Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

hairstyles

CribMaster345

Don Juan
Reaction score
i have straight hair & i was just wondering what the best way to do my hair is like what's the most attractive or whatever

UniqueSoul

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, the best way outta this would be just to get yourself to some big@ss shop, where you would be able to find a WHOLE LOT OF hairstyling substances. Getchaself some. Or ask the clerks what would be suitable for you. And when you get back home, close the door, lock yaself up in the bathroom and FIRE IT UP. You won't even notice how time passes (of course i'm talking bout hairstyling). Experimenting is the best way to achieve sth. Good luck.

CableLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let it grow long :D

CaptainSlinky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by CableLight
Let it grow long :D
I've been experimenting with this. I haven't had it cut in about 2 1/2 months now, (normall I get it cut every 4-5 weeks). It's in beatle's style mode now, and I honestly have no idea what to expect. Should I go see a stylist or something to trim it down and get it set to grow longer?

Last edited:

Daani

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have straight hair, i keep it long, slicked back. Its congruent with my image.

Anyways, like it's been suggested go to a gay hairstylist at a salon. They'll hook you up fatty.

Along my different hairstyles, when your growing ur hair, it might not look tyte, but once its grown out and trimmed, it'll be worth it, know what I mean.

There is no most attractive hair, but.. like some ppl say.. shorter hair is more masculine..

And by the way, just cuz a dude want's sick hair, doesn't make you a metro..
just keep it real..

Kourt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
short and spiked works well for me

LordBrian

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BustedKnucks
Short hair is the easiest to keep clean looking.

Spikes are also a pretty generic way of looking clean/good.
thats the way I go.

Ninjitsu

Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally have long hair and let me say, works like a f*cking charm! Nearly every girl in the school totally digs it. My hair has sort of a gentle curve to it so I'm not really sure about straight hair, but long hair has done wonders for me.

blienk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Short hair is the easiest to keep clean looking.

Spikes are also a pretty generic way of looking clean/good.
Short works for almost everybody, but if you have good hair to do something more elaborate or unique, then go for it...Girls love guys who's hair is more impressive than theirs.

CableLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think what blienk said about girls liking a dude with nice hair is true...I personally never have really considered my hair to be anything great, but a lot of people tell me it really looks good.

Slinky - If you like it right now, keep it. The bad thing about hair is that it only grows like 1/4 to 1/2 an inch per month, so if you cut it off and decide you wanted it, it takes a while to grow back. Other than that, I have no idea what a Beatles-style would look like when it gets longer :)

BustedKnucks

Don Juan
Reaction score
Beatles style isn't a very good one.

Personally I think it looks doofy, and it sure as hell isn't original. With more generic haircuts, while true they aren't novel, you still give off an in control appearance, especially if you style it nice with gel.

For long hair, mine is really curly, and for a while I rocked a whiteboy fro. It got annoying though, because I'm pretty active, and there's nothing worse than hair and sweat sticking to your forehead.

CaptainSlinky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Beatles style isn't a very good one.

Personally I think it looks doofy, and it sure as hell isn't original. With more generic haircuts, while true they aren't novel, you still give off an in control appearance, especially if you style it nice with gel.
Whoops. When I said that, I didn't mean like full blown style, it's just growing out in what seems to me to be in that direction. I wouldn't want to have that style, honestly, I was just using it as a basic description of whatever the hell I have going on now.

Thanks though.