilious trash

but he uses this to claim the reggies

most girls in the age 14-17 in sa cant get drive and want independence from the folks at home ... wanna party it up .

:woo:

in steps pimp with he weed joint and suped up car makes all the guys there age look stupid and has a string of reggies running after his bad boy image

i wont lie reggies arnt really worth the trouble ,u start haveing a curfew again , u always worry about legal matters (statatory rape). hers anthor acro IDBP( id befor pleasure)

peace

aftershock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by OneArmDeeJay
I see two MAJOR Red Flags here right off the bat

NO No NO NO!!

Remember 15 will get you 20.

The amount of years isn’t bad it’s just right now it isn’t a good idea it is and looks wrong.

And she works at your job, which tells me more likely her Daddy is YOUR BOSS. Dipping your pen in company ink is never good.

Personally I don’t see why soo many people on here want good/virgin girls into $3 dollar wh0res after you just complain how there are way too many of these kinds of girls and not enough good ones. :rolleyes:
I think that you're quite ignorent of Uk culture here.

I've been drinking legally since I was 18 and illegally for a while before that with few problems.

I don't even have my licence! She can't get hers until shes 17.

I've no idea what the fvck you're talking about with her daddy being my boss. He isn't! Confused by that comment. And it's a PART TIME JOB. I work weekends and get crappy money. I can quit and get a similiar job with similar pay very easily. It's idiotic to sacrifice pulling prospects for the sake of keeping my job!

I'm repeating it again: 16 is LEGAL in the UK. Heck, I know someone who knows a 40 year old man whos been living with a 18 year old for two years, so you do the arithmetic!

Also, you'll find that 16/17 year olds over here are more mature as we leave school at 16 and either stay on in a much relaxed, mature atmosphere or go to a local college.

So far I haven't really recieved any decent responses about this - preferably from UK DJs, please.