Gym game: if your cardio is on point, women will give you that look of wh0rish lust

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Welp... Regarding the thread topic.
I'm personally doing loads of cardio for the moment, (training 6 times a week) and it seems that most chicks doesn't care rly. They have their head phones etc saying 'Dont disturb me, I'm busy' and they don't show much interest for any gym in the gym, but on the flipside in currently living in the Über feminazi land of Sweden where it is really bad so that might be part of the equation.
Swedish chicks are all into this '#meetoo' feminist crap and most call themselves 'feminist'; heck even the men her calls themselves "feminists". It's fu'cking insane here.

However; but with that said I'm not discarding the theory which might be true elsewhere. It might works better in other countries where women are less prone to proclaim themselves feminazis?
I dunno...

Last edited:

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Boyos, so right now I currently have 3 gym memberships, it seems excessive but I'm doing this as a personal experiment to confirm some theories that I've always had. And since nightclubs, bars and nightlife are pretty much non-existent, gyms are the only social gatherings available.

Theories:
1) Women are far more sexually aroused by displays of endurance than of raw strength.
2) Women find a lean fit body far more aesthetically pleasing than a jacked bodybuilder type (this one is actually quite obvious)

At all 3 gyms, the weights and machines are outdoors. In a way, this is kind of a positive because guys are treating it like it's a prison style workout which really brings out the aggression in men and brings out the sexual arousal of women.

Think back to the first season of Spartacus: Blood and Sand and recall how Illythia got sexually aroused just from watching all the gladiators training in the ludus.

While all the guys are at the weights, I'm running on the treadmill at a constant pace of about 5mph for 45 minutes straight - no slowing down, no stopping, sweat pouring, breathing heavy.

Women are constantly giving me that wh0rish look of lust. They prance around in front of me, they're stretching and contorting their bodies in front of me (showing off their legs and as$), they congregate in front of me talking loudly and acting seductive...

On a few occasions some of these women have also sparked up conversation with me asking if I'm a marathon runner or if I do any events like Spartan races.

It's usually rare for women to take the initiative and spark up conversation, especially in today's world of pvssy hyper-inflation. So for them to go out of their way to spark conversation with me has confirmed my theory.

Guys, forget about trying to impress women by benching 3 plates. Women are more impressed by a guy that displays physical stamina and endurance.

If you really want to get female attention, I would suggest running on the treadmill, rowing on the rower, or jump-roping.

In fact, if you can jump rope for 30 minutes straight and do tricks (like boxers) I'm quite certain these women will be flocking over to you.

EDIT::: Running, jump roping and boxing is far more impressive than lifting weights...

Great scene, except for the sh!tty music.

I love cardio. Anyone who says they go to the gym but doesn't do any cardio is not really working out imo. Just pushing around weights is kind of a joke.

I have done a lot of competitive martial arts most of my life like wresting and amateur boxing where cardio is basically a must. I even trained longfist kungfu in Taiwan for 2 years. Not good for fighting unless you spar a lot but the cardio required for some of the more advanced forms is similar to competitive fighting imo.

My knees however lately are a huge problem. Running was like a natural drug for me. I recently transitioned to swimming because of my knees and enjoy it but still miss jogging/running a lot.

Swimming isnt nearly as convenient as well for obvious reasons unless you have an indoor pool or live near the beach.

But if you are doing cardio just to impress women at your gym then....lol. It's probably just because you have a lean body and they see you actually pushing yourself.

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most women who go to gym are cardio bunnies anyways, so OP does have a point

At my gym the upstairs section has all the weights and women there are virtually non existent

Go down to the cardio section and it's the complete opposite.
My gym is the same way. Women are not commonly seen in the free weights, bench press, squat rack, and barbells section of the gym. They are more commonly seen in the cardio section.

coyote_astro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You just had to take the worst image example possible huh? Ha ha lmfao
hahahah yeah i couldn't resist xD

On a more serious note, I don't doubt that women will feel some degree of attraction towards a guy that is in great shape, has endurance etc. But this usually goes hand to hand with a well-built body, if you think about it, which is what my extreme example meant to show.
A guy that only runs endlessly and does not lift would converge to a body kinda like the ones in the pic, which no one wants. I don't think that's what the OP suggested btw.

In any case cardio is necessary for your personal health, so everyone should do it. Especially when it's cutting season (which for me starts next week btw..)

f(x)

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have noticed women checking me out when I’m doing pull ups.

Heading back to the gym and hopefully a more normal life in May.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have noticed women checking me out when I’m doing pull ups.

Heading back to the gym and hopefully a more normal life in May.

Yes, this right here. Because pull-ups are a display of both strength and endurance, women get sexually aroused by it.

Also, most of those meathead guys doing prison workouts outdoors can't do pull-ups.

If you can do weighted pull-ups (not chin ups) then I guarantee hoes will be giving that deer-in-headlights look.....

Last edited:

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why not both? Bench 225 and then get on the stationary bike for 40 minutes. I'm a cross-country skier. That means decent upper body and all the cardio you can think of.

As for weighted pull-ups: I've noticed some glances, but ladies can also appreciate a good squat. They seem to care less about benching.

Another one that always attracts attentions are cleans/jerks. it's a bigger display of athleticism I guess.

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every healthy man should be able to run 45 minutes at a moderate pace ..... that said, look like these guys and you be the wet dream of 99% of the women:

spartacus-war-of-the-damned-slice.jpg

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i realized most of these body builder sized dudes look intimidating but probably cant fight, simply cant afford to miss any punches or they will get too tired to go any rounds , just dont overdue it with the muscle mass