Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Guys, what questions would you like to ask girls?

gottagetthatgirl

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys, this is a serious question. Im doing a project where im asking girls questions to help guys get girls.

I have already asked about picking girls up in public places, how nice is too nice, how important is confidence etc.

Please guys if you have any advice on some more questions I can ask girls I would be very thankful. Im trying to avoid sexual questions to ask because I want to keep it clean. But if any guys would like to ask a girl a question what would it be?

Im looking for serious answers, so if some of the more experienced posters here could help I would be thankful. This is going towards a project that will help guys who are struggling to get girls. Thanks

Tyron

Don Juan
Reaction score
You should also consider how valid the answers will be. Most women can't give you sound advice about how to pick girls.

gottagetthatgirl

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks Tyron. Im more just asking the girls questions like: Whats the biggest turn off in a guy to you?"

or something like:

"is confidence really important to girls"

im just trying to get inside of the girls mind if you know what I mean. I just dont know the best questions to ask her though, thats why I was asking for some suggestions here. Thanks for the help.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The game is to be sold not, to be told.

But, the answer is pretty simple. Just ask questions about her. If your still not sure. Read the bible about conversations.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its like asking a prison guard where the secret escape route is. Do you really think he's gonna tell? He may not even know, but he's sure to lead you down a dead end.

gottagetthatgirl

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok so girls like it when guys ask questions about her then?

Well thats a question to ask a girl then for my interview:

"do you like it when guys ask questions about you?"

Warrior, you think that girls wont tell me the truth when I ask them questions?

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Mavrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The point is not to ask a girl questions and not come off as though you are trying to get to know her because then she'll feel like she is the prize. You want to just strike up an interesting conversation that has totally nothing to do with her. That way you will come off as a possible prize. You want them wondering about you and not the other way around. So, the trick is to get her asking about you.

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
gottagetthatgirl said:
Hi guys, this is a serious question. Im doing a project where im asking girls questions to help guys get girls.

I have already asked about picking girls up in public places, how nice is too nice, how important is confidence etc.

Please guys if you have any advice on some more questions I can ask girls I would be very thankful. Im trying to avoid sexual questions to ask because I want to keep it clean. But if any guys would like to ask a girl a question what would it be?

Im looking for serious answers, so if some of the more experienced posters here could help I would be thankful. This is going towards a project that will help guys who are struggling to get girls. Thanks
Didn't you start the exact same thread 5 days ago?

I'm getting that feeling of dejavu...

gottagetthatgirl

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks I.A.F.Y.B, those post do actually help some.

I think some people are missing the concept of what im after here. Im trying to get inside of a girls mind to help others better understand how girls think. Thats why im asking her questions, im trying to figure out what makes girls "tick" so to speak.

Thats why I was asking advice on what kind of questions to ask the girl for data purposes. Not to make conversation, but to learn how a girl thinks.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
gottagetthatgirl said:
Thanks I.A.F.Y.B, those post do actually help some.

I think some people are missing the concept of what im after here. Im trying to get inside of a girls mind to help others better understand how girls think. Thats why im asking her questions, im trying to figure out what makes girls "tick" so to speak.

Thats why I was asking advice on what kind of questions to ask the girl for data purposes. Not to make conversation, but to learn how a girl thinks.
Girls think irrationally... period

OrangeCrusader

Don Juan
Reaction score
oakraiderz2 said:
Girls think irrationally... period
It's perfectly rational to them, just not us.

I stand by the opinion that the number of guys in here who seem to hate women really shouldn't be giving anyone else advice.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You will never know what a girl is thinking. But, you can get an idea from her actions!

Reaction score
gottagetthatgirl said:

It's not going to work... they are going to mirror you and try and fit your glove on every question, they're just as horny as us.

Just mind the culture.. make statements and be persistant and you're home free.
Jorge

Reaction score
Lastly they dont think different alomost exactly the same...

I have a short tale for you...

I was seeing a hott blonde hb 9.5 over august sept ...

being 100% honest with you all I was intimidated... idk exactlky how i bagged her honest.

but i fell in a lil bit of love..

she was freaky and down as **** willing to see me on a school night stealing her grannys car w/o a liscence for example...

eventually she dogged me like a player dude would a helpless girl...

it wasnt even subtle...

more like " oh i say alot of sh!t I never cared about your life you loser."
more sh!t like that even after she tells me how she fingers her pvssy and how good it feels and how we should be together...

**** boys..

lets not be naive... PUSSALIUS doesnt exist lol (<--- got that name frm 40 yr old virgin lol)

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OrangeCrusader said:
It's perfectly rational to them, just not us.

I stand by the opinion that the number of guys in here who seem to hate women really shouldn't be giving anyone else advice.
I still disagree. I guess a better way for me to phrase it is that they often have contradictory implict and explicit answers for bullsh*t questions this guy is planning to ask, which in turn means youll get bullsh*t for answers.

And i hope youre not incinuating that i hate women, cause it REALLY seems like you are.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ima str8 up pimp said:
raiders thats if they dont dig you... read my post.

THEYRE NOT EVEN THAT SUBTLE.
What's if they dont dig you? Implicit and explicit attitudes can easily be incongruent which can explain varying answers. If youre asking them questions about attraction from a friends standpoint or as a stranger you will get explicit answers, answers that represnt the expectations of the culture. While on the inside theyre all craving for the cawk and wanting some j*zz in their mouths. Girls dont want to seem like wh*res so they say fluffy bullsh*t but believe differently.

OrangeCrusader

Don Juan
Reaction score
oakraiderz2 said:
I still disagree. I guess a better way for me to phrase it is that they often have contradictory implict and explicit answers for bullsh*t questions this guy is planning to ask, which in turn means youll get bullsh*t for answers.

And i hope youre not incinuating that i hate women, cause it REALLY seems like you are.
That comment actually wasn't aimed at you, sorry for the confusion.

Agreed there, true, 100% honest self-observation is one of the hardest things for anyone to do, male or female. OP will likely get 'ideal' answers rather than complete truths, the majority of the time, combined with vagueness and the BS of some questions.

It makes sense to the woman, in some way or another, or she wouldn't act that way. What we nor the OP can do (reliably) is put ourselves into someone else's mind and see WHY.