Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Guys I really need your help...

DasaniWater

Banned
Reaction score
Hey Guys. Well these past couple of months with my girl friend havnt been so great. I kept thinking how I could handle this, because we've been together for 6 months, and i thought i knew how to work this out, but it turns out Im not doing **** right and i need your help!!

Okay so where to begin. Well let me try to remember how it all started. Well it all started when she never trusted me and always thought i lied to her etc. etc. etc. Then it came down to her being a huge hypocrit, and getting really pissed off at me when i didnt trust her with some things i guess. I cant really remember how it all started, but i do know how it is now, it is horrible.

My girl friend is 17, im 18, we've been going out for 6 months, we've had sex, but not that often, probably about 6 times, WE NEVER GO OUT (Parents are very strict), so obviously i havnt had sex with her in a month or so. Okay so anyways. We never hang out. We never even hardly talk on the phone, prolly about 10 minutes avg a day 20 minutes if im lucky.. Ive been complain and complainin like how shes been acting with me lately, and its not working, i try to work things out with her but that doesnt work either so im asking you for help. Well she treats me like trash to be honest. she treats me worse than she treats her own friends now, aand im her 6 month boy friend, and she says she loves me. Of course she says all seh wants. but when it comes down to her actions she treats me like crap.

For instance, last week she finally had some free time to hang out after school about 3 hours. I thought this was the perfect oppertunity for us to finally hang out and make things better between us. At first she told me i was being a total ******* and thats why shes been like this with me, but now ive been totally kissing her feet and basically being a ****in ***** to her and she still treats me like **** after 2 weeks of it. its like shes a totally different person now. I have no idea what got into her. But anyways, so i asked her , Can i hang out with you after school? She told me no, because its only for girls that are goin to hang out and she told me shed hang out with me another time. Well trust me it wasnt that direct. I was prolly talkin to her about it for like 15 minutes and i finally realized she was beating around the bush and didnt want me to be with her in the first place. So then the next day i found out that a lot of guys came along as well. Shes not cheating on me i know that for sure. But that fact is she didnt even want me to be with her for some odd reason. thats how it usually is now.

Well she had the next day free as well, so we hung out, and we went to the movies, i spent about 60 dollars on her total, we only saw 30 minutes of the movie, she wanted to leave so we left, i was pretty mad but i didnt make it seem like i was. so there i was, following behind her like a dog ( as usual) and she begings to run a bit from me, and then i run a bit with her, and she looks back at me and says "Must you follow me??" that totally blew me away. Wel lits not the first time she treated me like trash. So then i left her alone. I caught up with her later, i was askin her whats been up with her lately, because we use to have this great connection, things were perfect, now shes totally different. Well basically i was cryin to her in her face and seh didnt even give a****. ok so that was that... Well lately ive been callin her on the phone, i guess im pretty much just annoying to her now. It breaks my heart to be honest. because i dont know who she is anymore. all the things we use to have together shes completely different like we never had anything. So lately ive been callin her and crying on the phone, she doesnt even care about the way im feeling. She just hangs up on me, or tells me that im annoying her and all this crap. So yeah. She tells me nothing is wrong, she hasnt changed, etc etc etc. It just confuses me. She tells me im making a huge deal out of nothing, when it is a big deal. Like im the crazy one being dramatic for no reason. I dont know whats been up with her this month though. She doesnt even talk to me that much, she usually walks off from me when we're at lunch and basically makes me feel like a dog annoying her by following her. She told me she wanted a week break but i dont think that would make anything better. I just try to talk to her and work things out but she tells me there is nothing to talk about. she told her friend im very clingy and i annoy her and crap. she never was like this. The only reason i keep attempting to follow her after she treats me like crap is because i just want to make things better but its not working. She doesnt talk to me. Well she tells me its because "i cant talk".. so basically saying im really boring. She rather hang out or talk to another guy than her own boy friend now. it pisses me off. Im getting so confused, so many mixed signals, i asked her if she still wanted to be with me and she said "I dont know", but she says she loves me. WTF?

