Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hand Gestures.

Click Here

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you guys do with your hands when you're talking to a girl? Just curious.

I realized today, mid conversation with a girl at work who was ruffly an 8, that I move my hands too much and rub them together like I'm antsy or some ****.

I wonder if I'm giving a nervous vibe.

click

Reaction score
well normally I'm touching the woman I'm talking too. But at work:

1. you shouldn't be hunting where you work in the first got dam place.

2. you might catch a case if you put your hands on someone at work....remember the fear of that aussie guy who attacked a girl from work and licked her face.

3. if your worried about being nervous then it's probably true.

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Put your hands in your pockets and leave them there! If you move your hands, she's going to think you direct traffic for a living!:D

RELAAAAAAX! Take a deep breath and STOP FIGITING!

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Learn to communicate with your hands. Look at politicians, what do they do with their hands... at low intensity points their hands are relatively motionless, but the more intensity in what they are saying, or when they are making a point there will ALWAYS be accompanying hand gestures.

So, you wont worrying about what your hands are doing because they will be a natural amplifier to what your saying. It's not too hard to learn, just watch some movies, or practice in front of a mirror if it helps...

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
be expressive and artistic with your hands

DJBen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm with so-pimp

Although it's also worth remembering that you dont want to mimic the politicians too much - they usually use sharp stabbing motions with their hands to drive the point home, and also often display the backs of their hands to make themself look more assertive [has the sub-conscious effect because the nuckles are facing them..] :p

I take the motionless point of view after watching a guy I know - how he sits and stuff. He's a natural and I swear, if he's anymore laid back he'd fall off his chair. He just keeps them dangling around somewhere.

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Put your hands in front of you, and move them occasionally. Show your palms if you are trying to persuade the boss you didn't steal money from the "charity jar" which is stupid because if you keep a jar with over $1000 somebody's going to be stealing it even if everyone is a frigging rich executive cuz sometimes you get work experience students.

Click Here

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by diplomatic_lies
Put your hands in front of you, and move them occasionally. Show your palms if you are trying to persuade the boss you didn't steal money from the "charity jar" which is stupid because if you keep a jar with over $1000 somebody's going to be stealing it even if everyone is a frigging rich executive cuz sometimes you get work experience students.

haha are u ****ed up? ok to Player_Supreme, I wasn't "hunting" just casually talking to an attractive chick who walked in. I'm not saying this about chilling with a girl I know because i get super laid back quickly I'm talking about when I initially talk to a girl I don't know I do wierd **** with my hands. I never even realized it till somebody said somethin and I've been stressin it. :D

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't do anything unless she she shows positive signs of wanting to be touched.