Gym Reputations: How Do You Handle Having More Than Woman At Your Gym?

Frank2500

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm getting quite concerned that I may soon develop a reputation I certainly won't be fond of at my gym. As I have mentioned in my posts, it is one of the few places where I get to interact with women more often on a regular basis. As a result, I have started becoming a lot more aggressive in terms of making a move and talking to women who I find attractive.

The unfortunate thing with the gym environment is that there are many folks there who just don't mind their own business and who gossip a whole lot. So far, I have received four phone numbers from women at my gym. One gave me her office phone number, which I discussed in my other post, the other one simply seemed to give me her number to prevent me from talking to her anymore, since I had been trying to get her number for almost a year and a half. At the moment, I have two prospects and I'm trying to decide which of them to go out with this weekend. I just talked to one of them yesterday and got her number, this lady from the African nation of Zambia. She's tall and skinny but her ass is so RIDICULOSULY BIG and her hips are so full that even when she sits down, you can tell her ass is just way too big for the chair.

I don't want to end up making myself cheap and have some women start labeling me as a desperate guy or some sort of gym slut who just keeps hitting on women left and right all over the place. My greatest fear is that I may find myself someday in a situation where perhaps three or more women I'm talking to might show up at the gym at the same time and I wouldn't know what to do. Nonetheless, I'm having so much fun talking to these women and it's becoming really hard to resist with all of that provocative clothing walking by and all those big asses going back and forth.

But something has definitely changed adn I credit this site for helping out with that aspect. These days, I really could care less, I would tell a woman directly, "I like your big booty," which is one of my favorite lines.

The one thing I don't get are the men in gyms who some would call the haters. A lot of them see these women and make no effort to walk up and talk to them. Once someone else does, they stare at you from a distance frowning, looking at you, looking at the woman you're talking to, checking out her ass, etc.

That's one reason why I probably don't have a very good relationship with a lot of the male personal trainers at my gym. A lot of them feel so comfortable with the belief that their status entitles them to simply take advantage of and get any woman without much of any effort and who under normal circumstances lack the confidence and social skills to get these women's numbers. So for some reason, they seem to feel threatened by men like me, even though all I'm doing is minding my own business. The worst thing you could do is try to talk to any woman they find attractive.
There's one personal trainer in particular who seems to feel very threatened by me when it comes to women for some reason. Each time he sees me talking to a woman, he looks at me from a distance and frowns. Yesterday while I was talking to the most recent woman, he was watching me the whole time frowning to see what would happen.

My question then to those of you who have dated multiple women at your gyms at the same time is, how did you guys do it without losing them all in the process? How did you guys still maintain respectable reputations despite being seen talking to so many women at once?

Mr. Me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They're not frowning, they're squinting. They're squinting to watch the show you're providing to feed their curiosity. You're reading stuff into their facial expressions. That's you making assumptions.

Or maybe they just have hemorrhoids from lifting.

Frank2500

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re:

Trust me Mr. Me, I know a frown when I see one. This has happened too many times with multiple personal trainers for me not to know the difference. Besides, a lot of the personal trainers at my gym don't work out hard enough at all in terms of lifting. They spend most of their time hitting on their female clients and gossiping about gym members, especially the male ones they feel threatened by for whatever reason.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe they feel you are a pest or maybe some of the women have complained or talked about you hitting on them...and the trainers are concerned about losing membership.

One think is to "hit" on a woman. Another is to go to the gym to solely hit on a lot of women. Many women go to the gym to work out and don't like to be disturbed. You have to be very sensitive of that. After all...they are also paying customers.

AgonyUncle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Most people go to the gym to exercise. They are not going there to meet people. I have reached the stage where I dont even greet anyone at the gym anymore, male or female. I dont have time to talk crap. I have 45 minutes to bust my arse and get out there.

A lot of women get hit on at gyms. I know when I am training hard, I am focused on that. I dont need the distraction. Im sure its the same for them.

Chances are, people see you as the type of guy going to gym to pick up chicks, not to stay in shape. I have seen some of your posts before Frank. Its good to see how your confidence in approaching has improved. I just dont think that the gym is the right place for guys our age to be hitting on women.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Frank, you do seem obsessed with hitting on chicks with big butts at the gym. I'm sure the people at the gym are picking up on this vibe even better than we at this forum are.

It's time to chill.

Metro3pilot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
did you ever hear the story about the bull and his son who were on a hill overlooking a heard of cows ?

the son says to his dad

" hey dad, let's run down there and fukc one of them cows "

the dad says

" no son, let's walk down there and fukc them all "

and by the way you probably already have a reputation

Frank2500

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Side of The Story

I'm quite amazed at you guys' responses, although I respect them. Let me tell you guys this: If I were going to the gym solely to pick up women, I wouldn't have improved in the slightest bit physically. I have made significant improvement in that domain and when I'm at the gym, I do work out extremely hard. Furthermore, I'm not the only man at that gym who talks to women. At least 50% of the guys who work out there and who work out really hard as well do the same thing and for your information, the personal trainers are worse and acre actually the leaders in that domain. Neither of you have met me personally to judge me this way and none of you know what the scene is like at the gym where I go to personally.

