Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Guys, I was doing this for kicks, but am rusty. How did I do? (text flirting game)

Shivastorm_88

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in a serious relationship, so I wouldn't even dream of acting on that. I was just practicing to see if I could still whip out my old text game. Ten months rusty, so it isn't all that, but still. What do you guys think?

As for her, she's a model I used to be all over (on msn), back in my major AFC days. We drank together a few times, never kissed. The most action I got is she sat on my laps and I brushed her thighs.

Her: hahaha man I'm just thinking back
Her: we used to talk on msn
Her: can you believe its been that long
Me: Lol I know, you were all over me
Note: I was all over her
Her: lol ya it was embarrasing
Her: i was so young and naive
Her: mind you u weren't so against the idea either
Me: Its called charm
Me:Not so sure about that
Her lol whatever
Her: that was then this is now
Me: Yeah. I wonder if history would repeat itself though...
Her: hell no
Her: lol
Me: In a more mature way of course.
Her: ok then sure:) lol
Me: Another life, another world
Her: lolll sounds like the title of a bad soap opera
Me: "I have always though you were attractive Nicole, however I never pursued anything. I will now tell you why. A terrible tragedy had befallen be when we knew each other"
I couldn't resist this. I normally didn't write that kind of fluff
Me: How's that for soap opera?
Her: a terrible tragedy?
Me: I'm making **** up honey
Me: You said soap opera
Her: lollllllll
Her: ur still as sarcastic as i remember
Me: Matter of fact is, if we had the same opportunity as a few years ago, I would pursue it more aggressively
Her lol and what about now
Me: I live far. Not very convenient now is it?
Her: lol i meant if u lived in my city
Me: I would bed you.
Her: lol ur that confident
Me: Yes
Her: lol. ur cute. a for effort
Her: thats me making fun of u:p
Me: Usually I get A for other things altogether, but sure
Her: lol im literally loling on the train
Me: That's part of the magic. We haven't talked for four years or so, and in 5 minutes I got you laughing and blushing
Her: lol i said laughing not blushing
Her: u like to assume a lot Hah
Me: lol maybe I do, or it's part of my confidence. Just like I know how a proper date between us two would happen
Her: lol really?
Me: Really
Her: lol we'll see now wont we

And I got bored

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
This Dude

Shivastorm_88 said:
I'm in a serious relationship, so I wouldn't even dream of acting on that. I was just practicing to see if I could still whip out my old text game. Ten months rusty, so it isn't all that, but still. What do you guys think?
Stop lying and disrespecting the game. You'd f*ck this broad if given the opportunity and it wouldn't cost you your relationship.

Shivastorm_88 said:
As for her, she's a model
No pictures, it didn't happen.

Shivastorm_88

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Maximus Rex said:
Stop lying and disrespecting the game. You'd f*ck this broad if given the opportunity and it wouldn't cost you your relationship.

No pictures, it didn't happen.
You mad, son?

LondonTowers

Don Juan
Reaction score
In my opinion, she sounds like she is just lapping up the attention but nothing else. That's why it got boring. It's basically you just telling her how much you want to fvck her and that's it. Nothing in your text will stand out above every other guy texting her. You need to be more imaginative.. Lead the conversation in unpredictable ways, throw in wit, innuendo, be provocative with a wink and cut the conversation on a high. I even time my messages in unpredictable ways.. Some quick some taking long and I don't follow rules like always take twice as long as she did, I just flip it all over the show.

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shivastorm_88 said:
Guys, I was doing this for kicks, but am rusty. How did I do?
Meh. You come across as try hard and needy IMO. She responds well because she herself is desperate and trying to flirt with you. You could have said almost anything. How many times did she say "lol" and "haha"? Like 20? Fish in a barrel.

Shivastorm_88 said:
Me: "I have always though you were attractive Nicole, however I never pursued anything. I will now tell you why. A terrible tragedy had befallen be when we knew each other"
I couldn't resist this. I normally didn't write that kind of fluff
Me: How's that for soap opera?
Her: a terrible tragedy?
Me: I'm making **** up honey
Me: You said soap opera
Her: lollllllll
She's a bit slow, isn't she? I like the exagerrated "lollllllll." When they pretend to laugh excessively at things that aren't really funny (no offense) you know they're desperate for attention.