Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

HAARP, Hurricane Irene and the DC Earthquake …Connected?

Drdeee

Banned
Reaction score
You'll find this interesting.

Article.
http://www.truthistreason.net/haarp-hurricane-irene-and-the-dc-earthquake-connected

Thesis. Quake happened during weather modification procedure.

New York City and Washington, DC experienced a rather powerful, shallow earthquake this afternoon, just as a category 1 hurricane is making its way towards the Eastern seaboard.  While these two events seem to be completely seperate, I have a feeling that they could be connected.  Follow me down this rabbit hole, if you will, in a short exercise in conspiracy theory building.

In 1997, US Secretary of Defense William Cohen made the following statement at a well-attended conference on weapons of mass destruction, “Others (terrorists) are engaging even in an eco-type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves….So, there are plenty of ingenious minds out there that are at work finding ways in which they can wreak terror upon other nations…It’s real, and that’s the reason why we have to intensify our own (counterterrorism) efforts.”

If you think about it, that’s actually a pretty ominous statement coming from a sitting Secretary of Defense!

"And consider that if our government believed terrorists were engaging in these pursuits back in 1997, you can sure as well assume our government, for better or worse, is currently well along in pursuing these abilities as well.

Now, there is a gentleman named Richard C. Hoagland who knows something more about all of this. Hoagland is a scientific researcher with some clout. He was technical science adviser to Walter Cronkite during the Apollo missions, worked with Carl Sagan developing the message discs placed aboard Pioneer spacecraft and has had a close working relationship with NASA’s Jet Propulsion Laboratory for many years. Hoagland’s own independent research group is called The Enterprise Mission.

Hoagland claims, among other things, that after scouring hundreds of hours of satellite radar images from a variety of sources, he has documented a phenomenon which he believes is evidence that someone or something is affecting the path and intensity of tropical storms and hurricanes in the Atlantic Ocean. As sci-fi as that sounds, the evidence is quite compelling. – via Glenn Kreisberg at http://www.grahamhancock.com/forum/KreisbergG2.php"

....continues

r0cky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would they spend money and energy causing an earthquake that caused no damages when they can more easily just set up a car full of explosives?

I'm not saying you're a stupid person for believing in this, but the problem with a lot of conspiracy theories is that they don't explain the "why". And the people who want to believe in them don't ask many questions either.

Rogue

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hoagland is a pathological liar. He was the science advisor to Walter Cronkite, but his science background is grotesquely exaggerated. He claims he was a curator of a museum but he is not a trained scientist by any stretch. He probably never "worked with Carl Sagan developing the message discs placed aboard Pioneer spacecraft" and any "close working relationship with NASA’s Jet Propulsion Laboratory," if such relationship even existed, was as a journalist. He continues to insist there's a face on Mars but he has repeatedly been proven grotesquely wrong. When you believe a liar, you become a liar.

The only truth to HAARP were some attempts at cloud seeding. You know, to produce rain. It's not exactly effective and can't produce hurricanes, earthquakes, tornadoes, but it can kill brain cells in gullible idiots.

Drdeee

Banned
Reaction score
If the truth is always classified then reality is an open lie. HAARP can affect hurricanes. I think they shot Irene and as side effect shifted some tictanic plates.

Here is a good film on HAARP with former governor Jessy Ventura and your host, ex Navy seal and Governor of Minisota. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62ZtPqfvpu8
Full length yo :cool:

DJ Logic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
@Rogue,

Anyone with rudimentary understanding of resonance and stored potential energy will tell you that billions of watts of ultra-low frequencies bounced off the ionosphere onto a land mass can indeed trigger significant seismic activity. Tesla documented this in his own experiments a hundred years ago. The most famous incident was when he caused a small quake in Manhattan and the cops arrived at his house to see him ending the experiment with a sledge hammer to his machine.

It was he who discovered the resonant frequency of the earth itself and also said that given enough wattage he could split the planet in half by tuning into, and amplifying the peaks of said frequency. HAARP tech is based almost exclusively on Tesla's work, so I think it's premature to say artificial earthquakes are not possible.

I do get where you are coming from, you won't believe till you see with your own eyes and I respect that.

@DrDee,

Here is the thing dude. Even if this is true, what can people be expected to do with the information? Write a scathing letter to their senators? Confront the US Navy? Don't you see the beauty of this scheme - you could trigger quakes anywhere you wanted and just blame mother nature. How is anyone going to prove it wasn't an act of God? I mean sure maybe some scientists can come forward and say that there was an ionospheric depression and hotspots in the sky, but even that's no smoking gun, because HAARP is not the only project of its kind. Several countries are equipped with this "Auroral Research" gear. And even if you could prove who did it, most people would be too stupid to care about a bunch of scientific jargon. Why think when Jersey Shore is only a click away?

