Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

hairstyle

don_juan_20

Don Juan
Reaction score
What's a good hair style right now?

I've been thinking of changing mine, right now my hair is short and pushed up in the front.

I've been playing around with pushed forward, all out spikes.. I don't know.

When I spike it though it looks like a porcupine. How do you make it so that the hair is all straight at the top?

Any tips? Suggestions?

-HPNOTIQ-

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had many different hairstyles according to mood, work, the weather. With each cut, came a different experience. Keep in mind I'm Filipino and have a little Spanish Blood in me.

Bald: I usually attracted "bad girls". The type of girls that are into hiphop music, like to ride sportbikes, wear SeanJohn/Acedemiks type sports gear. Punk type girls like the bald look too. Usually Latinas, Filipinas, Blacks, Laotians like the bald look.

Messy/Dry Spikes: Usually attract more stylish/modern type women. I like calling them "Euro-Chics". They are into higher fashion clothing - D&G, Prada, DKNY, etc. They're more trendy and are into a man who is a little more polished and classy. Usually these girls are Japanese, Korean, European: Italian, French, Armenian, Ukranian.

Being asian, I've found that most "all-american" white girls don't like the bald look. BTW, for you asian guys wanting to bang a white girl, you generally need to get the Abercrombie and Fitch Look. Clean cut hairstyle. Leave the frosted hairstyle alone. That was a great look, about 4 years ago.

Regardless of which hairstyle you like..there is one obvious thing. You must use high quality hair products. High quality, whether it be American Crew, BedHead, Matrix, Sebastian, Redken. If the woman you are with happens to spend an evening over, I guarantee she will be most impressed with the selection of haircare you use.

You'll come off as a MAN who care's about his hygiene and fashion, rather than a BOY who still uses cheap dollar store beauty aids.

caribstars

Don Juan
Reaction score
Does anyone know of any website where I can find a full list of men's hairstyles, like the name of the hairstyle and a pic of it?

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, if you saw me live haha...
I normally use these pair of jeans, which have only been washed once. I use them when dealing with cars (meaning oily stuff) and take them anywhere, movies, wherever. I have long hair, always have it tied up. Some normal guy would think my clothes are a chick repeller, but no.
You are the one that gives life and character to your clothes, hair and body (including face, ugly or goodlooking).
Take Michael Jackson, since he started off as an adult, he wore all these ridiculous suits. He has wore them always since the Thriller era. They are ridiculous.
BUT, dont we see millions standing up before him and not laughing at his suits?
Dont worry about hairstyles, worry about your ...charisma.

sonick182

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice hair can really make a difference in the first impression... I recently asked three girls who had a thing for me what attracted them to me, two of the three said my hair.

I keep my hair real nice, though asian (usually asian hair is really hard to style due to its hard coarse nature), I keep it very versatile..
SOmetime i go for the 'dry messy' look when its medium length,
When its shorter i spike it all the way up, either small spikes or thick chunky spikes (however, i NEVER use drugstore gel, as that stuff just makes it look like a porcupine, BORING!),
When longer i can make it look wet and spike it down (im doing this now, the hair is spiked but lies flat instaed of straight up) something similar to that MUCH MUSIC VJ (The prettyboy one) had few weeks ago),
or go for a dry casual look by texturizing it a bit, and pulling it down so it falls into my eyes.

Here's a good site for hairstyles:
http://www.venushairdesign.co.uk/hair_styles/hairstyles_men.htm

-HPNOTIQ-

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by don_juan_20
what are dry spikes? I want to attract asian woman..
Dry spikes is that "just got out of bed" look without the wet/shiney appearance that regular gels and hairsprays give.

Bedhead brand styling wax does a good job at this without getting the hair looking funkywet.

As for getting with asian women, I'm going to assume you're a white fella. For you white guys trying to bag the elusive asian fem, you have to understand the different ethinic types of asian women out there.

From what I've seen of asian women dating white men, the nationalities you'd have the best luck with are Filipina, Laos, Thai, Vietnamese. These cultures are, generally speaking, less into the 'old-school' culture. They embrace westernized culture, food, entertainment, as well as men. Bi-racial dating/marriage is commonly accepted in these cultures.

Harder to pull asian females would include Korean, Japanese, Chinese. I'm not saying these women are 'impossible' to attract. But, with-in these cultures, more traditional customs are kept. Bi-racial dating is 'more' frowned upon and a uniform-blood line is more accepted.

