Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Gym and Getting Buff

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do chicks dig BUFF guyz??
I eat healthy and I exercise
and I am slim..
I don't left 100kg weights at the gym and have huge biceps

if i had huge biceps would that help me score women ?

or is not required ?

comments? \

RabidDog

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not required, but it does'nt hurt either ;) If your game is tight enough, then you can even pull a HB with a set of "man boobs". I will say that "toned" is prefered to "buff" in my experience though.

I've always been just proportionate, and even a little flabby at times, but my personality and alphaness made up for it in spades. I do plan to start working out again, but not for women, it's for me and my comfort level with my body.

OldNumb3r7

Don Juan
Reaction score
It doesnt hurt.

Last year I decided to hit the gym hard and eat big. I went from 135 to 170 in that year+. It def helped. Now I slimmed down a bit to about 165....but I still get comments on my body etc.

The only way to build arms and stuff that chicks dig like that is to work your WHOLE body. Trust me on that. Build core strength and the rest will follow.

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks guyz..
you talk proper sense..

Titus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This one goes for myself... hope it helps anyhow.

I was very slim before. Then i hit the gym with a reason in my head. Get buff! Whatever it takes, put some muscles on them bones! I was practicaly blind with this vision of myself having big muscles.
And? What happened? I put some muscles on my bones. Mission accomplished. Now what? Did i want to continou with pumping even more? After all, i reached my goal.

I joined the army, where exercise was on a daily basis, lost a bit of those hard earned muscles, but guess what? I started to enjoy exercising. I didn't do it for a reason anymore... i just enjoyed it. And so i keep on pumping... just for joy, not for a "somewhere over there" finish line.

Fadero

Don Juan
Reaction score
Most guys have this misconception that women love the max muscles and beefcake bodies. That's not always the case. Out of all my females friends, I've asked their preference and unanimously they all preferred a moderately muscled but well-toned guy. The kind you see in a Calvin Klein magazine ad or tv commercial. Not an Arnold Schwarzegger or Triple H type of physique.

I used to have the bigger muscular frame then broke my arm and got really thin for a year. It still didn't even matter. It's more about how you carry yourself, how much confidence you exude, and even a nice warm smile is very advantageous. If you got f*cked up teeth, seriously invest the money to get your teeth straightened/cleaned because IT WILL make a difference.

Women are more about how a guy makes them feel about themselves and more about his stability. Before your muscles, they will look to things about you like your teeth to see if they are clean to know that you take care of yourself. They even look at petty crap like a clean nice pair of shoes. Not necessarily the brand of the shoes, but how well you take care of your shoes. I kid you not, they really pay more attention to little things like this. My female friends even stress that they check out a guy's finger nails to see if they're clean.

The body & muscles does count, but not as much as it does for a guy. Guys are more visual and adept to judging of being with a girl based on her pretty face, hair, breasts, legs, butt, etc. Women are more adept to being with someone who makes them feel good about themselves, who reduces their insecurities, and who makes them feel "safe" & supported. Why do you always see the familiar scene of ugly guys with hot babes? You think those hot girls went for them because of their looks? Hell no. It was because those guys were able to provide in other areas were they didn't have it in the looks department.

Instead of making your biceps/triceps bigger.. more women would prefer a trim wasteline (no beer guts) and a nice six-pack stomach. Sh!t, it's wayyyy harder to achieve that than getting big arms.

Titus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Fadero
It was because those guys were able to provide in other areas were they didn't have it in the looks department.
Sad and sick but true...

#1 P.I.M.P.

Don Juan
Reaction score
Body parts on guys women most admire, Arms, Broad shoulders, bt and all time fav abs, Legs and calves are on but somwhat lower. From my observation and personal experience, they would if they had a choice pick a guys with these attributes over one whos fat out of shape or average, like has been said already chicks want a guys with somthingf evryu other guy dosn't, and not evry guy has 18 inch arms a six pack and buns of steel, besides where do you think the names of these things like six pack came up, theuy made them just like we make jugs and tits and whatever, it shows there appriciation of them. But slightly above that tho is attitude and personality and if a guy dosn't have it in those areas then it would be a bigh turn of for a lady, no matter how hot he is, society and their parents have trained them that way. But from my experience going from a fat kid to a buf 210lbs, 10% BF, with 16 inch arms and a 34 inch waist, it will get you atention but only so far, you'd still have to work to get the chick you realy want, and do you really want a girl thats just after you for your phisique alone, think not. These are some things u need to consider, but chicks just appriciate it that you don't het too big or huskey and overdo it, and look like the next Ronnie coleman or somthing.

