Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hamas wins election!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Guys...

1. It doesn't matter what religion a person is...they have the right to exist and live in peace.

2. It doesn't matter what religion a person is...they don't have the right to kill anyone else.

3. Jews, Christians and Muslims ALL believe in the SAME God...and that God really isn't keen on us killing each other and hating on each other.

4. Hamas being elected is no different than Ariel Sharon being elected. Sharon has a history of doing some very horrible things in the past...one of which includes bombing a United Nations Compound housing many women and children.

5. Palestinians DO have good reason to be angry, but they have gone about handling it the wrong way. Because they chose violence instead of peaceful protests and other options, no one really takes their cause as seriously as they really should.

6. Palestinians AND Israelis have the right to exist and they better learn to co-exist before their idiotic fighting kills off all their children and both of their futures.

That is all...

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Centaurion
I sympahtise with the palestinian cause. What would you do if a whole bunch of people descended to where you live, kicked you out of your home and claimed it for their own?

I sure as hell would be pissed off.
What the f*ck do you think the Muslims did in the first place? Get democratically elected into positions of power?

And Taviiii, I hope you get killed by a member of the Russian Mafia or something for being an anti-semetic dumbass.

Taviii

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MetalFortress
And Taviiii, I hope you get killed by a member of the Russian Mafia or something for being an anti-semetic dumbass.
You wish me death because I have a different political opinion than you?? I hate the injustice done to the palestinians by the jews by stealing the land, I dont give a **** about jews as humans, they are like any other person.

Here is what anti-semitism means from wikipedia:"Anti-Semitism (alternatively spelled antisemitism) is hostility toward or prejudice against Jews as a religious, ethnic, or racial group, which can range from individual hatred to institutionalized, violent persecution."

I have something against iSRAEL as a political bull****.

I also dont like China for the problems with Tibet. Does that make me anti-chinese people??

STFU b!tch if you dont know what you are talking about.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Taviii
What??? If jews were my cousins I would kill myself! :mad:

I really hope Hamas will keep there promises they made during the election and destroy iSRAEL :cheer:
You are a raceist C*nt. Anyway if oyu are waiting for hamas to destroy israel you will have to wait a long time. The arab nations tryed to for many years and eventualy gave iup because they kept getting beaten, so i some how doubt that some terrorists in charge of a small run down group of refugees is going to be abale to take down the 4th strongest nation in the world.

Truth is, now that hama are in charge, next attack that they do can be claimed as an act of war by the palestinians and israel will be able to go to war with them which they dont do because of public oppinion. Fact is Israel could wipe out the whole region in a day if they wanted to.

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All you punks talking about destruction and hate don't know **** about suffering.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Political discussion is not allowed on SoSuave.net for the very reason that people rapidly become immature and lose control of their emotions. Skel, having been a member for over 2 years I'd have expected more from you.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.