Sure, it would be great if everyone went to gyms simply to work out and to not be talked to by anyone, but trust me, maybe that's where you guys go to, but over here, most gyms are social clubs and there are several women and men who go to gyms primarily to get a date.

I don't see how I alone can cause women at my gym to cancel their memberships. If that were the case, over 50% of the men who go there should have been complained about as well, the personal trainers included. What I see instead is most of the personal trainers feeling insecure and threatened when other men who women might find attractive talk to the very same women who they are interested in. Going back to the topic of me having a reputation, I instead have been receiving a lot of interest and positive attention from women through eye contact, smiles and other gestures. I have been opened more times than I can count by these women.

What do you guys expect me to do? My goal is to meet a woman who perhaps could become a longterm partner in the future. The gym is one of the few places where I can get to socialize with women on a regular basis. If you guys think talking to three or four women at the same gym over a long period of time is some form of harrassment or grounds for them to complain, that's news to me.

In all honesty, I deeply regret why I even bothered starting this thread. And I promise that I'm not going to respond anymore on this topic no matter what you guys write. I'm not trying to defend myself to you people. I joined this forum hoping to make a positive contribution toward most of the debates. But when I start reading responses from people saying "I've read your posts Frank, blah...blah, blah...it bothers me a lot. Based on this, I think it's about time for me to quit this forum. I have achieved a lot of the goals that I sought for when I joined and I have received a lot of valuable information and advice. If anything, I would rather post in the Health and Fitness section, not here. It was good while it lasted. I wish you guys well.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Frank2500 said:
I'm quite amazed at you guys' responses, although I respect them. Let me tell you guys this: If I were going to the gym solely to pick up women, I wouldn't have improved in the slightest bit physically. I have made significant improvement in that domain and when I'm at the gym, I do work out extremely hard. Furthermore, I'm not the only man at that gym who talks to women. At least 50% of the guys who work out there and who work out really hard as well do the same thing and for your information, the personal trainers are worse and acre actually the leaders in that domain. Neither of you have met me personally to judge me this way and none of you know what the scene is like at the gym where I go to personally.

Sure, it would be great if everyone went to gyms simply to work out and to not be talked to by anyone, but trust me, maybe that's where you guys go to, but over here, most gyms are social clubs and there are several women and men who go to gyms primarily to get a date.

I don't see how I alone can cause women at my gym to cancel their memberships. If that were the case, over 50% of the men who go there should have been complained about as well, the personal trainers included. What I see instead is most of the personal trainers feeling insecure and threatened when other men who women might find attractive talk to the very same women who they are interested in. Going back to the topic of me having a reputation, I instead have been receiving a lot of interest and positive attention from women through eye contact, smiles and other gestures. I have been opened more times than I can count by these women.

What do you guys expect me to do? My goal is to meet a woman who perhaps could become a longterm partner in the future. The gym is one of the few places where I can get to socialize with women on a regular basis. If you guys think talking to three or four women at the same gym over a long period of time is some form of harrassment or grounds for them to complain, that's news to me.

In all honesty, I deeply regret why I even bothered starting this thread. And I promise that I'm not going to respond anymore on this topic no matter what you guys write. I'm not trying to defend myself to you people. I joined this forum hoping to make a positive contribution toward most of the debates. But when I start reading responses from people saying "I've read your posts Frank, blah...blah, blah...it bothers me a lot. Based on this, I think it's about time for me to quit this forum. I have achieved a lot of the goals that I sought for when I joined and I have received a lot of valuable information and advice. If anything, I would rather post in the Health and Fitness section, not here. It was good while it lasted. I wish you guys well.
See the problem I have with all of this is I also work out at a gym-right in Santa Monica CA-which is a hotbed for hotties and let me tell you there are tons of them there-but I hardly ever, I mean EVER see any of the guys hitting on the women there. I'm trying to think of one instance and I honestly cant. Im sure it happens but my point is its just not the time or place, and Im not sure why you seem to think there is so much hooking up going on at your gym.

Dont get it.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will say that the type of women that Frank seems to like and go after, black women with HUGE butts...ummm...I'm guessing those types don't get it on all that much at your normal gym, like mine for example. The girls that get the looks, and I'm guessing hit on if that occurs, would be your 20 something white 115 pound girls.

So maybe the type of girls that Frank likes are feeling singled out by him since I imagine they arent being hit on by tons of other guys there. Who knows.

Frank2500

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Once Again...

Cordon, I've been frequenting my gym now for almost three years. So when I say that I do see an overwhelming majority of men talking to women and also a great number of women giving signals to various men and seeking attention from them, I mean what I say. Once again, male personal trainers at my gym are the leaders in all of this when it comes to hitting on women. Again, I deeply regret starting this thread considering the direction it seems to have taken. You guys could interpret what goes on at my gym in any way you want. It's your right and it is freedom of expression. By the way, I actually was known just a month ago as one of the rare guys who seldom gave attention to women at my gym and that produced a lot of mystery in their minds and increased the interest level with those who have given me clear signals. Based on what I see all the time at my gym, almost all men in there should have had negative reputations by now if one were to go by the claim a lot of you have suggested.

