Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Guys that want to wife a b*tch up

Yo'Mama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your vids are great. I really liked the one on online dating and avoiding fatties.

women haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It hurts too much to try........I am thinking i may just say screw it all

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Bro? Wife a b*tch up? Let me guess: you are wearing a gold chain and your baseball cap is on diagonally.

TheAsianLoverReturns

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
bigneil said:
Bro? Wife a b*tch up? Let me guess: you are wearing a gold chain and your baseball cap is on diagonally.
Let me guess, you're offended because I used the word b*tch.

CAPTAIN SAVE A HO

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bigneil said:
From Urban Dictionary:

8. Chigger 91 up, 21 down

A person of Asian decent who somehow becomes confused and begins thinking they are black. Can usually be seen wearing outdated baggy clothes or exact outfits seen in rap videos. They can be heard over using slang tearms like dawgg, homey, son, potna, etc. chigger=wigger but for asians.

Picture Jackie Chan being made over by Master P. that would be a chigger.

9. Chigger 72 up, 17 down

An asian man or woman who pretends to be of African heritage.

"Hey look at that asian dude with the gold chain and the baggy pants. What a chigger."

Seriously, man?

There's no guideline on how a man is allowed to talk. Whether he wants to call you "dude" or call you "dawg". People are allowed to use slang. Just because it's not YOUR slang doesn't mean that it's wrong.

I hope they ban your ignorant "down south" azz.

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The video makes some good points. I think it all comes down to is that most guys are just so happy with the first woman that gives them the time of day/becomes their gf that they can't help but fall in love and think "she's the one."

Most men are not thinking about playing the game, most just want a girlfriend. They are lonely (like you pointed out in the video) they want pu$$y, they want the "companionship" of a woman.

Most men will never escape from this mentality. I would still be in this mentality if I had not discovered the pua community and this forum. When you think about it the pua community is very, very small. 99% of men have the mentality you speak about in this video and most will not escape it.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that guys who get exclusive with the first hot women who'll have sex with them were never players to begin with, no matter what their skills may be. It's like a guy who gets a job making a decent salary and immediately loses all his career ambition and lives his whole life as some middle manager.

Otherwise I agree with the OP's vid.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
its much harder out her for men as far as getting sex goes so many men think marrying a women is the solution to a steady sex supply but that is seldom how it works .. most married men after 1 year complain that their wife whom the finance is not putting out..lol and that is sadder than being single and not getting any.. many of those women are Fing other men ..

Kupid Diggs

Don Juan
Reaction score
Are there any positives for a guy in his 20's to get married? When a man marries a women he immediately loses power. The only positive I see to getting married is that it would make my family get off my back and stop assuming I'm some type of loser who can't keep a woman...

women haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Kupid Diggs said:
Are there any positives for a guy in his 20's to get married? When a man marries a women he immediately loses power. The only positive I see to getting married is that it would make my family get off my back and stop assuming I'm some type of loser who can't keep a woman...

Nope there is NONE......No positives except for tax breaks.

In your 20's you should be LIVING the life man..working up to what you want as a career.

Marriage should be the LAST thing from your mind....I don't understand dudes who marry, and can't even control the frame. I personally give up on ever finding a wife. Move up your status...

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Women haze is right. Women want to get married by 26 because they aren't getting any prettier, while men are in their physical prime from 27 to 33 (and beyond) and at that age they can date women who are 18 no problem.

When a man hits 28 the women his age suddenly seem very old to him. The women go from Olivia Newton John in "Xanadu" to Olivia Newton John in "Physical". Meanwhile, men at that age go from Tom Brady backup to Tom Brady starter. Women will have been dating older men for years by that point, but will suddenly want a man their age because men their age are the best looking. They will then demonize men for dating younger women.

Alex DeLarge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've casually dated about 10 women since I joined this site each of them for about a month. Each of them I would get sick of and dump.

The only time that it's ever acceptable to "wife a b1tch up" is when she meets all of your standards and everything you look for in a woman and never settle for less.

TheAsianLoverReturns

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
f283000 said:
The video makes some good points. I think it all comes down to is that most guys are just so happy with the first woman that gives them the time of day/becomes their gf that they can't help but fall in love and think "she's the one."

Most men are not thinking about playing the game, most just want a girlfriend. They are lonely (like you pointed out in the video) they want pu$$y, they want the "companionship" of a woman.

Most men will never escape from this mentality. I would still be in this mentality if I had not discovered the pua community and this forum. When you think about it the pua community is very, very small. 99% of men have the mentality you speak about in this video and most will not escape it.
That is very true. Most men cannot escape this mentality. "She's the one"

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bigneil said:
When a man hits 28 the women his age suddenly seem very old to him. The women go from Olivia Newton John in "Xanadu" to Olivia Newton John in "Physical". Meanwhile, men at that age go from Tom Brady backup to Tom Brady starter.
You know why? Because they don't give a damn about their health or their appearance. By age 30 the metabolism and all the ****ty lifestyle habits like drinking, smoking, yo yo diets, lack of exercise... catch up to most women and they appear to age overnight.

There's plenty of women who are hot even in their 50s. Why? Because they care to be and sometimes genetics.

Drdeee said:
I'd wife a nice 16 year old virgin nice girl up.
You would try because you're a naive chump.