It's noble of you to want to inform and help your fellow man, and I salute your efforts. But if you don't pick/choose your battles and just subscribe to every single thing written on infowars.com, then I'm sorry but the man has you exactly where he wants you, cornered, scared and ineffective. Only organized resistance can topple an oligarchy of this kind. When you really break it down, these nefarious speculations of conspiracy are really unnecessary when considering all the sh-t they get away with in broad daylight. The more public ire you can rile up in this regard, the better.

Stuff like this is far more effective for example:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhxy4u-m2KE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j69Ap4lndl0

The award-winning film "Inside Job" is another great recommendation in this vein

Most people may not grock physics, but they do understand what a dollar is worth

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Q: HAARP, Hurricane Irene and the DC Earthquake …Connected?

A: No.

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Connected or not, I've got a sh*tstorm coming and I just got back from sandbagging the hell out of my area

Last edited:

Rogue

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJ Logic said:
@Rogue,

Anyone with rudimentary understanding of resonance and stored potential energy will tell you that billions of watts of ultra-low frequencies bounced off the ionosphere onto a land mass can indeed trigger significant seismic activity. Tesla documented this in his own experiments a hundred years ago. The most famous incident was when he caused a small quake in Manhattan and the cops arrived at his house to see him ending the experiment with a sledge hammer to his machine.

It was he who discovered the resonant frequency of the earth itself and also said that given enough wattage he could split the planet in half by tuning into, and amplifying the peaks of said frequency. HAARP tech is based almost exclusively on Tesla's work, so I think it's premature to say artificial earthquakes are not possible.
No.

The total transmission power of HAARP is 3,600 kilowatts (3.6 million watts), which is about 75 times more powerful than a radio station. The claim of one billion watts is an unsubstantiated rumor. Even if the billion watts was true—and it's not—it wouldn't make one lick of difference. A billion watts is the proverbial drop of water in the ocean of cosmic rays which bombard the ionosphere every day. Cosmic rays hitting the ionosphere have no effect on the weather, so there is no chance of a billion watts affecting the weather. Plus, according to HAARP, 65% of the beamed energy is lost to heat. Only the Large Hadron Collider approaches the energy levels of cosmic rays and it operates at 7 trillion volts, and HAARP is no LHC. And how exactly does sending energy into the upper atmosphere cause earthquakes? How does it 'bounce'?

Nikola Tesla was a genius of ideas—undisputed—but the problem with him is that he almost never wrote down any of his ideas on a piece of paper. He didn't do any math to see if his ideas were actually plausible. I've read his autobiography and he even admitted that he didn't do jack shît: he claims he went 20 years without a single day off but that if measured in productive terms he would be considered a complete failure. Late in his life his career floundered because he would deliver engineering plans without ever addressing engineering plausibilities. While he did conjure up the idea of beaming energy to alter the weather, the fact is he never did any math to calculate the feasibility.

He claimed much, but claims don't equate with reality.

Last edited:

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HAARP runs of some ****ty government spec diesel generators. I highly doubt they can produce a billion watts. They would need a massive dedicated power station just to feed that sort of power, or maybe a medium sized nuclear reactor.

Rogue said:
Late in his life his career floundered because he would deliver engineering plans without ever addressing engineering plausibilities. While he did conjure up the idea of beaming energy to alter the weather, the fact is he never did any math to calculate the feasibility.

He claimed much, but claims don't equate with reality.
Yeah well Edison also burned down his lab so I'm sure plenty of work was destroyed. We don't know what he created, nobody does.

Rogue

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just to back myself up, DJ Logic:
The High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program, run by the University of Alaska and supported by the Navy and Air Force, shoots radio waves into the upper atmosphere to study how those waves are affected and develop better communications technologies. But conspiracy theorists see it as some kind of doomsday device causing havoc across the planet.

Experts say the idea that the research could cause a rain shower, let alone a tornado or an earthquake, is ridiculous.

"The closest thing to truth is that scientists are experimenting with seeding clouds to induce rain, but there's no science behind the idea that the government can induce tornadoes," said Benjamin Radford, managing editor of "Skeptical Inquirer" magazine and a research fellow with the Committee for Skeptical Inquiry, a non-profit educational organization.

"This superstitious thinking dates back hundreds of years," he said. "Before people knew why disasters happen, they could attribute it to the gods. These days, they attribute it to powerful unseen government forces."

http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/co...iffords-shooting-bin/story?id=13699075&page=2
There is no science behind the claim.

