Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Half of America will be facing diabetes by 2020

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE6AM0NH20101123

Although I work out daily and am a gym rat, I do not come here for that. But this right here, this is just deflating.

GET THE **** IN SHAPE!!!! Seriously, you guys that are trying to figure just the right style jeans that girls like and trying to figure out if you should say this or that or should you call her 3 days after you see her or 4 days after you see her, and aren't stepping in a gym, are completely missing the point. The worst AFC that takes care of his body and watches his weight, will never not be able to get poon. Game just enhances the type of women he can get.

With America being as fat as it is, and as fat as it's going to be, just get in shape. getting and staying in shape will always keep you in someones eye and plus, it's just the right thing to do. you only get one body. It's not like a car you can trade in when you are tired of it.

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great time to be investing in the supplement industry and stuff.

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alle_Gory said:
Maybe this will thin the herd. Great news.
I would like to think so but modern medicine keeps them alive long enough to reproduce. Also it would appear that type 2 , while genetic, is greatly affected by environment aka eating too much ****ty food. What is being predicted is that our average lifespan is decreasing for the first time. Don't even get us started on the cost to an already stressed heathcare system...

...BB said it simply. No fancy books or gimmicks. Hit a gym. If you can't, eat right. Seriously, its not that difficult. If it weren't for guys like Bohr, Einstien, Watson, etc...an alien life would look at the human species as a fairly dumb inept lot...

Kerpal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The good news is as everyone else gets fatter I look better :)

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damnit BB, don't yell at me.
I've been losing weight this past year... oh wait... I'm no longer classified as obese and pretty soon going to be "Normal" instead of "Overweight".

It can be done.

One of the main reasons I started losing weight was because my dad was told by his doctor that he now had Diabetes Type II, 2 years ago. It scared the crap out of me but I just idled. 2010, I switched that around. My dad is a part of the 2020 statistic, I hope to be in the other 50%.

What really sickens me is how everywhere I go in the US, there's just obese people EVERYWHERE. Now what truly repulses me is that a lot of them are on welfare, food stamps, or just use that value menu everyday.

In Puerto Rico, we had some overweight people, but nothing like moving back to the US to realize how truly and grossly overweight a lot of people here are.

But as others have pointed... this will thin out the herd.

I am hoping to live to see 80. Someone weighing three times as much as me, definitely won't be. I love being able to climb stairs without feeling like I'm about to have a massive heart attack, ah... but it's never their fault... never is it because they stuff their faces with too much food just to sit around the rest of the day.

I wonder how many Diabetes cases will eventually be linked to imaginary thyroid excuses in the future.

P

perseverance

Anyone can get diabetis, my mate who is a gym rat has diabetis and he is not fat at all.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
perseverance said:
Anyone can get diabetis, my mate who is a gym rat has diabetis and he is not fat at all.
That doesn't mean that "anyone can get diabetes". There's different kinds if you took the time to read this thread.

Idiot.

P

perseverance

Alle_Gory said:
That doesn't mean that "anyone can get diabetes". There's different kinds if you took the time to read this thread.

Idiot.
Who else other than Kailex has mentioned a type of diabetis? And anyone can contract diabetis.

Even the article has a picture of a fat black person and all I'm saying is that you can develop diabetis without being overweight, my friend is an example.

Though to be fair the article does say that excess weight is the main factor in such a sharp rise in the number of Americans with diabetis.

theunflushables

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
f283000 said:
If you have syrup in your refrigerator throw it away right now!

That thing is known to cause this.
yep, that and anything else with High Fructose Corn Syrup in it.

Go with natural maple syrup instead.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
perseverance said:
And anyone can contract diabetis.
No. And it's diabetes.

you can develop diabetis without being overweight, my friend is an example.
Some people eat well and don't have diabetes in the family. So not "anyone can contract diabetes".

f283000 said:
If you have syrup in your refrigerator throw it away right now!
That thing is known to cause this.
And lots of other scary sh*t:

High fructose corn syrup can raise both blood sugar and insulin levels [5], both of which play a role in regulating hunger, but it doesn't have the same impact as other forms of carbohydrate such as glucose [6]. In other words, the calories in a soft drink don't cause a feeling of fullness in the way that calories from food do, promoting the "passive overconsumption" of calories and sugar.
http://www.thefactsaboutfitness.com/news/hfcs.htm

Almost half of tested samples of commercial high-fructose corn syrup (HFCS) contained mercury, which was also found in nearly a third of 55 popular brand-name food and beverage products where HFCS is the first- or second-highest labeled ingredient, according to two new U.S. studies.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/01/26/AR2009012601831.html

It looks like it's not just our waistlines that are getting larger from consuming a ton of High Fructose Corn Syrup. A new study shows that pancreatic cancer cells find fructose much easier to metabolize than glucose, making it easier for the cancer cells to grow, divide and multiply.
http://consumerist.com/2010/08/cancer-cells-get-fat-from-hfcs-too.html

“Some people have claimed that high-fructose corn syrup is no different than other sweeteners when it comes to weight gain and obesity, but our results make it clear that this just isn’t true, at least under the conditions of our tests,” said psychology professor Bart Hoebel, who specializes in the neuroscience of appetite, weight and sugar addiction. “When rats are drinking high-fructose corn syrup at levels well below those in soda pop, they’re becoming obese — every single one, across the board. Even when rats are fed a high-fat diet, you don’t see this; they don’t all gain extra weight.”

“These rats aren’t just getting fat; they’re demonstrating characteristics of obesity, including substantial increases in abdominal fat and circulating triglycerides,” said Princeton graduate student Miriam Bocarsly. “In humans, these same characteristics are known risk factors for high blood pressure, coronary artery disease, cancer and diabetes.”
http://www.green-talk.com/2010/03/29/high-fructose-corn-syrup-makes-you-fat-reveals-princeton-study/

P

perseverance

Alle Gory, anyone who eats too much sugar can contract it is what I meant.

Good god you sound like someone who deserves the Rodney King treatment.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
highconscienceness said:
@ backbreaker

Who cares about diabetes. More than half of America will be dead from ignorance by this time next year.
considering everyone in my family for the last oh. 80 years, has died of it, every last one.. i kinda care

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
perseverance said:
Good god you sound like someone who deserves the Rodney King treatment.
Nice try, but I'm white. Try that racist comments against someone else.

L B

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The good news is this makes it easier for fit and healthy guys like me in the world.

The bad news is that I will have to pay more for my health insurance (even though I rarely use it) to keep these people from being wiped from the gene pool.

Reaction score
backbreaker said:
considering everyone in my family for the last oh. 80 years, has died of it, every last one.. i kinda care

Fine! I'll point you at the right direction. Consider this fact, in other parts of the world people don't die from diabetes, hyper tension, and cancer in such large numbers. Why that?

Let me spell something out to you. GMO.

Now I know others would say Food and Lifestyle, but consider this. In Russia people eat fat in chunks with bread and don't exercise, why aren't they die from diabetes?

Additionally, if I remember correctly you're black!!! Unlike Obama you're real black, not a mix of CIA and Indonesian parasite. Thing is African Americans are targeted for extinction. You heard of AIDS haven't you. That virus was made in the lab, and majority of people that die from it are black. You heard of crack haven't you. That product is shipped by CIA and sold in a ghetto near you. Diabetes and hyper tension kills mostly blacks, although it is present in whites heavily, because GMO foods target primarily blacks.

Other things you want to know about are fluoride in your drinking water, which among other things inhibits key enzymes and supresses thyroid function. Fluoride is banned in non-diabolical countries.

http://www.badseed.info/