Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

had anal for the first time - concerns? (serious replies only)

md3sign

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
First off, serious replies only. None of this "eww you stuck it in her butthole" highschool bs.

Things got a little hot last night with this plate I've been spinning for a few weeks now. We both got pretty drunk and ended up having anal. We talked about it on a previous date and I think she knew it was gonna happen soon and prepared (as did I). Now I did use lube, but in the heat of the moment I didn't wrap it up. I know she cleaned up beforehand cause I jumped in the shower right after and it was spotless.

So I'm just curious, what are the concerns with having anal unprotected? I'd like to hear from anyone who's either a) very knowledgeable in the subject and/or b) has done it. On a side note, lube if fvcking amazing and it felt great; went in pretty easy.

banGbro

Banned
Reaction score
Butt holes and poop have a lot of bacteria, from gi tract, and often parasides. So clean or no clean youd still get some on your d~ck. You might have a urethral infection, or some other bacterial infection, its possible, but not probable and might not happen... Watch out for pain when urenating, or excessive intching, scratching, or redness. If its on the skin, get some anti-fungus cream from drug store, like for treating fungus on your feet..... If its inside urethra, get in touch with a doc, dont wait for it to go away, as it might go away further inside.

Anal sex is even more fun without a glove. :yes: Turns you on more! So, good job, not a smart one.. You gotta ask yourself, did you enjoy it? And if yes, next time you could do it unprotected again. There are risks with this though, so think hard..

Using glove is fun too, less exciding and taboo though. I suggest you try a dildo, 10 or more inches, about 2 inches wide. Shell explode with pleasure she have never felt before!

LA_Chico

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
bro, once you go brown, you'll never come around ;_)

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
md3sign said:
So I'm just curious, what are the concerns with having anal unprotected?
A higher chance of catching AIDS and other unpleasent STD'S then Vaginal intercourse. That is why homosexual's have the highest case of AIDS then any other group.

The was a bad move, don't fvck without wearing a hat next time and go get yourself tested soon.

md3sign

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
why is that? I mean, the higher chance

I'm def gonna cover up next time, this one was kinda pulling out all the stops

banGbro

Banned
Reaction score
There is more blood in the anus than in the vigina... So there is a greater chance of transmitting HIV. But HIV is pretty rare, like 1 out of every 20, there is greater risk for bacterial diseases.

SuSHI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DJDamage said:
A higher chance of catching AIDS and other unpleasent STD'S then Vaginal intercourse. That is why homosexual's have the highest case of AIDS then any other group.

The was a bad move, don't fvck without wearing a hat next time and go get yourself tested soon.

Dude, there is no Higher chance, you catch it either way.
Anywho, if you are gonna use Lube, make sure you get water based if you're using a condom. AND Whatever you do, DO not stick it in the Vag, right after its been in her Anus, you could infect her vag pretty bad.

Happy Analing.

md3sign

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I used KY Liquid that's a water based lube (first ingredient: water). I didn't stick it back in her vag (came and went to wash up afterwards).

woods

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hopefully you were smart enough to wash your dingaling with antibacterial soap immediately afterwards.

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always tell myself never to fvck an anus, regardless of whos. Some girls barely even take the time to clean their pu55y much more their anus.

ryannath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, maybe this is why it feels weird in the tip of my penis, and kinda burns when I pee, I tried anal about a month ago with no glove.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I've ****ed tons of girls in the ass and I love it. Some of them do and some of them don't. But you'd be surprised how into it they get, as much for the idea as the feeling. I like the forbidden aspect. I like the feeling of conquest. I like the fact I'm nor worried about pregnancy and can *** inside her. I like the idea I've gotten her to do something that she's not done before, if that's the case. And I like the tightness. I of course like everything else, but I like to really get a girl to do some dirty ****: rim jobs, ass-to-mouth, ****, golden shower drinking, etc. Especially a good girl!?! As for protection, sometimes I do and sometimes I don't. I've probably banged 30-50 girls in my life without protection. I've only gotten burned once, and it was treatable. Not too bad. Don't sleep with total hoes and you're in pretty good shape.

