Halloween

mhs09

Don Juan
Reaction score
So since its halloween tomorrow what are some good negs we could use for tomorrow and are there any unique ways of approaching that we could only use on halloween like on the streets just walking around or at a halloween party i would really like to know?

Grand Wizzard Alamar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"boo! ever had sex with a ghost before?"

Grand Wizzard Alamar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^just making it clear that I was joking

have fun for haloween lol, don't make the purpose of your night to get laid by some kinky-costumed chick.

"ok. I'll give you 3 pieces of candy to take your robe off and 1.5 for the skirt. the extra 0.5 is because im nice :D"

mhs09

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok so i just saw some pics on myspace of this girl from school in a maid costume looking really good and i have a class wit her tomorrow but i never get the chance to really talk to her we've only said hi and plus she walks really fast and then i lose her in the crowd of people and she sits on the oppisite side of the room what's a good way to start convo with her to let her know im someone she could get with later on cause right now she has a boyfriend any ideas?

Grand Wizzard Alamar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mhs09 said:
ok so i just saw some pics on myspace of this girl from school in a maid costume looking really good and i have a class wit her tomorrow but i never get the chance to really talk to her we've only said hi and plus she walks really fast and then i lose her in the crowd of people and she sits on the oppisite side of the room what's a good way to start convo with her to let her know im someone she could get with later on cause right now she has a boyfriend any ideas?
slow down there lol
don't waste your haloween going after this girl. haloween only comes once a year. she comes... whenever you see her.

mhs09

Don Juan
Reaction score
im not wasting my time on just her i got a couple others im working on i just wanna start convo with her and start to create some attraction and see if she hints at any IoI's but i just cant find what to do or say.

noirsake

Don Juan
Reaction score
Her: So what are you for halloween?
Me: I decided to dress like a player, so I wore my every day clothes.

aliasguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
-
-
-

I LOVED halloween as an undergrad. I got this "mermaid" once. Was SO hot --- young, spicy, enthusiastic, HOT.

I'll never forget her. This doesn't help the OP. but I just thought of it, and it was nice to remember.

-
--
-
-