Ok so lately shes been talking about all these things hinting we arent right for eachother, we're different, we got nothing in common, etc etcf etc. When before we had this total thing about spending the rest of our live stogetehr becaus we fell in love. But now shes not the same person and i dont know what the hell happened. I feel like a dog following her around now trying to talk to her, but she doesnt seem to really want to talk to me.. but she talks to all her other friends. I ask her to talk to me, and she says "we dont have anything to talk about". i always got the feeling that when italked to her she thought i was boring cus she always falls asleep on me on the phone.

So yeah, what do i do? besides NEXT her? Ive been thinking of playing the game on her now, playing hard to get, not being so available etc etc. or when she walks off on me or ignores me i dont take that crap and walk off on her? But its not that simple when we use to have something together, it makes no sense to me. I think things will only get worse if i dont take her crap and i do the same things. i just want to solve all this.

Does anyone have any suggestions on what i should do?? please be NICE

Life-Trainee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you intend on trying to fix things at this point you MUST be willing to walk away.

If you ask me, the patient is GONE, there's no pulse.

Macgyver

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, you next her. Grow up, go to school, get a job, explore life.

girlsarecrazy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You fulfill the definition of an AFC. Now the ONLY way you will be able to fix things with this girl is to completely ignore her until she tries to initiate a conversation with you. It will make you feel a little better in the long run but i don't think you will ever get her completely back to the way you want things.

At this point, I don't think it will be even worth it as you have already blew it! When you call her crying and try to talk to her all the time, She loses attraction for you. She may still have some feelings you but as you keep trying to talk and see her the feelings will decrease.

Now you must go out and talk to other chicks to boost your confiedence and to make you happy again. If you don't and you don't stay busy, you will find yourself at home just thinking about how you can make things better with this girl. The worse thing you can do is to be alone at this point. Go out, chill with your single guy friends for awhile and go out and meet some new blood. You need to take your mind off this as much as possible. Keep your head up man.

The definitive solution would be NEXT her and move on ASAP. You can use the stuff i said above to have temporary relief but i don't think it will work out in the long run unless you play your cards completely right.

Jackman

Don Juan
Reaction score
DasaniWater said:
So yeah, what do i do? besides NEXT her? Ive been thinking of playing the game on her now, playing hard to get, not being so available etc etc. or when she walks off on me or ignores me i dont take that crap and walk off on her? But its not that simple when we use to have something together, it makes no sense to me. I think things will only get worse if i dont take her crap and i do the same things. i just want to solve all this.

Does anyone have any suggestions on what i should do?? please be NICE

That stuff isn't going to work. It's basically too late for it. These are the sort of things you need to establish before you become exclusive with a woman like you are. As a matter of fact, you'll probibly just piss her off more.

Dump this girl. I don't mean threaten to dump her. I don't mean dump her then take her back. I mean dump her and never look back. You're being abused and taken advantage of. She's walking all over you. And she will dump you eventually. It's coming. It will happen. 100% guarentee.

The only thing you have the power to do now is save your reputation and dignity. Let it be known you're not a doormat, not just to her, but all other women, and you'll have better chances at getting another girl, a better girl sooner. If you wait for her to dump you, you are going to have an extremely difficult time replacing her and you're going to have a long bout with depression.

Pain is coming down the pike either way. Do it your way. Do it in a way you have more contol over. Dump her.

Marlimus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Read the fvcking Don Juan Bible. There is a reason that the acronym 'rtfb' exists, because noobies like you think that a quick fix can cure what is in fact a lifetime of poor social conditioning and dating myths.

To give you some practical advice,

by calling her all the time, spending money on her, and kissing her ass even though she treated you like sh!t, she lost all attraction for you. You gave away all your power and your self-respect. She owns you, and she knows it. A woman wants a man that is not afraid to walk away, a man she can look up to and respect. She does not want to be worshipped and treated like an idol.

If what I said makes know sense to you, please, for your own sake, read the don juan bible.
Bow before a woman and she will kick you. Remember that.

thekhris

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok i just coppy paste this...but im sure it will be help full...to het the point...and beleive me man...i have a bigger problem than you and it completely...fixed my damn prob...

walk away...and make her feel she has somthing to loose...girls have inborn radars so they can smell if your just bullsh+tng.and if they do sence it..this wont work.... wait till she begs... not one time bit atleast 3 to 5 times she begged you well you could accept her back....

