Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Guys with Long Hair?

drummer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Any other DJers out there have long hair? It kinda goes against all the fashon tips I have seen out here, but it is definately my trademark at school. The other three guys at school with hair that could be considered long all cut it off and now the gf/FWB (topic in HS Forum) wants me to cut it off, as do her friends. They say I am cute now but I would be way cuter if I cut it off, and I simply tell them it isn't happening.

WhAcKeD!

Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep the long hair for the ladies, masculinity is party defined by how your head looks (whether short hair or shaved head).

j8snx1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i dunno man, i have long hair but i've never heard any complaints from the ladies or fellas out there. whether you have long hair (to a certain degree, hopefully not as long as the women) or no hair, that shouldnt matter or change how you interact with women. besides, some of my lady friends liked long hair, for they claim "girls like to go through guys' hair with their hands". whatever :)

in a nutshell: does it really matter how long your hair is?

Archaxis

Don Juan
Reaction score
drummer said:
Any other DJers out there have long hair? It kinda goes against all the fashon tips I have seen out here, but it is definately my trademark at school. The other three guys at school with hair that could be considered long all cut it off and now the gf/FWB (topic in HS Forum) wants me to cut it off, as do her friends. They say I am cute now but I would be way cuter if I cut it off, and I simply tell them it isn't happening.
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=101148

There's a decent thread over in the "Anything Else" category on the topic and I stand by my points. As I asserted there, it really shouldn't have any bearing on a woman's perpective so long as the guy is decent looking. Everyone has their prefrences on styles, color, etc., but a good looking dude is going to be good looking however you cut it (or don't). Take it from a guys perspective: If Neve Cambel walks into the room with long hair, dudes are going to think... "Damn, I'd love to bang that". Now say Neve Cambel walks into a room with short hair, guys are going to think, "Damn, I'd love to bang that." Now, I love long hair on women (and wouldn't have it any other way on myself), but it's seriously not going to make much of a difference either way... hot is hot. Unless you've got a hair fetish, you aren't gonna pass up a hottie becuse she doesn't have 20" long locks... Why would a chick be any different?

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fashion "tips" are only people's opinions. One person may think that men should only have short hair, other people think that long hair on men is a good idea.

It all comes down to what YOU want. If a woman won't accept you because of the length of your hair, she's a closed-minded b1tch and will likely make "suggestions" on how you should behave and dress as well.

If a woman told me to cut off my hair, she'd just get laughed at.

I have my own standards set for the length of my hair. If it starts turning gray, it gets cut. If I start going bald, it gets shaved. Until then, I'll keep it at whatever length I want.

LouBrication

Don Juan
Reaction score
i have long hair too, and everyone digs it... if you're gonna do ANYTHING to your hair or anything to do with your looks for that matter, i think you should do it because YOU want to... not because your girl wants you to. i think any length of hair can be styled to look good. try cornrows, that's pimpin right there.

Adone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Archaxis said:
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=101148

There's a decent thread over in the "Anything Else" category on the topic and I stand by my points. As I asserted there, it really shouldn't have any bearing on a woman's perpective so long as the guy is decent looking. Everyone has their prefrences on styles, color, etc., but a good looking dude is going to be good looking however you cut it (or don't). Take it from a guys perspective: If Neve Cambel walks into the room with long hair, dudes are going to think... "Damn, I'd love to bang that". Now say Neve Cambel walks into a room with short hair, guys are going to think, "Damn, I'd love to bang that." Now, I love long hair on women (and wouldn't have it any other way on myself), but it's seriously not going to make much of a difference either way... hot is hot. Unless you've got a hair fetish, you aren't gonna pass up a hottie becuse she doesn't have 20" long locks... Why would a chick be any different?

I don't agree, Archa. I know guys that look like male models with shoulder-length hair and look average (not, cute or anything, just average) with short regular hair. On the other hand, I also know guys that look ridiculous with long or medium hair and look average with short hair. Longhair can be a + or a -, depending on whether it suits you good or not.

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In general, the bigger the head, the better long hair looks.

That's my observation.

Nobody

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think long hair is for metrosexuals, and it's starting to make some guys look like queers which = automatic AFC. Cut that hair!

skeeloo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i used to have long braided hair (afro hair when loose) i used to think i got female attention due to the hair , i was kind of like a male (aw) looking at the mirror and braiding my hair all the time and the moment i cut it. i didnt give a **** about what anyone thought about me or if women stared at me or not i kinda thought i wouldnt get anymore stares from girls. and guess what? i think i get more looks with my buzzed hair cut.
long hair or men into hair are kinda like (aw's) in my opinion. it makes you narcisstic. different hair suits different people. if you are hot and stylish long or short hair dont matter.

Mandiblard

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nobody said:
I think long hair is for metrosexuals, and it's starting to make some guys look like queers which = automatic AFC. Cut that hair!
I'll be sure to pass that note along to all those rock stars.

Archaxis

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mandiblard said:
I'll be sure to pass that note along to all those rock stars.
Heh, you beat me to it... :D I was going to say something to the effect of: "Yeah, when I hear the word 'metrosexual', the first thing I picture is the guys from Nile or Opeth"... LMFAO. Long hair is the anti-metro as far as I can tell.

drummer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, go call Gorgoroth or 1349 guys metro... and get impaled on a huge antichrist sign
BLACK METAL RULES!
as does guys with long hair