(Heh. My 555th post.)

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're way off. These events were clearly and obviously created by none other than Ming the Merciless. He is clearly upset that Steve Jobs has stepped down as CEO of Apple as that is who he out sources his deadly weapons designs to. The joy hail is on the on the way next so we'd best find Flash Gordon asap.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PRMoon said:
You're way off. These events were clearly and obviously created by none other than Ming the Merciless. He is clearly upset that Steve Jobs has stepped down as CEO of Apple as that is who he out sources his deadly weapons designs to. The joy hail is on the on the way next so we'd best find Flash Gordon asap.
I heard it was Moloh the Tirant that was running things in Washington. He's been passing down his lost knowledge from the ancient and now dead Empire of Atlantis. And using this knowledge HAARP was created along with tampons and duct tape. They're all tied together somehow. It's a conspiracy you guys.

Here is my evidence, I have read it in this post. The guy really knows his **** and has exposed the truth. You guys have to read this: http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showpost.php?p=1839681&postcount=14

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Notes:

1. No amount of man-made energy interacting with the crust of the Earth can cause continent-sized plates to move a fraction of the smallest measurements we know.

2. This plate interaction creates a build up of tension in the crust.

3. Therefore, when talking about HAARP in relation to 'causing' an earthquake, we are actually talking about HAARP having enough energy to give a tiny seismic nudge to a place where an earthquake is already going to soon occur.

4. The burden of proof is for someone to prove it CAN happen, not for me--or any other skeptics--to prove that it cannot.

* Even if HAARP can force seismic activity, the quake in Virginia was the sum of tectonic movements happening over many years, and a quake was going to occur there anyways.

5. There are grains of truth--or interest--in the relation of HAARP to ionospheric and seismic activity.

If HAARP can cancel the harmonic noise in the ionosphere, can this create a "hole" for solar magnetic energy to penetrate more easily? Could this magnetic energy interact with the magma in the upper mantle of the Earth and cause it to expand/contract enough to release local seismic energy (quake) in the crust?

All interesting questions to me ...

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quiksilver said:
If HAARP can cancel the harmonic noise in the ionosphere, can this create a "hole" for solar magnetic energy to penetrate more easily? Could this magnetic energy interact with the magma in the upper mantle of the Earth and cause it to expand/contract enough to release local seismic energy (quake) in the crust?
Maybe this would work if the crust was magnetic. I suppose there's lots of ferric material around in the form of iron ores and such.

I still don't see how HAARP can be used to focus and direct that energy away from it's immediate location. It's not like it can more around and direct energy on specific locations on the earth.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We are so concerned with finding ways to blow up our own planet, and our own human race, that we find it utterly implausible that another type of being might focus on advancement outside of their own existence and succeed.

All this thread did was make me believe in aliens.

DJ Logic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
We are not talking about rattling the earth's crust with pure energy, rather it's the sympathetic (resonant) frequency which releases the potential energy of landmass. For example, there is not enough power in the human voice to shatter glass at normal pitch. But an opera singer who knows how to find the specific frequency of that glass can shatter it with one sustained note.

The low frequency waves emitted by HAARP ricocheting off the ionosphere work in very much the same way. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRN0GDFH3Vs

Here is a shorter version for those with ADD, scientist talks about how using only 30 watts of power aimed at the earth he can find oil and natural resources, and the potential consequences of using exponentially greater power: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcHPAR_5TEc (Note: I do not subscribe to the conspiracy theory in the second half of that video. It could be true and some of the guys dots do connect, but I have not seen enough evidence yet)

iqqi said:
All this thread did was make me believe in aliens.
Aliens are not only real, they have been documented in ancient texts of Sumeria and are apparent in Egyptian art. One working theory is that the pharoah's themselves were humanoid extra-terrestrials who brought new tech and culture to humans thousands of years ago (written text, pyramids, etc all appearing globally at around the same time). Skulls of this humanoid race have been found by archeologists all over the world http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taXD1OMTyqA

If you look at paintings and sculptures of these "gods" from the profile you see the elongated head. King Tut, Nefertiti, and many others are always depicted in this fashion. Their proportions are always way off from normal human - small shoulders, wide hips, and quite tall (more than 8-10ft)

Ancient prophecies (Maya, Hopi, etc) believe that at the end of the 25,000 year cycle (2012) we will see their return. Time will tell I suppose. I could go on but dont want to stray too much from this thread. (plus I dont want to make Rogue's head explode :p)