I'm not trying to insult anyone's nationality with these remarks - Being filipino myself, I talk from 26 years of experience growing up asian/pacific islander.

As for any particular look asian women go for. They're all different. It would be more important to be a DJ rather than dressing or looking a certain way. Attitude above all.

vdk

Don Juan
Reaction score
The best hairstyle is this one:
http://www.venushairdesign.co.uk/images/styles/crew_man99_04_w360.jpg

Absolutely flawless. The sides arnt so short like 99% of guys that you can see their scalp. Top is messed up in a neat sort of way, so you can go into a office with that haircut. Product used is more likely wax or moulding paste so it looks more natural. Garanteeed chick magnet this cut...

vdk

Don Juan
Reaction score
anyone got any more links???

ryoshi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SamePendo

You are the one that gives life and character to your clothes, hair and body (including face, ugly or goodlooking).
Very true. It's the same mindset that makes clothes from goodwill (second hand thrift store) worth less then a dollar and the same type of clothes worth $50 - $100 in mall stores such as Abercrombie and Fitch. It's the confidence and attitude of the person wearing it that makes the difference in the way it appears.

One of my friend's was once wearing an old western style shirt that was about 2 sizes too small for him. The way he wore it was the key. He's very charismatic and confident so he was able to pull it off.

megatron

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by -HPNOTIQ-

... If the woman you are with happens to spend an evening over, I guarantee she will be most impressed with the selection of haircare you use....

...You'll come off as a MAN who care's about his hygiene and fashion, rather than a BOY who still uses cheap dollar store beauty aids.
I kid you not when I say this. I had a chick over to my pad a few weeks ago, and at the end of the night, I 'showed her the bedroom'. When she looked at my 'dressing table', where I had my body lotion and other skin care and hair care products...she called me "VAIN"...yes, she said "Gosh, you are so vain..."

WTF?? Needless to say, I laughed (hearing this coming from a woman). I still use all those ****e though.

stevey_2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well my hairstyle is the 'mohican' style look with my hair pushed into the middle and spiky all way down the middle with short back and sides, this appears to be very much in fashion at the moment and just to add to the fun, i've got slanted sideboards which are turning out to be good with the ladies and this hairstyle has had loads of compliments from the ladies and some of my mates!!

Ste.

don_juan_20

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by vdk
The best hairstyle is this one:
http://www.venushairdesign.co.uk/images/styles/crew_man99_04_w360.jpg

Absolutely flawless. The sides arnt so short like 99% of guys that you can see their scalp. Top is messed up in a neat sort of way, so you can go into a office with that haircut. Product used is more likely wax or moulding paste so it looks more natural. Garanteeed chick magnet this cut...

Tried to get that style, but couldn't. Hair just isn't long enough.

Though I did do my normal style but this time added gel to my hair while it was not as wet, made it a bit less perfect and more messy.

Looks much better. :D Thanks for the tips

sonick182

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're trying to get some messy hair, I find that instead of putting the product into your hand, and just rubbing it into your hair, its better if you put it on your fingertips and work a small section at a time. it may take longer, but I myself get much better results, its just more defined and i have better control making it messier...

Jay26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you got the head shape for it and are athelitic and have a tan you can shave your head.

I did that (cos I hate styling my hair) and haven't looked back. I think I've saved 1 year of my life just on time saved styling.

Now chicks always want to rub my head in clubs:) and certain girls are really into shaved heads, course some probably don't but then I'm never talking to em anyway;)

Course, shaved head is definitely the bad boy look, as in you'll be more Vin Diesel than Paul Walker.

OzzyBoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have shaved my hair before and i have been told it suits me well, i have also had a few people touch it and i have noticed more people were looking at me especially females. I have let it grow back a bit now because its winter but i'm thinking of getting it cut again soon the same way. Although not completely decided yet, i might have a look at some sites first.

bp1974

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Number 4 on top, number 2 on the sides.

Takes 15 minutes, costs £8, I go every four weeks.

bp1974

coin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Which of these hairstyles is the Abercrombie and Fitch look?

silverdog

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I have the shaved head my self, but the question is, does a blade 0 shave look slightly better than a blade 1? I had it shaved blade 1, and I would not mind having it shaved down to blade 0.

Oscar Wilde

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by bp1974
Number 4 on top, number 2 on the sides.

Takes 15 minutes, costs £8, I go every four weeks.

bp1974
Ditto (only cheaper) :)