Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Guys that talk a lot of SH!T

Disconnect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
(CableLight)

Kid: "But dad, I don't want to mow the lawn..."

Me: "Oh yeah?" <unbuckles belt> ...

:D

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by A&F Brand Cologne
Vincent, there is no ****ing way him saying "ok" is going to piss this other guy off. He needs to get up in his face and humiliate him in front of the entire class by making him back down.
Bullsh*t, have you ever done it? It pisses the f*ck out of people like that. Don't talk about things you don't know son.

Don't be an idiot, he won't back down, people never do. The only thing to do is make him look like a loser, this shows that you're a better man.

Kerensky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Vincent
Bullsh*t, have you ever done it? It pisses the f*ck out of people like that. Don't talk about things you don't know son.

Don't be an idiot, he won't back down, people never do. The only thing to do is make him look like a loser, this shows that you're a better man.
It all depends. If you're an already popular kid, you could probably just laugh it off.

However, for the majority of us, I believe retaliation is the better way. It creates a name for you and if you burn the guy really bad, people won't mess with you in the future. Think about what if the guy reacted in THIS way instead of the one you posted (which is very probable):

Him: You're a homo.
Me: ok
Him: So you admit you're a homo.
Him: HEY EVERYONE CHECK THIS GUY OUT!!
**everyone scrambles over**
Him: dude, you're gonna suck some horse **** tonight.
Everyone: ahahah what a homo
Me: ok :(

see...it could very easily turn into a laughfest with you as the main attraction. However, if you use those genious comebacks of ACDC, all should be ok. My personal favorite was:

"Wanna make out? . . . . with my fist?"

I used that one today and literally everyone just STFU even people who weren't laughing. I'm usually a cool guy and they saw me get serious and they were like, "crap better not fuk with him."

Compliance breeds fear. Fear is like a neon sign stuck on your forehead saying, "COME PUSH ME AROUDN BECAUSE I'M A SISSY."

Good luck.

coolguy676767

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
try just flaming him back, but if it doesnt work, just say I will see you outside, and have a stone cold look on your face, and keep making eye contact with him, and even if he says something or looks away just keep staring at him. This will scare the sh*t out of him, and when you get outside where some teachers aren't looking but alot of the kids are then throw him up against the lockers and be like WTF are you gonna say now you little sh*t maget, then give him about 5 seconds to respond and no matter what he says, be like "if you ever f*cking say a f*cking word I dont f*cking like again I will break your f*cking skull. But dont be too mad when you say it, just say it a little above your regular voice. Then after like 2 or 3 seconds be like "GOT IT?" But you can only do this if you have the balls to actually do something if he tries to start talking crap to call your bluff, otherwise it will backfire and be worse off than you started with. But the key part is not being to loud or yelling to much, cause it will make you look out of control, smooth confidence makes you look like a "bad*ss with nothing to lose" Its like the cold killer, but dont just say "ok" like the one kid said, it will only make you look weak.

Reaction score
Sorry Vincent, I'm not going to fall for your flame baiting.

It's about more than just making the loudmouthed kid back down. It's about self-respect, and agreeing with him when this kid is talking **** to GoatLover isn't going to make Goat feel good about himself.

Maybe you've come to terms with all of your faults, and I know I have, so we could pull of the "ok" thing. But, I think this is Goat's first experience with a bully, and he needs to deal with it in the most direct way possible.

CableLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Disconnect
(CableLight)

Kid: "But dad, I don't want to mow the lawn..."

Me: "Oh yeah?" <unbuckles belt> ...

:D
Dirty, dirty...I don't live in Alabama you know :p

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by A&F Brand Cologne
Sorry Vincent, I'm not going to fall for your flame baiting.
You just proved my point.

NotaGoatLover

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol....it's not a bully....i'm bigger..... and no 1 makes fun of me... cuz i always have a kinda aura that i'm gonna kick some1's ass....(no 1 has ever bullied me) but anyways..... I'm friends with the guy.....ever since last year... he just likes makes fun of everybody (and himself), but it's annoying...

He's a short black kid, and kinda buff too... i talk to him normally sometimes too or we make fun of other people...