The penis tip pain and burning urination sounds like chlamydia, gonnorhea, or nongonnococcal uretheritis. It's especially likely to be gonnorrhea (i.e., the clap) if you have a ***-like discharge.

ryannath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yes it does burn slightly when I pee everytime, and I do have some kind of cuum discharge in the toilet everytime now, and I haven't even been jerking off, so I can't explain it. It's been about a month since this anal encounter, and I also did vaginal sex with her too. And I admit, about a week after this encounter I had some redness on my thigh that I can't explain. Thought it might be herpes, so I'm gonna wait another couple months to let the antibodies get built up and get bloodwork done to get checked for herpes, to be 100% sure. But, this burning during urination thing just came about the other day.

Should I get the urination part checked out as soon as possible or does it not matter to wait?

And, should I go to a doctor for that or a health dept? I really don't know much about this stuff.

P.S. To the guy that said 1 out of 20 ppl has HIV..I don't think the numbers are that great. I heard it was 1 out of every 250 ppl has HIV.

ryannath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for that..but to anyone that knows...

To get checked for the urination burning, should I go to a doctor or get checked at the health department? Since I'm not sure the doctor does tests like that anyway.

This is confusing because I haven't had sex in about a month, and I only got the burning a couple days ago, and I just read that ppl get gonorrhea symptoms 2 to 10 days after exposure to it. So, I'm not sure about this. It's been alot longer than 10 days.

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I did it many times... with my ex-LTR.

No protection. No problems also.

I would just be sure she is clean. Not only soap-speaking (LOL), but get her tested for STDs and stuff.

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ryannath said:
yes it does burn slightly when I pee everytime, and I do have some kind of cuum discharge in the toilet everytime now, and I haven't even been jerking off, so I can't explain it. It's been about a month since this anal encounter, and I also did vaginal sex with her too. And I admit, about a week after this encounter I had some redness on my thigh that I can't explain. Thought it might be herpes, so I'm gonna wait another couple months to let the antibodies get built up and get bloodwork done to get checked for herpes, to be 100% sure. But, this burning during urination thing just came about the other day.

Should I get the urination part checked out as soon as possible or does it not matter to wait?

And, should I go to a doctor for that or a health dept? I really don't know much about this stuff.
You can always get checked for some bacterial VDs now...and then the herpes later.

Health dept is fine for standard bacterial STD screens.

Road Demon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ryannath said:
Thanks for that..but to anyone that knows...

To get checked for the urination burning, should I go to a doctor or get checked at the health department? Since I'm not sure the doctor does tests like that anyway.

This is confusing because I haven't had sex in about a month, and I only got the burning a couple days ago, and I just read that ppl get gonorrhea symptoms 2 to 10 days after exposure to it. So, I'm not sure about this. It's been alot longer than 10 days.
Sounds like some sort of bacterial infection (common cause of UTI)...in the future it is important that you pea after unprotected sex, as it will most likely wash out the bacteria that get up in their. All sorts of bacteria live up in the Colon, it could be one of many, but most likely E.coli. The discharge is common with bacteria infections...think of it as white pus.

fyi: females tend to get UTI much more frequently due to colon bacteria have a much shorter path to travel up the female urethra to the bladder. Plus, the 2 holes are much closer together, remember wipe front to back ladies. The male urethra is much, much longer. So it takes longer time for the bacteria to migrate up the male urethra, now if you pea quickly after unprotected sex, you will likely flush out the bacteria assuming that they did not attach to the urethra walls.

Now as far as risk with HIV, remember you made the deposit in HER. So the risk for ANAL is much greater for the recieving one than the giving. The same goes for vaginal, she has a much greater chance of revieving it.

Now HIV is much less transmissible (its a fragile virus) than say HBV B & C. You can get a vaccine for HBV B. 1 in 20 of the general poupluation do not have HIV. Less than 1 % of the USA population is infected with HIV, although the prevelence is much higher in certain populations for sure IV drug users, or in certain african countries, etc. Look at the CDC website for the HIV prevelance DATA.

Now, I'm not recommending unprotected sex...but unprotected front or backdoor is nice.