Hahaha seeing where this is going

AlexTheGreat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys! I was seeing this girl a while back, we fvcked 2 times, she wanted a relationship (or at least, exclusivity) before the first but I held my ground, and so she gave me the LJBF to which I laughed and agreed. Pretty much cut contact with her after (haha what a friend huh), and a bit after deleted her number from my phone. (Note that I still had old texts from her so I technically still have her number).

Anyways, for christmas I decided to be nice and send her a text wishing her "a merry baby jesus day!" and some more. No reply to that.

Now 3 weeks later, I get this "Hey! How has 2010 been for you so far?"

lol I was busy during the weekend so I reply this 2 days later: "2010's been a complete WASTELAND without you! ............ Whos this? :D"

Now I'm laughing every time I rethink of this, but I'd like to know what other kind of replies would have been nice ;)

Ease

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, i would have said 'Hey! whos this'

CarlitosWay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AlexTheGreat said:
Hey guys! I was seeing this girl a while back, we fvcked 2 times, she wanted a relationship (or at least, exclusivity) before the first but I held my ground, and so she gave me the LJBF to which I laughed and agreed. Pretty much cut contact with her after (haha what a friend huh), and a bit after deleted her number from my phone. (Note that I still had old texts from her so I technically still have her number).

Anyways, for christmas I decided to be nice and send her a text wishing her "a merry baby jesus day!" and some more. No reply to that.

Now 3 weeks later, I get this "Hey! How has 2010 been for you so far?"

lol I was busy during the weekend so I reply this 2 days later: "2010's been a complete WASTELAND without you! ............ Whos this? :D"

Now I'm laughing every time I rethink of this, but I'd like to know what other kind of replies would have been nice ;)
Oh hey is this Carmela from the other night? Babe you scratched the fuc* out of my back that night I have the scars to prove it.hahaha

AlexTheGreat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
CarlitosWay said:
Oh hey is this Carmela from the other night? Babe you scratched the fuc* out of my back that night I have the scars to prove it.hahaha

Hahaha I love it man! :D I'll definitely keep this type of message in mind ;)