Here's a list of what NOT to do if your girlfriend is
breaking up with you.

1) Do NOT fight with her. Fighting ALWAYS creates
tension and kills attraction. Fighting with a woman is useless.
Even if you win the argument, you will still lose the war.

2) Do NOT try to use logic to show her why she should
come back to you. Love is based on FEELINGS, not logic. No
matter how brilliant your logic is, she's still going to leave
you.

3) Do NOT reassure your ex that you have "changed" so
things will be "different from now on". It's like trying to
bail water out of a sinking boat. It won't work. The hole is
still there and your words are not going to mend it.

4) Do NOT keep telling her you love her. She won't
care. All a woman cares about is how much SHE loves YOU...not
the other way around!)

5) Do NOT beg her to come back. The more you beg, the
more she will ignore you.

6) Do NOT try to make her feel guilty about leaving you.
(Examples: "I can't work without you." and "Don't break up
with me during exam period...") It won't work. It will only
make her DREAD being with you even more.

7) Do not act depressed so they will feel bad for you.
Sympathy does NOT equal ATTRACTION!

8) Do NOT talk to her friends to win their support. All
she cares is how SHE fees about you. Even if her friends love you,
they can't make her love you forever. External pressure never
lasts longer. If your girl decides to stay with you, her motivation
has to come from WITHIN.

9) Do NOT spend money on gifts and flowers for her. You
can't buy her heart back with money.

10) Do NOT push her into getting back with you. The more
you push, the more she will PULL AWAY.

These are the most common mistakes guys make during a
breakup. Trust me, you don't want to do ANY of these things.
If you do, I can guarantee you your relationship will be doomed.
You probably won't even get a chance to kiss your girlfriend
goodbye, let alone get her back. I deal with dozens of breakup
cases every week, so I KNOW what I am talking about!

DasaniWater

Banned
Reaction score
WOW!!! All of you guys are completely ****in right. Im very impressed. it actually helped my senses A TON. Thanks everyone. well you are all right, very so true i just wish i came to you guys earlier before i made things drag on worse and worse for 2 months, me trying to force things to be better when she simply wanted space i just made it worse when i tried so hard to fix things between us but it doesnt work that way.

Well here's an update. Well today i kept begging her i cried blah blah i asked her why she doesnt give me another chance and u guys are right, that hole is still there like she described, she also said she doesnt see me as the type of guy that she would be with in the future, adn doesnt want to feel attached any longer and only make me more hurt later and all that. Well yes.. all my friends think im a B1tch for the way i am with her, but i dont care to believe because i think i should act on my love adn not let her slip through my fingers even though im making a very bad decision.

Basically ive became a damn stalker. Okay. so we went to the movies today after school , she finally gave me the oppertunity to hang out with her, well she gave me very mixed signals, on the way at the movies she was pretty cruel, just seemd like she didnt wanna be here and didnt wanna talk. we got to the movies things lightened up, she sweet talks me into buying popcorn igive her a kiss (but im actually kissing her ass??) and i get her the popcorn, i think thinsg aer looking up. I attempt to hold her hand and she refuses very harshly. It leaves me confused god damnit. Well i started to cry, fuk i wish i never cried ever i know its a bad thing i regret so many things, i tell her i wont be the same but that chanec i just might not have again.

So many mixed signals. She gives me a chance but she is still cruel, not even friendly, what type of chance is that? how should i react?

well if there is one thing i know for sure now is to GIVE HER SPACE. everything i do just makes her feel more pressure / annoyed.

Okay so back to why i am officially a stalker. In the movie theater, her parents are out of town so i asked her about it. She told me no about a million times, and said "we arent doing that anymore" basically me sneaking over and having sex and all that. Well i wouldnt really call is sex. most of the sex she stops half ways and doesnt want to do it anymore.. ? its not my fault, although ive been leading to believe it is and that im not good enough. Well anyways.. back to me being a stalker. So i dropped her off. She didnt come home untitl about 10 pm. I arrived at her house at 9 WHEN SHE TOLD ME NOT TO, with some flowers, her sister let me in, i explained how i just wanted to get a chance with my gf and talk to her for the night. I had no intentions of fooling, only in making thinsg better. but of course they got worse.