-Peace-

white_hype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1- dont worry about getting huge like "triple H" or "arnold" that takes years upon years and i highly doubt you have the commitment/know how

2- dont let women be your sole reason for "getting buff" you will end up giving up shortly. Learn to love it as you see yourself improve your health/strength... working out has numerous benefits in which getting chicks will rank much lower... this will make you more determined/enjoy it more leading to better results

3- girls usually dont like big muscular guys but WOMEN do. Work out for yourslef and get as big as you want to get but its true that most women prefer a model type body however that sickens me. I want to get to an ameatur body builder look for MYSELF not women and they will learn to love it

white_hype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
more women would prefer a trim wasteline (no beer guts) and a nice six-pack stomach. Sh!t, it's wayyyy harder to achieve that than getting big arms.
not true at all... if you think getting 19'' arms with a proportionate body/trim waistline is easier than a guy getting a 6 pack you are a fvcking idiot

do NOT take people's advice on here for bodybuilding (how do you know what they say is true?) instead go read some books or go to a relevant site

i find www.musclemayhem.com to be the best (their forum) as it is composed of many ameaturs/pros (and mE! lol)... www.bodybuilding.com and www.teenbodybuilding.com is full of idiots, do not go there

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Listen to white hype.

BTW: I know lots of guys who are skinny as hell and want to get "ripped to get a six pack"

It's not sexy unless you have mucle on your body. Otherwise you'd just look skinny

white_hype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ice Cold
Listen to white hype.

BTW: I know lots of guys who are skinny as hell and want to get "ripped to get a six pack"

It's not sexy unless you have mucle on your body. Otherwise you'd just look skinny

also think of how everybody now a days is getting fatter and fatter (what is the % of overweight people in america now? like 65%?) and think if you come along with a muscular body...

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by white_hype

also think of how everybody now a days is getting fatter and fatter (what is the % of overweight people in america now? like 65%?) and think if you come along with a muscular body...
Thanks for the input guys,
I have learnt to do it for myself if i want to work out..
and there is no harm in getting more toned and muscular..

and yes i definitely don't have the know how to be like arnie...

attracting MILFS with my muscular body does sound cool though!

hehehe

Fadero

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by white_hype
not true at all... if you think getting 19'' arms with a proportionate body/trim waistline is easier than a guy getting a 6 pack you are a fvcking idiot
I did a direct comparison on the difficulty of achieving large arms vs a well defined stomach/6pack. One to one. You however, threw in 19" arms, a proportionate body, AND the trim wasteline vs what I said. In that case, of course just getting the trim waistline/6pack by itself is easier because your comparison includes the trim waistline plus two other aspects! Before you start flaming any people on here as "fvcking idiots", why don't you review what you type.

LOL

#1 P.I.M.P.

Don Juan
Reaction score
I did a direct comparison on the difficulty of achieving large arms vs a well defined stomach/6pack. One to one. You however, threw in 19" arms, a proportionate body, AND the trim wasteline vs what I said. In that case, of course just getting the trim waistline/6pack by itself is easier because your comparison includes the trim waistline plus two other aspects! Before you start flaming any people on here as "fvcking idiots", why don't you review what you type.

LOL
Its is harder regaurdless. I'm a Bodybuiler and right now I'm stuck at 16 inches and I have to pause it at that right now and its too hard to do it while i'm in school so I'm just on maintanence. It also take a heck of alot longer to put on that muscle as compared to a 4 or 50 puond overweight person would need roughly 5 months at most give or take a couple. It'd take you a year or more to puton the equivalent in muscle, and for those who are say a 14 inch arms you could go from that to about 16 in one to two years but that when you initially start training, after that gains become alot harder, take it from somone with experience. Dont downplay those guys you see with 18 to 20 inch Bis even if they arnt riped it still took alot of hard wouk which is why I always respect them. They do what they want with their body regaurdless of who it pleases woman wise, perhaps we could learn a lesson from them, aye.

-Come Good-

#1 P.I.M.P.

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by chicksrock
Thanks for the input guys,
I have learnt to do it for myself if i want to work out..
and there is no harm in getting more toned and muscular..

and yes i definitely don't have the know how to be like arnie...

attracting MILFS with my muscular body does sound cool though!

hehehe
You will attract not only MILFs but girls you own age tho younger ones are a little bit imature but even they will come around, and that don't it must have to do with more than just you body but you personality.

Just don't act like your god's give to women and get all ****ey, its repulsing to men and women, just act natural and let it flow.

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mom i'd like to fvck

say you work out and get buff
and then never hit the gym again
do you become scrawny after a while like you were before?