And let me make this clear. I don't walk around at my gym just stopping any woman who I find attractive. If she happens to be sitting next to me during one of my workouts, I may take a chance and introduce myself to her. If you guys have cars and an ability to get around to various night life settings in your various cities, more power to you. Those of us who don't have the same options in terms of where we live and also in terms of resources have to find a means to survive where we can. Once again, I deeply regret starting this thread and I honestly don't feel like having to respond to any of you about this again at all. I would like to kindly ask the moderator to lock this thread before people start making it turn into an even additionally negative direction. This will be my last post on this part of the forum. I'm a bit tired and fared up of that self-righteous/know it all attitude of many men on this form.

Frank2500

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Moderator, Could You Please Close This Thread?

I'm not sure who the moderator is in this section of the forum, but if he could kindly close this thread, I would appreciate it. I don't want to have to bother to come back here to debate or defend myself and my reputation any further to people who for the most part rather choose to see things their own way and are always right no matter what perspective you share with them. I would appreciate it this could all come to an end here.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Frank2500 said:
I don't want to have to bother to come back here to debate or defend myself and my reputation any further to people who for the most part rather choose to see things their own way and are always right no matter what perspective you share with them.
People like the gym trainers?

Frank2500

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re:

This would honestly be my last word on this. LatinoMan, I really hate to have to come back and either defend my reputation or reiterate something I had talked about many times before on here. Like I said, a lot of the personal trainers at my gym use and abuse of their authority in terms of approaching women. They take advantage of women who meet them for personal training sessions and then use that rapport to bed them. A lot of them lack the social skills and confidence to talk to these women on their own individual merit. Hence, they hate it when other men who these women may find attractive approach them. I can only speak about my gym. Please LatinoMan and others, while I do respect you guys' rights to think whatever you want, I really would have to have to come back here to respond to you guys or to argue with anyone. Could we kindly let this thread go and allow me to give my keyboard a break as far as posting on this side of the forum?

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Frank, you are over reacting. No one is belittling you or your beliefs. Some here just find it kind of odd in what you are saying. Doesn't mean I am right or you are wrong.

That being said, you DO have some sort of obsession with women at the gym. Almost every one of your posts talk about that subject. So, if you are thinking about it that much on here, I would imagine the women at your gym are picking up on your gym picking up antics as well. :)

AgonyUncle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you have really over reacted Frank.

Look, there are a few things to consider

1) A gym is not a big environment. You see the same faces daily, because people who exercise normally have a routine of some sort. So you are seeing the same faces all the time. That means you get the guys that show off in the mirror. The guys who dont put their weights back. The guys that hit on all the chicks. You have obviously developed that reputation. Its like the pub local who hit on everything at the same pub for years. It does not bother some, others it will bother. You can either ignore the stigma thats associated with it or continue to let it bother you. If it bothers you, change your habbits. You cant expect others to change theirs.

2) I dont deny that there are women who go to gyms to meet people. However, I think the majority want to just exercise. They welcome the attention, they are women. I just dont think that hitting on women at the gym is a fitting place. It can be intrusive. If you maybe hit on one or two, its a different story. But it seems as if you are lining them up.

3) One of the major reasons why we are seeing women only gyms is so that women can exercise in peace. You do get the fatties that dont want the men to see them, but you also get a lot of really hot women going to these gyms now so they can just get the job done.

I dont understand why you see this as a personal attack on you. People are offering a perspective. Use it or dont

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
cordoncordon said:
Frank, you do seem obsessed with hitting on chicks with big butts at the gym. I'm sure the people at the gym are picking up on this vibe even better than we at this forum are.

It's time to chill.
Here here.

I second this. Perhaps concentrating on working out would be the best option. The gym is not usually a meat market.

Frank2500

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Enough Already

AgonyUncle, your response is an example why I deeply regret starting this thread in the first place because a lot of you have read too much into it and are misinterpreting my actions. For your information, I personally don't think I have developed a reputation at all. Why? Once again, let me repeat this for the last time: If I have developed a reputation as a guy who goes to the gym to "pick up on all the chicks," then over 50% of men who go to my gym should have the same reputation, the personal trainers being the leaders in that domain.

I haven't talked to even half as many women as most of the guys who go to my gym do. And you guys on here keep missing one important point. I have kept telling you guys that my options in terms of meeting women are very limited location wise due to transportation. What the hell do you guys want me to do? Besides, none of you go to my gym to even know whether or not I have developed a reputation. Even if I have, I would not be the only one. You would rarely find a man at my gym who works out seriously and is yet blameless in terms of having approached more than one woman in my gym.

Give me a freaking break here already. I'm sick and tired of going back and forth with you people on this thread. Enough already. So yes, let it be that I have developed a reputation. Big deal. Either way, I've still been getting the phone numbers and I still do get attention and signals from many women, primarily those who desire to be approached. Heck, if the women don't like it, all they have to do is say "no." You guys have blown this way out of proportion. Enough already!