Well she got very upset that i was there, threw my flowers out and me out as well, well i basically laid down on teh street in front of her house, Really laid down, icould of got ran over, why am i so crazy now? whats gotten into me? this isnt me!!!! well she finally let me in. SHE DRAGS me up stairs, and totally attacks me and says shes horny and i make her feel really great, i eat her out i do all of it, she wants me to fuk her very bad, i told her no no no cus she is only saying this cus shes horny, and that shes only being nice and being sweet and lightening up to me cus shes horny, and then well she is very seductive. well i refused and she told me to lay down and she would suck me off, but instead she hopped her soaked ***** on my dik. She rode it for about 1 1/2 minutes, and then she just stopped. stopped. stopped. got off put her pants on. told me to put mine on. She kicked me out. it was 2 am... She kicked .... me .... out.... didnt even have the sligtest care what she did... well yeah............... i feel............. great................. .. .. . . . . . . . . .. .

ManUnited01

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude...for the love of God, sweet Jesus...

Enough with the fvcking crying, its pathetic.

Enough with buying her things, its pathetic.

Enough with the constant phone calls, its pathetic.

Enough with the stalking, its pathetic.

I sympathise with this girl.

You go against everything the DJ Bible stands for.

Change.

Everything.

Now.

Socialreject

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dump her...

Right NOW! Call her, tell her 'hey what's up, i just called to say i'm dumping you, kthxbye!'

Then get help, read the bible to start, maybe read a few books on "how to: not be a complete doormat".

thekhris

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree to socialreject...do it a polite manner like she is not a big deal....
Man you will noticed the big if she really felt that you dont give a damn about her anymore.... that is called "reverse breakup"...you will ahve the upper hand and she is the one who is begging,,but dont ever ever forget...that you must mainain your focus ..if she realise that your just faking your alpha stance...man you will be in a deep sht!...so as much as possiblle make her beg foe more and never loose your focus...

DasaniWater

Banned
Reaction score
hey guys

Well she was REALLY hott last night and wanted it very bad, sex that is... well.. with the way things are going. well i plan to give her space and not be so lovey dovey and **** and start having fun and stop worrying so much.

but my question is, if we had bad sex last night cus she didnt know how to ride it and things slowed down a bit, she paused, got up off me... well.. thats pretty much how its always been with sex, she always stops half ways and i guess she isnt hott anymore? sometimes she really enjoys it and actually goes until i *** but ive made my mistakes of enjoying it too much..

is it possible that she will still want sex even though the sex we've had wasnt that "amazing" so far? she hasnt given us the chance to actually get really into it to be an all nighter or anything.. so just wonder..

DasaniWater

Banned
Reaction score
because she says shes not going to do this anymore, until shes married.. she always says that but we always get into sex, but lately shes been backing off on every thing not only sex.. so i think it might be possible that it would of been out last chance. and im going nuts. because i wish i could have one more chance cus i know i would give her the best time if she did... i cant believe i ruined my only night of my chances of doing that again. i dontk now why i let her sit on top of me.... i regret it.

im worried because i think she may be slutty even though she was a virgin and so was i.. because the only reason she lightened up to me last night cus she wanted it. once i gave it to her, and then she had her chance she rode me but i made the mistake of not really getting into it and helping her out riding me. but i figured i would let her do the work first then i would get into it but before that chance she stopped and did kind of a slow job and not that well..

she was putting her pants on and i told her that let me do it now that i would do it better and she said shes not going to do this anymore, but she always says that...

then i got her hott again and ate her out but i didnt get to fck her cus she just made me leave before that.......

future dj

Don Juan
Reaction score
dude....you ask everyone for their help and then ignore their advice....read the other posts again....walk away....it's too far gone to fix anything.....

DasaniWater

Banned
Reaction score
Dude.. i am listening to their advices i just asked a question about sex, thats all