Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hair removal?

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you guys get rid of your chest hair and the like? I shaved my chest for the first time about two weeks ago and the results were pretty great. But hair grows back quickly. So should i was it or something? What kind of strips should i buy?

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oooooooooh waxing is more painful but it does provide a smoother feel that lasts longer (and it grows in less afterwards supposedly)... I can't stand it when I touch a guy's arms or chest and he's stubbly. Personally, I like a little hair on my men, gives me something to hold on to... but I understand why guys who have nice bodies might want to take it all off to show off their bodies.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Im glad im not a hairy guy. My dad looks like a fukking ape though lol

hardwork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's what I do...

I shave once or twice a week, every time I get in the shower.

(I wonder if anybody got that...?)

In all seriousness though, shave every time you're in the shower and stubble will be a very minute problem (if it's existent at all).

Reto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I shave once a week and use an electric razor to maintain in between...

sano

Don Juan
Reaction score
I ended up using NAIR on my chest lol. it did a fine job, but personally after living with my chest hair for so long it felt awkward not have any lol.

Reto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, it's a very "naked" feeling.

But I've been hairless for so long, I forget what that's like...

T

Tim66

hair remove

With my own capacity for a rainforest on the chest, I found that shaving every 5 days keeps the stubble away, and it is easier to shave....less to cut through.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Chest hair, yuck. Dirty apes!

HeyPretty

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why the HELL are you taking off the hair????

Women have no chest hair.

Men do. And if they don't, it should be naturally smooth.

I like men's chests as they are.

The only thing men should wax the FVCK out of, is their back and ass. No chick wants a man with a primate-rear.

Leave the chest hair. Like Malibu said, it give us something to hold onto. And if you're doing it right, we should *need* to hold on. ;)

DJjazzyJeff

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah HP, I'll show you how it's done right :cool:

DJjazzyJeff

Don Juan
Reaction score
Watch close HP, I'm always a show, but I like participation....think you can handle that?
;)

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why am i taking it off? Quite simply, because i go through HELL every day to get my body to look the best it can, and hair just hides some of what i've accomplished. Believe me, i've seen my chest with and without hair, so i know what i'm talking about.

HeyPretty

Don Juan
Reaction score
Krass- do what ya gotta do. I like men. period.

And Jazzy, I dunno. Can *you* keep up?

I've sent a few men to emergency... one for cracked ribs after I squeezed him a little too hard with my legs. Ooopie.

DJjazzyJeff

Don Juan
Reaction score
I can take it

HP, I'm a legs men, you can squeeze as hard as you want, but you're asking all the wrong questions. you should be asking yourself if you could keep up. I'm undefeated :)

BobbDobbs

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The key to male body hair (especially if you have a lot of it everywhere) is not to shave, or Nair, or wax, but to trim it.

Shaving, Nairing and waxing are temporary and are a lot of hassle for large areas. Waxing can last a few days, but you also can get acne from it. Shaving and Naring last a day at best before you feel like a wire brush. And it can take a long time to do large areas.

Hair-growth inhibitors are a scam.

So that leaves trimming. You get an electric hair trimmer or adjustable mustache trimmer. The electric hair trimmers (those kind that buzz) usually come with a set of interchangeable depth combs.

Slap on a 1/8 or 1/4 inch comb. Then do all the hair on your body. This is a compromise between the out of control Grizzly Adams look, and hairless. You have hair, but it looks less dense, lays flat because it still has some length (rather than being stiff wire brush feeling) and best of all, it'll last a couple weeks to a month before you have to do it again.

You really can't go wrong. Try it.

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm with "Hey Pretty". I like a hairy chest on my guys. But the back & a$$ should be smooooooth!