Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ha, i wanna slap myself

Crazy Asian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well there were single-person bathrooms, and the men's one was occupied.
so this chick was going to go into the girls bathroom, and i needed a place to change. so i said " mind if i join ya in there?" in a jokingly maner. i thought she'd just get a laugh outta it. but she said yes and she said it seriously. Then i just froze and blah blah. Well, i know it's breaking the law to go into chick's bathrooms, but i still think it was a chance to at least makeout with her or something...

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that falls under "creepy".

SaucyBoy

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're gettin laid it's not creepy.

This is a bit dangerous. This girl might like a bit of danger with sex. If it was a sexual invite.

Stuntmann

Banned
Reaction score
Yes, as in yes I mind. It's anything but an invite. First she said no, then she said you're a nerd.

It's undrstood why she said no, why did she said the other thing? Drunk?

Not a bad thing at all. Big lesson. Be courteous to women, that means doors, and bathrooms, lol.

Grand Wizzard Alamar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude did you go in or what?

Heh one time I was in the girls bathroom because the men's had been occuppied for like 10 minutes, so I was like fvck it! and went in, and when I got out there was a whole line of girls... and we were both like WTF!

But at least I came out in style :p

rsaini

Don Juan
Reaction score
Grand Wizzard Alamar said:
Dude did you go in or what?

Heh one time I was in the girls bathroom because the men's had been occuppied for like 10 minutes, so I was like fvck it! and went in, and when I got out there was a whole line of girls... and we were both like WTF!

But at least I came out in style :p
nice lol:yes:

J-Bone

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeh she was definietly saying yes i DO mind. but you shouldn't give a shyt about that uptight b**** a fun girl would have a better response even if she was "creeped out"

Crazy Asian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OOOHHHH WOW!
i just realized i wrote my post COMPLETELY wrong!
when i asked her if she minded, she said "no" as in an invite. haha

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This sh!t is pathetic, talk about pusvy being thrown your way and you bitvh up. It sounds like he didn't go in there. I'm assuming you've never heard of bathroom pulling. (Famous place for pulling chicks in the mall)

If you was that scared you should've just kissed her then and there. If you were kissing then you damn well know you was atleast getting a HANDJOB if you went in there.