Gym work paying off or girl just drunk?

Eternal_water

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been going to the gym a lot recently I went 4 days in the last week, 3 of them in a row, and I get a lot of excercise outside of the gym as well.

And looking in the mirror I like the results. I've got myself a trendy new hairstyle too.

Anyway I was working at the club tonight when 2 girls come to my counter. One of them looks at me and tells me I'm hot. While I'm serving her firend she tells me I'm hot a couple more times and then asks me to kiss her.

She then grabs my face and kisses me instead and her friend starts cheering while watching us kiss. Then they go off into the club.

That kind of thing never happens to me, this is the first time I've kissed a girl since January, do you reckon thats the results of the gym work or that she was merely very drunk by then?

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
The new hairstyle plus the gym is the reason.

Sure, her being drunk helps, but even drunk girls go largely by looks*.

Great job. You are absolutely on the right track.

*I really don't believe in the "beer goggle effect" on women. I don't think I've ever heard a woman say she had a drunken makeout or sex with an ugly guy. Even the most intoxicated females will focus on the hot guys.

Eternal_water

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good, I prefer the gym reason, leaves it more in my power rather than random chance.

Ronaldo7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She was obviously drunk.

You said this type of thing doesn't happen often. Drunk people usually repeat everything they say and this was the case with her.