Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Guys Hitting on ur GF!!

illmatic1005

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
how do u handle situation when guys (really good looking, funny, ugly and every other type) hit on ur gf?

i was with my gf the other day and one guy came up behind her to give her a hug from behind and i said "HEY!" and stared him down and he backed off quickyl and offered his hand to shake and i did...

like 10 mins later some other guy (one who hooked up with be4 we went out) kinda like toucher her side/hips when he walked past her in front of me and they just smiled to each other...but i didnt kno what to do..

My question is how do u handle it when guys do this to ur GF in front of u..
I wanna let he guy kno not to disrespect me like that without starting a fight(i'm usually smaller than all the guys lol) and without being OVERLY protective...

i wanna give my gf freedom but not let other guys do that..

any advice?

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
honestly, if a guy just came up behind her and embraced her right in front of me, that would probably really piss me off. I feel your pain

not sure what to do about it, tho

It might solve a lot of your problems if you just beat the sh!t out of one of these guys to set an example. It sounds like you've got a bunch of hyenas running around you who don't respect you whatsoever and don't expect you to do anything about their disrespect.

Ultimately, I think this is more of a male-male issue than anything seriously involving your girlfriend. If a guy comes up and acts like these creeps right in front of me, that's like slapping me in the face. I'm not a violent person, but I'm not sure how I would react to that.

As far as your girlfriend is concerned, if she's responding favorably to these assh0les, judge for yourself whether her IL is really high enough to bother with. If her interest in you is only moderate, next her.

young_gun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post Obsidian.

I don't think your concern is really other guys hitting on your gf (trust me, it WILL happen), it's how your g/f responds to their advances. If your g/f is in the 7-10 range, she will get A LOT of attention from guys, most of who won't care if she has a boyfriend or not. It's disrespectful if they do it in front of you, yes, and it's good for you to be protective of her, just not overly protective.

It's kind of like parents letting their kids go out on the weekends. It's a given that the kid will eventually end up at a party where alcohol and drugs are. You can't stop that from happening, but you can influence their decision about whether they use it or not. Just keep being the best boyfriend for your girlfriend and she'll continue realize that you're better than all those other creeps out there.

Also, make sure you can trust your girlfriend. Sometimes I welcome a situation like this just so that I can be sure that she can be trusted. LOL. Kinda like those sh*t tests they pull on us. But just a little more indirect. If you decide that you can't trust her, you need to drop her immediately. Don't bring yourself down like that for a woman. Trust me, it's not worth the heartache and worry you endure to stay together with her.

Effington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had times where guys will approach my date all the time, if I go to the bathroom or something. I come back and kinda laugh and introduce myself.

It's more about how SHE handles it. If she's flirting and giving IOI's to other guys, that's a little shady. I wouldn't start getting self-conscious about it, though. Jealousy is not very attractive.

dynamicallyidle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to disagree with the advice here.

If you know you're alpha, then trust your first gut instinct reaction.

After a point, it becomes quite beta not to show "jealousy."

For example, if a guy walks up and starts hitting on her, but she is responding coldly, what's the reason to get jealous?

But if a guy is putting his HANDS on her HIPS and they're smiling at EACH OTHER, you better draw the line with her - firmly but calmly. Otherwise, you WILL lose her. And if that same guy comes back, let him also know firmly who her man is.

Mr. Wolf

Banned
Reaction score
illmatic1005 said:
i was with my gf the other day and one guy came up behind her to give her a hug from behind and i said "HEY!" and stared him down and he backed off quickyl and offered his hand to shake and i did...

any advice?

Hahahaha. :kick:

Learn to AMOG.. And learn to ANTI AMOG, which you can use to couter AMOG guys, or to know what ANTI AMOG guy would do..

http://www.bristollair.com/outer-game/techniques/tactics/amog-fr.html

http://www.bristollair.com/outer-game/techniques/tactics/amog-tactics.html

I actually had a guy tell me he would never be as a** as the guy in those articles.. Then I amog him, and he goes all emotional and douche.. AMOG as a way of life brother!

Alkali

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Obsidian said:
honestly, if a guy just came up behind her and embraced her right in front of me, that would probably really piss me off. I feel your pain

not sure what to do about it, tho

It might solve a lot of your problems if you just beat the sh!t out of one of these guys to set an example.
LOL!

Chase12

Don Juan
Reaction score
What i do is just let her do what she wants.. if she messes up its over.. plain and simple..

Now if a guy is trying to hit on her and she hits on him back.. depending on the situation (and if alcohol is involded :D) i would just beat the crap of the guy on her face.. and then dump her.

SLY

Don Juan
Reaction score
honestly i wouldn't care. if she baited then that's her and i would probably dump her. too many other fishes in the sea to get stressed over.

funketekun

Banned
Reaction score
dumping her is not a solution. u guys seems to be brain washed ..Cause whatever she does you would next or dump her..wtf is this crap

Johnny_Kage

Don Juan
Reaction score
First to the original poster: If a guy does something as disrespectful as putting his hands on your girl when you're with her, then he deserves to be AMOG'ed. What you did was fine because it got the result you were looking for (he left because of something you did; thus, you looked alpha). I wouldn't beat a guy up for that because that's an overreaction. Violence is beta and should be avoided except in the most extreme circumstances.

Your girl smiling at an ex hook-up isn't that bad. She's simply acknowledging that she knows him (do you expect her to ignore him?). Your response (non-reactive) was fine.

To the other posters: If your girlfriend cares so little as to flirt with another guy right in front of you, just imagine what she's doing when you're not around. This is extreme disrespect and definitely grounds for a next.

Anti-Dump Machine: I've heard of various concepts similar to this, but they were never presented in this fashion. I like a lot of it, especially the part about success = having women around interested in you. However, I disagree with the idea that one cannot create interest or further develop the interest. If you raise attraction, you raise interest.

Also, girls are naturally flaky. Many people in general are inflexible. Just because they flake a few times doesn't mean they are inflexible. Furthermore, determining flexibility can easily be done while eliciting values (if there are any community guys here, they know what I'm talking about). I do agree, however, that if they flake multiple, they should be sent on their merry way.

This idea seems geared more towards relationships and possible marriages. If a guy just wants to have sex with the girl, who cares if she's inflexible?

- Kage

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This idea seems geared more towards relationships and possible marriages.
Yeah, it is geared toward relationships, and this thread is about a relationship -- so AD's Machine is applicable. If all you care about is sexing hors, then no, you don't have to worry about AD's Machine at all.

VashStampede

Don Juan
Reaction score
If your girl doesn't have a problem with guys hugging and touching her affectionately like that then she shouldn't be bothered when you do it to other girls. Most likely she WILL be bothered just like you are. But do it anyway just to let her know what she is allowing in the relationship.

As for getting other guys to back off, i always just stare at them like im gonna eat them, even when they try be charming. I dont make it obvious so that it looks like jealousy, it just looks like i value that person as very low value. Kinda look at the girl like you value her a little less because she is affiliated with this guy in some way.