HAHA, girl i NEXTed got in touch with me

stormwriter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She saw me on instant messenger and started a convo with me. I had long removed her from my friends list, cause i didn't want to know when she was logged in or not.

This is the waitress at the strip club that on our second date, i went AFC and told her i liked her alot, but didn't know if she liked me. haha. After that, it went downhill and she didn't return my calls, and stopped emailing me.

I "hard" NEXTed her, meaning i stopped ALL contact with her, and assumed i would never see her again.

So, we are chattin, and she asks me if i've been dating, and i said, "yeah, of course." She says "realllllllly??? tell me more..." and i start telling her. Then she has me call her on the phone. We talk and i tell her about the stripper i was seeing.

She informed me she got a job about THREE blocks from where i work.

Then came the part that is always difficult when you get back in touch with someone when you've both NEXTed each other:

When was the last time we talked, and why did we stop talking. Just like i thought, she said, "i never heard back from you. You just stopped calling." (kind of blaming me for it ending) Yeah lady, i stopped calling cause YOU WOULDN'T RETURN MY CALLS!!

I brought up that night i went AFC and said "yeah, we shouldn't have went out that night. I was really tired, and i didn't feel too good." Then, strangely enough, she said, "Yeah, i wasn't in a good state of mind back then. I am now, though."
So, i didn't know what that meant.

In summary, she invited me out tonight to the strip club she works at, and i said, "No way, i'm not going there tonight..."
And then she told me, "Well, don't be a stranger. Give me a call."

I probably will, but i NEXTed her for a reason, i guess. I did like her, but she still has her issues. But, she's tall, tan, and has fake boobs. But does that outweigh the fact she has a 9-year old kid?

Ugh. Decisions, decisions...

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Hit that sh1t to oblivion.

DIESEL

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by stormwriter

Ugh. Decisions, decisions...
There is no decision here. The NEXTed remain NEXTed

If you must know: She a ****tail waitress at a strip club for crissakes WITH a kid! How much more of a chump can you be? count yourself lucky that ho didn't get her meathooks into you. Notice how she switches jobs, only to get one AT ANOTHER STRIP CLUB. That alone should be setting off major alarms in your head.

Ignore my advice at your own peril. She will chew you up and spit you out. Stop thinking with your cuck and use your head.

D

BobbDobbs

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ha, sounds like the other guy just NEXT'd her too and she's working down the list. :)

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like a total short term relationship situation to me, but not worth it because she has a kid. Tons of baggage, even though you'll probably have one heck of a night with her. Not a good trade off in my mind since you can find other women without the other crap attached.

intel200

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude,

See if she's a freak. Hint that your fantasy is a 3 sum or something. Hint that she could get a striper or 2 from the club to join in. ATLEAST try this. If no success, NEXT!!!

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by Gold Heart
ONS time. Make her your official f-ck buddy.
Pretty much. You don't want to be responsible for someone else's 9 year old.

But remember...she FAILED YOU once before. It's up to HER to prove that she's worth your time...if you know what I mean. ;)

ManOMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why is it women never understand why a Guy NEXTs her?

Do they expect us to purse them like puppy dogs even tho they arent interested?

and I would never tell a girl why I stopped calling, because it gives her the satisfaction knowing that she played you and you stopped calling because of that

stormwriter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel good about her getting back in touch with me, cause it validates the fact that i didn't think i did much wrong. We she stopped calling and NEXTed me, i took it pretty hard. I was bummed out and down on myself, thinking i screwed up my DJ'ing, when in fact it was her problem.

Ironically enough, i hadn't seen her profile on match.com for the past month while we weren't talking, and now all of the sudden its visible? Haha, she was probably dating some dude, and it didn't work out.

Oh, and the last night i talked to her, she said she went to the doctor for anxiety, and just got some Paxil. So, probably good that i stayed away anyways.

myfriendblu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, this is a mess, red flags all over the place.
She has a kid
she is on paxil
she works at a strip club
she has already flaked on you once.

NEXT this loser chik bigtime. Its pretty obvious she is a loser. :rolleyes:

ManOMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to be on paxil for anxiety..I was on it for 2 years..then got off..I still feel better without the paxil..and am at ease in social situations

but before the paxil, I was always the shy quiet type

SO I take it that since I was on paxil, girls can do better than me?

icepick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Women and thier egos.

I bet she had some problems and needed a 'lift'. "I think I will talk to that guy who was madly in love with me!"

She probably thought you were so love-struck that you couldn't date. Now, she wants to re-prove her self and boost her fragile sex-ego again.

I suppose, if you wanted, you could ride her ego right into bed.

Some women will do ANYTHING to try to "hook" you, but once you ARE hooked (as you let her know before) she stops all effort. Why should she keep it up? She has already 'got' you, and proven that her femininity can catch a man, so she thinks she can do better.

The whole thing is like a game, you have to honestly be evaluating her in some way ALL THE TIME. Once you throw in the towel, and say "you have my heart", the game is over.

I think it all comes down to standards.

One, your standards for YOURSELF should be the same as your standards for WOMEN.

Two, your standards should be HIGH. Higher, the better.

If you 'give up' so easily, where are your high standards?

Anyway, you did pretty good not giving her the ego boost that she needed after she got kicked to the curb.

stormwriter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ManoMan,

It's not just the Paxil factor. Its the combination of everything. If it was just the Paxil thing, i could probably deal with that. She said she wanted Zoloft though, but the doc gave her Paxil. So, hell, maybe by now she's on Zoloft???

It just seems weird that someone needs to take a pill to be even-keeled. She's really outgoing and talkative, so why be on something like you were, to ease herself in social situations? And if she's depressed, what the hell is she depressed about? Are there more skeletons in her closet? More issues i haven't found out about yet?

Cocoon

Don Juan
Reaction score
haha, thats hilarous, here's something i've noticed bout single moms, great passionate sex, beleive any sh1t you say along with, when you end it they dont fight it because they want to look "strong" for their child, watch out tho, signle moms also carry some serious emotional baggage, with a huge bias towards relationships
My take: Fvck buddy, lol

chlywly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's asking to be hit, so the hitting you will do :) Then next her once more for the team. :D

myfriendblu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DIESEL
why settle for that?
Amazing response ther diesel. I was thinking the same thing about other situations as well. Why settle for that?

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you would Be AMAZED, even SHOCKED at the number of people in America on anti-anxiety, depression meds..and other mood disorders