Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Halloween costume ideas?

wataf

Don Juan
Reaction score
lets hear them i got the hugh hefner robe was going to go as hef.... you guys think that would be a good idea to approach women? or is a hef costume only good if you already are bringing some lady friends? im going to some 3000 person costume party

Tesl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I absolutely wanted to rent a pimps outfit and go out with that this weekend, but haven't had time to organise that. A shame :(

cavedweller

Don Juan
Reaction score
Party?

I am going to comb my hair, shine my shoes, put on a suit and tie and go as a damnnn crooked politician..

Hell on Wheels

wataf

Don Juan
Reaction score
if you're trying to game girls id recomend not hiding your face your using make up

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Dress as a Facebook or Twitter profile. Don't you realize how many people use these networks?

SandHawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dressed up in an old army officer uniform with knee high laced boots over the pants, got myself a set of cuffs and a whip. I had chicks all over me, several of them complemented me on my uniform and then went in for the kiss. No talking whatsoever.

I've had my whip on A LOT of asses, pulled quite some chick's hair and constantly people wanting to have their picture taken with me. Going with the authority look was an EPIC choice.

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha I borrowed my roommate's Tony Romo jersey, and made a sling out of an old t-shirt. Guys loved it...girls didn't really get the reference. But a couple of them started talking to me just because they were confused. Good night nonetheless :up: