Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Guys I am going to snap...

Reaction score
Originally posted by Quickclicker
Another thing I wanted to mention which I think is funny is my front view doesn't resemble my side views at all. I have had girls and guys gossiping with their friends say stuff like, "man, he's like two different people," or "that dude looks like two people in one." My front view looks like a regular half indian half hispanic dude (dark eyebrows, big eyes, mustache, and barely visible gotti) lol. I've had girls smile at me when they see my front view and say he's cute. Then right when I pass by them their like, "oh my, what just happened? he looks like a killer." That's the main reason why I don't know when these girls smile or whatever if they have really SEEN me as corny as that sounds. I don't care about girls right now. That's the least of my problems.
Don't worry about this - this is a non-issue and something that cannot be changed! Focus on your attitude and demeanor that only you have the power to change!!

A lot of Latinos get this comment, bye the way. Girls always say I look mean...it's the eyes and I don't smile, unless I have good reason.

amokk23

Don Juan
Reaction score
You have a good heritage and cutural backround, don't ever loose that. Do a bit of research and study on it if your family is over westernised.

BTW What are you studying in college?

Quote "and she told me that I was doing it on purpose."

Don'y worry sometimes even our parents can do and say
stupid shiet.

Quote I have a little bit of Tourettes,
When you feel like somethings about to pop out, try and make yourself say the phrase * Om *Mani* Padme* Hum * If you don't know what that means do some research.

Its not easy just to change your outlook to life in an instant, I think its nearly impossible. But give it time and make the effort I can bet you that it'll make a difference.

Hows your love life BTW? Have you read the DJ bible? Man, colleges and Uni's are the best place for young people like us , I work in one so I should know :D

Good Luck

Out.

Last edited:

Vigilante7

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL

Were like exactly alike

Im 16, born in Canada, Parents are from India,

Ive got over 200 Cd's of rap and love all aspects of rap as i listen 1.5 hrs a day of it

Ima very compassionate person, im very grateful that im in a safe country compared to many people in India as you see diseases and poverty and i even thought of giving up school and helping needy because we live in sucha selfish world

Just read the advice above and realize YOUR IN 2 DIFFERENT WORLDS.....because your born in India, you have to realize that these 'white north americans' react VERY DIFFERENTLY FROM us......they fluff talk alot more when we usually go staright to the point

but you have to realize that you need to change and adjust your mindset

read the above advice

JohnnyLegard

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man,

I know what it is like to be angry. I was more or less angry several years back, not to the level of having torturing and killing fantasies, but very, very angry nonetheless. I can understand what your going through.

I think your biggest problem is that you just have so much pent up rage inside of you and you don't outlet it in anyway, which is why you have the thoughts that you have. Break some stuff that doesn't mean anything to you, go to the gym and take out all your anger on a punching bag, write about it like what you just did...

Just please don't carry a gun in your car; get rid of it, they're nothing but trouble. Find a friend you can talk to about all the things that bother you, it'll make you feel much better. If someone bothers you, tell them off... it's better than taking it out into action.

I think you might have a low self-esteem. You need to convince yourself that you are an amazing person because frankly, you are. How many people have the balls to admit something like this? Not that many. So know, don't think that you're a good person. If someone want to front you, just forget about it, it's not worth your time. Violence is a necessary thing, but you should always keep it as a last resort.

Also, this is what worked for me. To get over depression I just decided one day to just be happy. No person or thing will make you happy: a girlfriend doesn't solve any problems and neither does a million bucks. It sounds strange, but only YOU can make yourself happy, even if all seems to be hell. The world's actually a nice place, and MOST people are friendly, just keep that in mind. Only a total jackass will try to start a fight with a stranger, and there's really no need to even associate with someone like that, even through fighting.

I hope this helps, and I really do hope the best for you bro. :)

Reaction score
Amokk23,

I just looked it up, the phrase that is, "Om Mani Padme Hum",

Tibetan Buddhists believe that saying the mantra (prayer), Om Mani Padme Hum, out loud or silently to oneself, invokes the powerful benevolent attention and blessings of Chenrezig, the embodiment of compassion. Viewing the written form of the mantra is said to have the same effect -- it is often carved into stones, like the one pictured above, and placed where people can see them.

joey37

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kendog
Ive contacted the FBI, its my duty as the Partiot Act.

I hope you're not joking. I think this guy is a ticking time bomb and the moderators of this forum need to inform the proper authorities about this guy.

THIS IS SERIOUS, IF THE PEOPLE WHO ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS BOARD DON'T TAKE ACTION, YOU WILL BE OPENING YOURSELVES UP TO LITIGATION IF HE DOES SOMETHING!!!!!

