Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Halloween is National it’s ok to dress like a s-lut day

thevilittletroll

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Halloween is one of my favorite holidays and for reasons I’ll explain later. It kinda sucks being a dude on Halloween because finding a costume is not fair. All women have to do is put the word sexy or s-lutty in front of any idea, and it’s a costume. It’s one of the best holidays to go out and meet a sexy woman to take home and bang until the sun comes up. Take advantage of the night with a couple tips. Women use Halloween as an excuse to dress like a complete w-hore because it’s just a costume, or she’s just acting. It’s also her best chance to act out a form of her fantasy. One of my favorite attraction techniques is to use role plays, so on Halloween it’s even that much easier. Her costume puts it on a silver platter for you. Make sure that you keep it playful but still sexual in nature. You also need to make sure that you are escalating kino sexually. It should be easier for you cause she’s already in a sexy mindset because of her costume, and your ability to role play.

As far as what costume you should wear I’ll just tell you some of my guidelines. I don’t like wearing masks or painting my face or wearing wigs. I also don’t like wearing something that’s overly sexual but supposed to be funny, like wearing a huge penis on your head. You just come off as try-hard. I don’t like costumes that are bulky and require props, ex football uniforms with pads and helmet. I like to keep things simple but still sexy for a guy. I’ve rented a full tuxedo and said I was James Bond. I’ve worn a khaki suit with a black t-shirt and an eye patch and said I was #2 from Austin Powers. The best costume that I’ve worn the last 5 years is a military dress uniform. I’ve got the white navy uniform with ribbons and medals. Anything military will do the job as well. Any army/navy store is a good place to buy most everything you need. A lot of women say they love a man in uniform and I get approached all night long. You can also do a bad boy biker with leather gang vest.

Go to your local Goodwill or Salvation Army and look at some vintage clothes to get good ideas. It’s also a lot cheaper than buying or renting a full costume. So get out there and bang some wanna be s-luts.

TheWolfMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree, Halloween is great for those reasons. Me and my buddies joke around that it's the last damn parade for cleavage, those things ain't seein the light of day till St. Patrick's day. As far as costumes go, I decided to be a SWAT team/Expendable/Mercenary. It doesn't really hinder me too much, and still gives off a macho/sexy vibe. Got most of the stuff I needed from an Army/Navy store like you suggested.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
i mean im just going as 2 chainz........ :D hahaha. Agreed though, you see wh0res everywhere in 40 degree weather with nothing on ! Its the best thing ever