Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Guys, my daily list has helped me get women, try it out

JaguarMike

Don Juan
Reaction score
This has been what I have read every single day before I head out for the whole summer. It has helped me confront and deal with almost everything in my path. Importantly, it has gotten me a LOT of chicks. Don't flame me for my views, if you like it, you like it, if you don't, change it. Just remember it's awesome to have a daily set of rules to help you in life.

1. Work your ass off, this the last chance to have a semi easy road.

2. Work out, stay up, forget haters.

3. Even if it is bullshyt, do it anyway, it will be worth it.

4. Think, everything you want can be achieved by sacrificing some time now.

5. Do whatever it takes, but don’t do anything that will hang on your conscience and take away your power, or refocus your energy away from the main goal.

6. Do not let others influence how you feel, confront anything, and everything. Learn to be comfortable in front of suppressive liberals out to crush any threat covertly. Learn to ignore and laugh at people who hate conservatives who are confident, smart, and survive. If they hate you, you’re doing something right. Keep it up, don’t lose sight of the goal, laugh in their face, and they will hate you more, and you will laugh.

7. You make your world, you make your stresses, you make your challenges, you make your winnings, and you control it all. Everything is in the eye of the beholder, remember that always. Do not let outside sources try to help or control you, just because they have good intentions does not mean it is good for you.

8. As said by the rap group Wutang “Cream, get the money, dollar dollar bill yall.”

9. Do not let social conditioning, or your own bullshyt, get in the way of doing what deep inside you need and want to do.

10. Be happy, no reason to be anything but ecstatic. Just know when to be a lion to deal with wolves and foxes.

*hope this inspires you guys to make your own personal power lists.

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very nice list. I've always thought it was a good idea to write out some goals and try to achieve them. A lot of times I leave them in my head and they never get done :/ The story of my life. Haha, everyone should try this though. Props to ya man. Keep it up.

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with you on the principles, but your 10 points are sometimes just plain "dumb"
3. Even if it is bullshyt, do it anyway, it will be worth it.
What is this suposed to mean?
6. Do not let others influence how you feel, confront anything, and everything. Learn to be comfortable in front of suppressive liberals out to crush any threat covertly. Learn to ignore and laugh at people who hate conservatives who are confident, smart, and survive. If they hate you, you’re doing something right. Keep it up, don’t lose sight of the goal, laugh in their face, and they will hate you more, and you will laugh.
I'm not sure that people outside the USA will even understand what you are trying to say.
Again how is politics connected to attracting women???:confused:

Peace.

duhbigman

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't get the political connection either. WTF?

After all, there are a lot of supremely confident "masculine" liberals out there who get women (think of the Pierre Trudeaus or the Bill Clintons, not the John Kerrys). And most of the conservatives I know are only that way because they're following their crowd and can't think for themselves. Maybe this is my liberal bias speaking, but your point #6 clearly speaks from a wildly over-generalized conservative bias.

JaguarMike

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah all I am saying is if this list doesn't work for you, don't do it. I am very stuck on my opinions, and like arseholes, everyone has them, and they all stink. This is my own personal list to deal with my issues that only I read, so I don't dress it up in any way. My goal is for men out there that don't have a set goal to make goals, they count. The wealthiest men I have ever met said the same thing, if you want anything, make short term goals, and make your own ten commandments.

*Nothing gets girls panties flying off like a man on a mission lol

Visceral

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing special. Except for the politics, this is pretty much the only way to become what women are attracted to (unless you're super-rich and/or good looking).

dice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i like the idea of your list very much, I am a list guy myself. However, I wouldn't really say they are goals as much as daily affirmations in various aspects of what you want to improve on in life. This way may be more effective then goal-setting since you are not reading the outcome of what you want to acheive but what you must do in order to get that outcome

ReT

Don Juan
Reaction score
I should make a list, I always seem to forget something off the top of my head :rolleyes:. nice post man.

dice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
imo this is bible material, its alot better then that 3-month-plan-for-success in the bible in that this will guarentee consistency of habit

h2o

Banned
Reaction score
^bump ... i needed something like this right now

Ars Amoris

Don Juan
Reaction score

Interesting considering that how we feel and the way we view the world is naturally influenced by others. We do not live in a vacuum. But I take your point that this is YOUR list and simply substituted "I" "Me" and "I'm" for "you" which made it all less of a conservative manifesto to read. Good luck with your views, they're not my views but you are entitled to them.