HA HA HA HA, I've just got slapped round the face.

Breadstick2000

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've havn't had that before.

Just come back from buying some records and had this very nice girl on the cash till. Talked to her a little bit, shes askin "oh wow, are you a DJ then" (as in decks, choons etc.).

As I was leaving, I asked for her number. She gave me this most evil stare and slapped around the face in a busy store. She hit me bloodey hard.

Breadstick
-------------

ApocalypseCow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Breadstick2000
I've havn't had that before.

Just come back from buying some records and had this very nice girl on the cash till. Talked to her a little bit, shes askin "oh wow, are you a DJ then" (as in decks, choons etc.).

As I was leaving, I asked for her number. She gave me this most evil stare and slapped around the face in a busy store. She hit me bloodey hard.

Breadstick
-------------
File a complaint with the police. She how she likes it then.

Spoiled *****.

digitalrat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Fvcking lesbian.

Knicknack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WHAT THE HELL??? i have never heard of anything like this before... she simply slapped you for asking for her number? i'd be up in that *****s face yelling so loud...

mr.buick

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd press full charges for assult, and make sure that her boss fired her for misconduct. End of story.

P.S. You know if the roles were switched, that's exactly what would happen to you. Better luck next time Brother!
John :)

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by mr.buick
I'd press full charges for assult, and make sure that her boss fired her for misconduct. End of story.

P.S. You know if the roles were switched, that's exactly what would happen to you. Better luck next time Brother!
John :)

couldn't have said it better my self.

BobbDobbs

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It is true as stated it seems to be a case of assault. However, it will quickly turn into a case of "he said, she said." So I personally would just forget about it. Chalk it up to an encounter with a headcase.

Clint Eastwood

Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn! Well, look on the bright side. This will make your next rejection a lot easier to handle. Unless, she kicks you in the nuts. :rolleyes:

Jay26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Kitty likes to scratch!;)

Dude, that's is seriously bizarre! You could sue her for assault, or at least get her ass fired!

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Next time you get slapped in the face, especially from a girl @ work... say, "Now, give me your liscence so that I can charge you w/ assault." and see how fast she starts apologizin

BrWnSugaMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
1. It has to be a "closed-fist" for the assault charge to stick.

2. She could just turn around and slap a sexual harrasement suit on you.

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
brsuga, You can spit on someone and get charged with assault, same if you snap a girls bra...

although can be charged, and having actually stick are 2 completely different things.