I suggest tracing the IP number and letting law enforcement handle it from there. If it's a joke, the douche bag will learn a lesson, if it's real, you quite possibly prevented something big.

Reaction score
Joey,

This guy is crying for help, that is not a crime. Are you going to convict him on his thoughts? Hell, we all will be in prison.

All the advice here was positive and beneficial. Relax and call off the dogs! What is this world coming to...the thought police...homeland security...isn't this what the nazis did, persecute without just cause?

Reaction score
amokk,

He is Indian - I assumed he knew the answer..I posted it for the edification of others on this forum.

What does :p mean?

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Chill out. All of you.

First of all, man, you have to realize that this is a problem with how YOU perceive reality.

I understand what you go through. I was made fun of all through elementary and middle school, so it got to the point when even when people were nice to me, I thought they were mocking me and I blew them off. I became very reclusive and angry. And no one wants to be around you when you're like that. It took a while to get over that.

But stop to think a minute...if everyone's always scowling at you, the only common thread here is you. If you walk around tense and thinking about beating people up who mess with you, then people are going to catch that vibe and react to it. You are creating a self-fulfilling prophecy by thinking (and thus behaving) in a violent and reclusive manner.

YOU need to deal with this. And yeah, on rare occasion, you'll find someone who actually DOES hate you. You know what? F 'em. They're not worth your time. :) But give people a chance.

joey37

Banned
Reaction score
He may need help, he also needs to dealt with by authorities. He's making lightly veiled threats on a public forum.

I alerted the moderators and also called authorities. In this day and age, you can't take chances..

Puertorican lover: If this dude goes out and kills someone, are you gonna say he just needed help?

Reaction score
Joey,

He made no specific threats to anyone or an institution.

I've been calling the police on guys that are shooting up the neighborhood and murdering people, and they do nothing for lack of evidence and when they do find them, they go to jail for a few months. The police have their hands full on actual criminals, let alone to spend time and resources on those thinking about doing something. Impossible!!

No one has been prosecuted on a "if".

amokk23

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
amokk,

He is Indian - I assumed he knew the answer..I posted it for the edification of others on this forum.

What does :p mean?
Chenrezig is the reincarnation of the ancient buddhas which most Hindu religon is based on not just in Tibet.

*edited by user*

Last edited:
Reaction score
Amokk,

That is known. What is your point? what further research is necessary...I wasn't doing a thesis on the topic!

Tai

Don Juan
Reaction score
Joey, you are a ****in moron... what you just did just make things worse, you just enrage him by doing that... are you gonna hold responsible if he hurt someone by what you did?

Dude dont be angry at joey and go out hurting someone... hes an idiot... no cop gonna come knock on your door but you do need help. Talk to someone, seems like your parent dont really understand you, talk to someone thats willing to listen. If you dont have anyone to talk to. You must find a hobbie to keep you busy from thinking negative thoughts.

bp1974

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quickclicker,
It's fairly clear that you are angry. Angry, angry angry. At a guess, I'd say you're angry with your parents, maybe your grandparents, maybe kids you knew at school too. Being angry is ok, it's a normal response to a horrible situation.

When you bottle it up the way you have, it grows and grows until it fills your thoughts and takes over your fantasies. You feel like the angriest person that ever lived, a grenade ready to go off, and that if you explode, you're going to take the whole world with you.

I have information for you. You are not that powerful. Your anger is not that powerful. You are allowed to be angry, and when you are, it will not destroy you, the people you love, or any of the world. It is just an emotion.

From your history, it sounds like you have many years worth of unexpressed anger, which has been coming out in various ways, like Tourette's, throwing things at your family and your violent fantasies.

It doesn't sound like you need meds - you seem to think clearly and have a good head on your shoulders. I have two pieces of advice:

1) Get rid of the gun. You don't need it. It will never help you.

2) See a counsellor that knows about anger management work.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by joey37
He may need help, he also needs to dealt with by authorities. He's making lightly veiled threats on a public forum.

I alerted the moderators and also called authorities. In this day and age, you can't take chances..

Puertorican lover: If this dude goes out and kills someone, are you gonna say he just needed help?
What "lightly veiled threats"? :confused: :rolleyes:

When I get stuck in traffic sometimes, I sometimes visualize getting out and walking along the shoulder of the highway with a semi-automatic weapon and putting a bullet cleanly in the head of all the drivers in front of me who are too stupid to move foward. Am I a menace to society? LOL

This guy is unstable and he's asking for help. Granted, SoSuave may not be the best place, but most of the advice is sound. Rather than trying to help him, you're being a dumbass. So blame your own self if he does anything foolish.

Patriot Act. :rolleyes: