Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

H1N1 has been declared national emergency over night (Oct 24th)

Status
Not open for further replies.

premierxxx

Banned
Reaction score
U

user43770

Nothing like a good crisis to increase people's dependence on the government. You can't survive without the government's support! We need to pass a public option!

Bullsh1t.

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They are not going to mandate vaccinations. They would never do something as blatant as that. Pull your head out.

premierxxx

Banned
Reaction score
horaholic said:
They are not going to mandate vaccinations.

Hi. I respect your opinion and please respect mine. I do believe this is coming, and I do believe the so called conspiracy theorists were right all along. As a matter of fact I find this so serious that I am putting my luggage together and moving to a different country.

U

user43770

premierxxx said:
As a matter of fact I find this so serious that I am putting my luggage together and moving to a different country.
Why not just stay and join the well armed militia?

Levex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can someone ban this troll. This is the third thread he started about this.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
premierxxx said:
As a matter of fact I find this so serious that I am putting my luggage together and moving to a different country.
Talk is cheap. Make like a tree and go!:D

premierxxx

Banned
Reaction score
Cr1msonKing said:
I've taken the swine flu vaccine and I'm fine.
Are you? How you know you're not sterilized and are capable of having children in the future? How you know you won't die from cancer due to carcinogens in this vaccine? Soft kill is something that doesn't kill you right away. As far as cheerleader YES she got that from swine flu vaccine, not regular flu vaccine. Find her on myspace or give her a call. TV reported it wrong on purpose. It's a military tactic, for us to argue whether it's regular flu or swine flu, instead of focusing on the issue. I suggest you do a sperm count test, just in case, it's cheap and fast.

I recommend this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZuCj3w0a6g
and this read: http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread60567/pg1

Why not just stay and join the well armed militia?
I am a member of Sons of Liberty. We are well armed with machine guns, mortars, rpgs, and mines, and are taught and prepared to use them. Problem is after the initial 300,000 U.S. personal stationed in the states for us, some of whom might join us, there will be foreign NATO forces. They have supply chain, we don't. In other words it's lambs to the slaughter. I'm patriotic, but I do have my limits.

Can someone ban this troll. This is the third thread he started about this.
Thread 1: was about swine flu vaccine inserts for your information.
Thread 2: was about victims of swine flue vaccine, it was locked by sleaze bags.
Thread 3: this one, about president declaring national emergency.

All 3 were in an effort to inform you, give you a side of the story you haven't heard. There is absolutely no need to react negatively to this.

A) I'm not a troll.
B) You're a brainless anti American, anti freedom of speech, anti bill of rights, anti constitution sleaze.

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
premierxxx said:
Hi. I respect your opinion and please respect mine. I do believe this is coming, and I do believe the so called conspiracy theorists were right all along. As a matter of fact I find this so serious that I am putting my luggage together and moving to a different country.
I'll respect your opinion when you stop spouting crap from your mouth...err fingers, whatever. i already stated that I believe in the illuminati also, but people like you that spew out a bunch of bullshyt are the reason noone pays attention to it, therefore, you are actually helping the illuminati's cause. Do you even know what the illuminati's main mission is? Here's a hint, its more than taking over the world.

Anyone can shoehorn anything and make it fit into the NWO agenda. Did it ever occur to you, that maybe the general public is concerned about the swine flu, and are just taking precautions to prevent a mass epidemic? Yes, they admit the vaccine isnt tested properly. It takes years to do that, but they are trying to do something about it now. Vaccines have the possibility of being dangerous, but not as dangerous as what they are preventing. I wont take the vaccine, personally. You show evidence of a couple people being paralized from the vaccine, yet say nothing about the thousands who have died because they didnt take the vaccine. Thats called misinformation. Thats the exact same thing as saying noone should ever wear helmets on motorcycles because there have been a few cases where the helmet rotated in a crash and cause paralysis.

Post something that is actually evidence to support your claim. The president declaring a national emergency does not mean the NWO is about to overthrow us all. The coffin video is creepy, but you cant make assumptions about it. The coffins are unrelated to the swine flu. Its entirely possible that they were created 'just in case' some catastrophe happens.

Im not saying you're wrong, but everything you say is completely unsupported, so it cant be taken with any amount of seriousness.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
premierxxx said:
I find this so serious that I am putting my luggage together and moving to a different country.
And I'm a Chinese prostitute who does tricks for fried pork.

teagan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im with Cr1msonKing...when was the last time any of these 'theories' were proven true? It reminds me of the Simpson's episode where Homer creates his Mr. X alter-ego and starts posting all kinds of b.s. on the internet including flu shots are for government mind control.

Levex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
premierxxx said:
B) You're a brainless anti American, anti freedom of speech, anti bill of rights, anti constitution sleaze.

And yet you're the one talking about moving out of the country?

Please do go. Help out the gene pool.

premierxxx

Banned
Reaction score
Levex said:
Please do go. Help out the gene pool.

It sounds quite ironic to me. But you wouldn't understand. In your head you are the future. No son, you are the past and never to be part of the future. Give yourself a favor and read documents written by Kissinger and other elites openly calling for depopulation and sterilization. They doing it whether you think this is a conspiracy theory or not boy.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=1f2_1255493130

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
premierxxx said:
It sounds quite ironic to me. But you wouldn't understand. In your head you are the future. No son, you are the past and never to be part of the future. Give yourself a favor and read documents written by Kissinger and other elites openly calling for depopulation and sterilization. They doing it whether you think this is a conspiracy theory or not boy.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=1f2_1255493130
Who says its being done to America? These 'elites' you're talking about wouldn't be THAT dumb by your logic. The only reason they make all this money is on the backs of the little people. It's called CAPITALISM. Many work, and some get wealthy at the top of the chain. Now what do you think happens when you begin to remove people from the chain?

Exactly.

Kissinger's a crazy old man. It's very common, you should go to a nursing home sometime.

What other 'proof' do you have? Maybe some statistics would help. Death rates, birth rates, sterilization rates... etc. That would be some concrete evidence. Doesn't have to be official, since you're so paranoid, you can dig up some 3rd party stuff. If you're really committed to this, then do some legwork. There's nothing more pathetic than a lazy armchair warrior.

He said, she said, is not evidence. Ironically, its good enough for the justice system though.

Jesus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, what a bunch of government propoganda bullsh*t this H1N1 panic is. When has their ever been a flu pandemic that came back worse the winter after it first hit, killing millions of people? Oh, wait.....

Raising the swine flu alert to "increase dependency on the government". God I can't believe how borderline retarded some people in this country are. It's just embarrassing.

And by the way, that cheerleader who became very ill after taking the swine flu vaccine. Is there any proof that was caused by the vaccine and not.....the flu? It was at least ten days after she was vaccinated.

Status
Not open for further replies.