Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hair Styles. Where to find some?

MidwestFreek

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've read in some articles that gay hair people know styles better and can give you a better looking haircut. I don't know of any gay hairdressers...anybody have any links to places that have hairstyles for guys our age (15-19ish)

Elevenbravo

Don Juan
Reaction score
I could use this info also. Not many gay hairdressers around where I live. And if there were they would probably get lynched.

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by icallug
why dont u try a girl hairdresser
Exactly.

Ask a hot girl how she likes it, one that takes obvious care of her own hair, to give you her two cents.

icallug

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
^^k a friggin haircut doesnt make u look like a nice guy. how the hell does a haircut make u look like a nice guy.

nice guy is just a personality, or something like that.
you could be the nicest looking guy in the enitre world, but that doesnt matter, you could still act like the biggest jerk

MidwestFreek

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ive read that gay hairdressers have a better fashion sense than chick hairdressers...so i was just wondering

NEWBIE101

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally, I've been growing my hair out as of late. I have sort of curly and wavy hair, most of the ladies have complimented me on it.

blienk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gay dude or chick doesn't really matter, just go a high-class place and be willing to pay and you'll be fine.

MidwestFreek

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i go to askmen.com on a regular basis...i just cant find nethingo n hair styles...if u got something on there..let me know..im gettin tired of my hairstyle..ill grow out my hair..get tired of it..even tho girls like it..cut it..girls tell me they think im "cuter' 'hotter' 'sexier' whatever..with my hair short...but im gettgin tired of the same hairct..ya know