Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Guys...how about ditching the skirts and putting some pants on for a change?

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
METROSEXUALS...WTF???

Ask yourself a question...DO YOU DO THESE THINGS BECAUSE "YOU" LIKE THEM, OR BECAUSE WOMEN "LIKE IT?"

I do these things because I find it rewarding, and being perfectly honest, I love the compliments and attention I get from women. I take care of myself and I love being perceived as having style, good taste, pride in my appearance, good looks and a good physique. I don't understand this anti-metrosexual propaganda.

This idea that pride in appearance and refined qualities are somehow bad is total bullsh!t, because I know that whenever I go out with a group of beer-swilling, jeering macho men, I'm the guy women are looking at, approaching or complimenting, and that's pretty cool with me.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i take big strides in my clothes and appearence too.

that doesnt make anyone metro

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I LIKE WOMEN B/C THEY LOOK LIKE WOMEN
To easy............meh.........Micheal jackon looks like a women, do you like him?

I agree with you on most points however, we are turning into pu$$ies.

Sexual

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you look like some kind of overworked misogynistic homosexual. And the only reason your life is near happy is because ignorance is bliss. Go read a book or continue on with your life as if this place never existed... I know that's what I'll be doing for you.
Thanks for that, lol, I enjoyed it.
00Kevin good comments.

Crank_It_Up

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mr.S
...Come on, the more I look around me, the more I notice what a generation of pvssies we are. Ever since when can a fat bytch pick which guy she's going to go out with and DEMAND boyish good looks, money, a nice car and a six pack in order for someone to pay for her freaking dinner (damn losers)? I mean, wtf is going on with us? The saddest thing about it is seeing men fighting over her butt in a club in order to see who gets to lick her porky behind that night...that is,if they're "good enough" for her to "give them the prescious opportunity to worship her royal self"...
Would you please give me the address of that fat girl fantasy bar, cause I could sell it to a bunch of fat girls and make some easy cash.

Reaction score
This corrupt-minded effeminate acting generation can be blamed on its' drug-induced, homo-symps, sex-crazed parents - the "Baby Booomers" - those born between 1947- 964!!!!

JoeIzHere

Banned
Reaction score
I agree with Mr S. Women are calling themselves PIMPS now. That shows there is a change from the way things have been. We can't lose this race men. I never seen it happening. never saw it coming. them women been readin them books. :D
Have yall ever seen that movie 2 can play that game? That screwed men over.

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How ironic. This thread opposes the wussy mentality and yet at the same time all you "real men" are panicking about losing power to women. This takes fear of women to a whole new level of wussiness.

Chill out guys.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JoeIzHere
I agree with Mr S. Women are calling themselves PIMPS now. That shows there is a change from the way things have been. We can't lose this race men. I never seen it happening. never saw it coming. them women been readin them books. :D
Have yall ever seen that movie 2 can play that game? That screwed men over.
these women are not serious about it. They really can't be pimps unless they are pimping out hot girls.

women don't have to pay for sex. they can ask any guy on the street to fcuk them. which is why only women can be sluts.

A woman who acts like a pimp will most likely end up a cougar anyway. she will become over fcuked and useless. Let them learn the hard way. Life will be their mentor. they will die as if they had never lived and lived like they will never die.

Everyone who is worried about this isn't looking at reality. This only means that women are currently talking **** out of their mouth. They are lost and they are confusing themselves with gender bending. Non of these women are having any success at it because they are not ACTING on what they say. Even when they try they get all emotional and screwed up in the head. What you need to do is observe the actions of women and stop listening to what the feminized media is saying. When you do this you will see that they won't ever amount to much of a threat. They are like chickens with their heads cut off.

honestly, how can a fat stupid ugly feminist hold any significance over your life? The same is true for the effeminate male. How can such a wimp hurt anything you have or change who you are?

If you feel that they are problem then you are letting a whimp and a woman push you around. Pick yourself up man! Everytime they make your blood boil they are pushing you around.

These guys who are feminized often remind me of men who had their balls cut off so that they could take care of the kings harem.

Remember when those wimps are crying in their beds at night and consoling your women. you will be living it up because you know what it means to be a man!

As a man you should realize that best way to confront an issue like this is to take what you want from life.
Take all the girls you want, buy all the nice cars you can, and a find wife that cooks for you.

hmm.. Lets put things into perspective with a short analogy.

Consider yourslef a powerfull warrior / hunter in a small tribe. You are skilled at what you do. You are a provider. You look around and see a few of the men acting like women and not training themselves for next time your tribe is attacked. You also see a bunch of women bit*hin and complaing about all the men. Some of them even think that they can become warriors. Strangely non of the women are paying any attention to those men. They are always coming to you for food and to you for comfort at night. You also know that when the time comes you will be respected by the cheif and you will hold the balance of power.

Now... you have an option.

a) do you blow your mouth off at everyone, kill the effeminate men and beat the women into submission?

or...

b) do you lead by example THROUGH ACTION and continue to provide for yourself and protect the good women that appreciate you.

if you picked a) well you would most likey be killed for attacking your own tribes men and women. Your tribe would later be wiped out during the next attack because their powerfull warrior is dead.

if you picked b) As time went on, some men would follow you and others would continue to serve the women. It would be harder to hunt for food, but you would always have plenty of women at night. Eventually, you or another powerfull warrior would become cheif and take control. Soon after that your tribe would be attacked. All the weaker men and all the foolish women would be killed and raped. Some of your tribe would however still be alive because YOU were their to protect them. And since you lead by example other men followed your path and did the same.

Last edited:

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
B is the easiset answer but that's the reason we have this mess in the first place.Men from way back saw this coming and didn't do ****.

We at least have the power of the internet.If I can un-plug another brutha from the matrix then i damn will try.It;s up to guys like us to lead the way also,but we gotta do directly into the power-source---playing and breaking women.

Some of us will have to sacrifice and live among the hoes for things to change.

Crank_It_Up

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just hope I can go to sleep tonight, knowing the extreme danger we're in from the feminists... maybe I should get some sleeping pills and a note from my mommy. What's wrong with all those guys that don't read the dj bible? Could it be that there are people out there that can think for themselves?