gyming and vanity

Quagmire911

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Drum&Bass said:
I LOVE the way I look from lifting !! I would be lying if I didn't love the fact the women appreciate my looks. I don't see anything wrong with that ???

Humans are social creatures and looking good helps you socially.
Looks are a great reason to get into fitness however they SHOULD NOT BE THE ONLY REASON to get fit (and stay fit).
Agreed.

You shouldn't be in love with yourself, but there is no excuse to look like a fat slob and do yourself injustice.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pook says that the most important reason to bulk up is that it makes your personality more masculine. Looks are a nice side-effect, but you really shouldn't dwell on them.

I-tallionStallion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quagmire911 said:
I don't read any of that stuff anymore. Joined when I was 15 or something and then probably matured a bit and realized that a lot of the stuff was over complicating things. Been with a girl for nearly two years now and I don't have to think about all that stuff. Quite frankly half the guys using all that abbreviated s*** are pretty sad and it is counter productive in my opinion.

I really only come in here. Pop into anything else occasionally if there are some interesting looking threads.
Yeah, some is def over complicating things, some isn't. I think this site attracts a lot of nerds (I can't talk, cause i am one deep down, Star Wars fan with a hundred dollar lightsaber haha :up: ) and they tend to over analyze like a bunch of girls :rolleyes:

A mistake i made with my girl who i was dating for almost three years was that i stopped being the don juan/myself I was in the beginning, I got cheated on one day and caught her immediately. Until it was over, i didn't realize what happened, and it hit me hard. Lame i know, but the best advice I could give to someone on this board it would be, stay the MAN you are, don't change for her.

I always knew of this section of sosuave when i was a kid, and i always wanted to try Diesil's bulking plan at 17, but i chickened out. But i knew i'd comeback...and a year of training under my belt, i am very happy i did. It's been well worth it.

And i also believe what Pook says about it making you more masculine.

Last edited: