Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hand-Jobs

Do you enjoy recieving hand jobs from chicks?

• Yes

Votes: 35 61.4%
  • No

Votes: 22 38.6%

• Total voters

DankNuggs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A hand job is useless, i usually take her hand off my junk, this either invites her to go down or screw...or she gets weirded out about the situation and it ends relatively soon after that...My rationale is why should you care if it ends if this girl is trying to rip your d1ck off

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Absolutely fine with me... when there's no other possible way to release the poisons.... a hand j0bby j0b is one hella release.

I personally, would rather have a woman who knows how to give one, than for me to masturbate, anyday.

ZeeOwl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't really enjoy them. I've rarely been given any by gf's. And I've yet to meet a woman who was any good at them. I'm not sure what is the cause of what... It just seems so adolescent to me.

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Compared to bl0wjobs, no.
But if that's the only option, why not let a woman do it for you...

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Try putting more lube and her having latex gloves.

Worked well for me

fan27

Don Juan
Reaction score
Better than cherry pie. I personally like the BJ/HJ combination.

Allstar69

Don Juan
Reaction score
You people are retarded for even pondering the topic. If Carmen Electra or any cute girl your hooking up with at the moment starts cranking your yank you mean to tell me you wouldnt want that. I mean obviously it doesnt cmpare o sex or a bj but it still feels great especially the pscholgical aspect of the whole scenerio.

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Allstar69
You people are retarded for even pondering the topic. If Carmen Electra or any cute girl your hooking up with at the moment starts cranking your yank you mean to tell me you wouldnt want that. I mean obviously it doesnt cmpare o sex or a bj but it still feels great especially the pscholgical aspect of the whole scenerio.
Exactly!

bugsquish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by dionysius_d
After fvcking for a few hours, it can end up being the only way to get off.
Yea, and with plenty of lubrication some girls can work MAGIC :)

racerX

Don Juan
Reaction score
Most chicks dont know how to do a hand job. They either hold it too tight or too loose. Or they go too fast. The best thing is to show them how to do it. i once knew this one chick that would suck me until i almost came, then give me a hand job so she could witness the baby batter squirt everywhere. awesome...women are so jealous that dudes can squirt when we orgasm.

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hand jobs are useless

most situations allow for a full out BJ and if not then i dont want it

very few girls can give a respectable one but it just takes too damn long and feels like im sheddin skin

Speed Demond

Don Juan
Reaction score
Personnaly I think that Girls Can't Give hand jobs worth ****t...like we'v spent our Pre- Teen and Teen years Mastering the way we like our Silver Shined lol...A girl doesn't know how!

Knicknack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by GigaloDJ
When i was in China last year for a martial arts trip....I got the best hand job ever by this chinese girl. She was maybe 24 and an HB7. She had me choose from one of 4 different massaging oils. Compliments of the hotel :D
lol nice. she did this for a living though. usually people are pretty good at things they do for a living.

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by GigaloDJ
When i was in China last year for a martial arts trip....I got the best hand job ever by this chinese girl. She was maybe 24 and an HB7. She had me choose from one of 4 different massaging oils. Compliments of the hotel :D
prostitution?

what is up with that?

hell i was in amsterdam and i didnt even put my feet in those waters