Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hairy Ass!!!!

Zombie

Banned
Reaction score
If you got a hairy ass like me, whatever you do - DO NOT - I repeat DO NOT shave it. It will feel like a CACTUS CRAWLED UP YOUR ASS FOR A WEEK. Leave the ole grundle just the way it is for Christ Sake.

Bloke

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a hairy arse

I tell girls all the time. " If you havn't made love to a guy with a hairy arse, you havn't made love at all "

OzyBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've got a hairy ass come to think of it. Are you out of your mind shaving it, that would hard to do. If i wanted to do that it would be done professionally.

Ian19

Don Juan
Reaction score
If it's that hairy and you need to shave for aesthetic reasons, just shave the outside to right where the...err...hole starts. That way your ass will look clean and shaved but there's still some hair in there. The hair up "in there" should not be f-ed with. Anal tissue is majorly sensitive and if you knick it with a razor you will cry like a baby. Imagine hemorrhoids x 10. Stay away from the hole.

lets_do_this

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ian19
If it's that hairy and you need to shave for aesthetic reasons, just shave the outside to right where the...err...hole starts. That way your ass will look clean and shaved but there's still some hair in there. The hair up "in there" should not be f-ed with. Anal tissue is majorly sensitive and if you knick it with a razor you will cry like a baby. Imagine hemorrhoids x 10. Stay away from the hole.
I have the feeling this guy speaks from experience. :D

sexualchocolate

Don Juan
Reaction score
i dont have a hairy ass but to cure that itch, use hair clippers (not scissors) they use when cutting your hair.

I cant use a straight razor. bc of thicker hair when i shave with one i get hella razor bumps so i have to use clippers. the cut isnt as close so u shouldnt have the irritation.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Zombie
... It will feel like a CACTUS CRAWLED UP YOUR ASS FOR A WEEK.
same thing hapened to me when i trimed my pubes (and around my balls)

GropeDope

Banned
Reaction score
I disagree with the person who started this thread.

Having ass hair is a f*ckin b!tch when you're done taking a nice long messy sh!t. You have to wipe like 7 times to completely clean the area when you have a lot of hair down there.

And of course you always seem to get sh!tloads of of toilet paper caught in your forest of pubes and sometimes it even itches around there when you walk because you didn't pull off enough dingleberries when you were done.

It makes you feel so friggin dirty, that sometimes you have to take another shower JUST SO YOU CAN PULL OUT ALL THOSE F*CKIN DINGLEBERRIES.

Now if you TRIM the hairs so that they are really short with clippers (DO NOT SHAVE BALD with a razor)..these annoying inconveniences go away for a few months, and all of a sudden it only takes 3 - 4 wipes to get everything clean just like it used to when you were 10 years old.

So definitely TRIM the area...maybe even with a mirror on the floor so you can measure the depth, but don't shave it bald.

Ian19

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by GropeDope
So definitely TRIM the area...maybe even with a mirror on the floor so you can measure the depth, but don't shave it bald.
Lol, I have to admit I've used the mirror on the floor trick. I had a mirror with 3x magnification which made the job much easier. :D

Ian19

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh yeah and put some newspaper down so you don't make a big mess on the floor. :D

SinisaD

Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny Thread but it might be moved to Health and Fitness, due to the fact its part of your boddy :D.

Ian19 all I can say is I almost lost my balance on the chair when I saw your post man. :D

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Serves you guys right for shaving your asses!!:crackup:

Guys should shave their head and face! period. I'm sick of all my friends telling me how they shaved their pubes.

mroriginal

Banned
Reaction score
:crackup: :crackup: Im sorry but when I saw this thread I knew I had to click.but shouldnt this be in Health & Fitness?