Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hair removal?

myfriendblu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BobbDobbs

So that leaves trimming. You get an electric hair trimmer or adjustable mustache trimmer. The electric hair trimmers (those kind that buzz) usually come with a set of interchangeable depth combs.

You really can't go wrong. Try it.
Thats what i do. 1/8 trim, works like a charm. :D

wise_mage

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hey I want to ask a couple of things:

thing is, I am very hairy. I hate it, but I think it has to do mostly because society has programmed me to hate it. and am only 19 so even more hair might come out with age and also girls my age hate hair. anyway...

I like the hair on my chest and on my stomach and am lucky enough to not have it unite yet with the one of the beard.
if that does happen what can I do about it?

the thing is I also have hair on my shoulders, on my back, on the back of my neck, and on my ass. all no no places according to the modern image of man.

question1: girls - why do u find it unattractive and why do girls find the hairy back and ass unattractive on a man? is it society`s conditioning or something else? why is this?

question2: waxing your ass in not an easy thing to do. u cant ask someone esle to do it and doing it urself is very timeconsuming and difficult. I can perhaps cut the hairs (cause if u shave u get stubble real quick and for large areas shaving everyday is a pain) so it would show less but the hair are still there. how am I supposed to look GQ smooth with how hairy I am? or should I just resign myself to ddying a virgin? because no matter how much I hate it, what u said is true, no girl wants a guy with a hairy back and ass. so what can I do to look attractive to all this modern women who think man should be nearly hairless when I myself am very hairy?

question 3: how can I get over it and act confident when I get naked with a girl if all of my life all of you people and movies and maghazines have told me Im disgusting because I have a lot of hair? it has really ****ed with my mind, you know.

I hope u lend me a hand on this. I feel so bad about being hairy. I know women are disgusted by it, but I cant help it. my mom just married a hairy guy in a time where stupidstuff like that didnt matter like it does now. being hairy was not an issue back then. unfortunately it is now and its not even my fault.
so help me please.

HeyPretty

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey- Fresh Prince...

JazzyJeff...

HP, I'm a legs men, you can squeeze as hard as you want, but you're asking all the wrong questions. you should be asking yourself if you could keep up. I'm undefeated
Lol. I'm happy for you that you're a legs man. You'd like me then. And I guess we'll never know if I'd kill you with coitus... it'll just be one of life's little mysteries.

*hums Unsolved Mysteries theme song, wanders off*