Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hah! Girl is on her knees after 4 days

In Motion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well this is my first FR thingy, I havent posted before because of the trolls and people screaming "FAKE!!!111ONEONEONE!!11"

Anyways, I started a new school like a week ago, its a great class and Im already friends with everyone. Anyways, there was one girl who was showing me some extra interest so I decided I might as well try my skills on her. I have talked to her tons of times by now and Ive made out with her so this wont be like one conversation.

When I first met her I tried to make a great first impression and was really funny. After having made my first impression and gotten to know her abit more I decided to heavily neg her. It worked like nothing I have never seen before. She immediately asked for my number and my facebook.

The night after she sent me like 20 sms'! (I know WTF!?) I just played it cool while she was sucking up to me. She asked me out for a walk, but she was obviously pretty nervous so she brought a friend, but as she got more comfortable the friend suspiciously left and I took my chance. I went for it and kissed her (Probably didnt know her well enough, but she was giving of good vibes.). She responded VERY positively.

Ive been gaming her more these past days and its soooo much fun, she gets sorta jealous when I talk to other girls though.

Only problem is that she has become obsessed with me. She has filled up my inbox. twice. She txts me all the time, she wants to play with me all the time, she wants me to go on msn with her or call her ALL THE TIME. Ive known this girl for 4 days!

Also, C&F and negging are AWESOME techniques. USE THEM. They will get you far. Ive gotten my results by being really confident, ****y, funny and negging her.

Do you guys want me to post some conversations or txts? Just reply and feel free to ask specifically like: First convo, convo after kiss, txts from her, just normal conversations etc.

I totally love my life.

Flabbergasped?

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Next time you see her, starting kinoing, she'll be responsive, then say, "let's hang out at my place, I have *blah*". Blah can be movies, drinks, handcuffs, w/e.

Then bang her.

goodfoot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought the thread title meant she gave you brain after four days.

Aragon034

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol you hypnotized her.

I bet you could spank her ass and tell her "Run along dear, Man Talk." and she'd do it :p

James Bond = My hero

But treat her well man, you don't need any extra drama in your life.

tsmith2334

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In Motion said:
Yeah, she invited me to a party tonight so Ill be getting laid in a few hours.
More power to ya. You'll probably get some action, but you never know man. No such thing as a sure thing in life.

In Motion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DonS said:
Tell her you appreciate her attention, but all this txt contact from her is too much and she should tone it down a bit. That when she fills your inbox, other people's msg's can't get through. This will cause her to feel more attraction since you have standards and she'll think other chicks are txting you. Also, since she'll have to consciously suppress her desire to contact you, it will drive her attraction through the roof. Then, next time you see her, kino, kino, kino. You'll be hitting it in no time.

You've got her in a state of infatuation. Don't go soft; you need to escalate this state until she is begging to service you. Then hold her right there for as long as you like. Good work and report back.
Yes, yes, yes. You are absolutely right. I was actually thinking that I was being to hard on her, but the second I go soft on her, she will immediately become less attracted to me.

I did sleep with her, and I actually think this might be a good relationship. She is a really cool girl, I probably made her sound more like a footstool. And its nice having someone who will basically do anything for you. Good tip btw.

Aragon034 said:
lol you hypnotized her.

I bet you could spank her ass and tell her "Run along dear, Man Talk." and she'd do it :p

James Bond = My hero

But treat her well man, you don't need any extra drama in your life.
Haha, I actually tried something similar to that, she took it with good humor, but I dont think she was very amused by it :D