Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

guys been with any older women??

chance

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you guys been in a relationship with an older woman?

i have but not by a big age difference. the woman i really like now is over 30. i think even late 30's and i'm only 26. but i look older sometimes. have you ever been with women twice ur age?

Last edited:

disgustipated

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The same woman at 20 that is 40 and twice your age will not be twice your age even in just 1 year. So chances are you won't find a lot of that.

@ 33 I was with a 46 year old. I did a lot of things wrong as far as maintaining the relationship but in the end she wasn't worth it anyway. Sex was great though. I don't know if it's something about that age or what but she definitely had a good attitude towards sex.

Something that bummed me out though....I thought there was no way a 46 year old would still be playing games at that age but I was wrong. If you get with someone that old forget about them being anyone else than what they show you, they are set in their ways. At the first sign of bull**** I shoulda bounced and not just let **** go/build up.

I would definitely do it again but approach the non sexual stuff much differently.

bish0p

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
disgustipated said:
@ 33 I was with a 46 year old. I did a lot of things wrong as far as maintaining the relationship but in the end she wasn't worth it anyway. Sex was great though. I don't know if it's something about that age or what but she definitely had a good attitude towards sex.

Something that bummed me out though....I thought there was no way a 46 year old would still be playing games at that age but I was wrong. If you get with someone that old forget about them being anyone else than what they show you, they are set in their ways. At the first sign of bull**** I shoulda bounced and not just let **** go/build up.

I would definitely do it again but approach the non sexual stuff much differently.
My experience was the same.

I was 24 when I dated my first cougar (40). I've always had a thing for older women, especially when I was younger...it must have had something to do with my high school years and always wanting to screw the teachers I was attracted to.

With those women, I just screwed them and left them or never heard from them again. Then back in 2008, I dated a 40 year old for 1.5 years and for the life of me, I don't know how I let it go on for so long and how I developed oneitis for that chick....sh*t still haunts me.

Anyways, she is the reason as to why I first started coming to this forum. In my experience, many of these women do want relationships and it's just something I would say isn't really worth it. As the above poster said, they are pretty set in their ways and will cause you a lot of unnecessary drama.

Can't say I won't do it again, because I still have that damn fetish in me but if I ever end up the situation again, I'll just pump em and dump em.

Reaction score
I slept with a 34 year old at age 19 (that is, I was 19), anyways it was okay sex, the oral sex wasn't fun for me and I mean receiving it.. eh well, giving it was kind of gross for me too, she really looked something attractive for her age, thin, blonde, probably an 8 on a scale of 11. Overall not my kind of thing, I'd rather someone younger than me.

PappyS

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've banged a couple of older women. Basically their bodies don't look as good (more sagging and wear and tear) and their vaginas tend to be loose.

On the plus side a lot of them have skills because they're experienced. Also, if you're young and good looking they won't play as many games as the women your own age.

chance

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Im Talking About Relationships, I Dont Care If U Banged Them!

PappyS

Don Juan
Reaction score
chance said:
Im Talking About Relationships, I Dont Care If U Banged Them!
All I can say about relationships with older women is "don't". Screwing a couple of cougars is fine if you're young. It'll give you some experience. If you're young and horny you'll bang anything anyway, so who cares if she's not a 19 year old hottie.

But older women aren't good relationship material, especially not for younger guys. They have baggage and issues. If you give them a chance they'll try to lay that crap on you. So when it comes to cougars pump and dump is the best policy.

chance

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well everyones saying older women are the best for long term and are the most mature. now you guys are saying they aren't. well then im pretty fuked then cause young girls are definitely not for long term either! although the woman i am with is asian and a virgin. she might not have any baggage because shes never been with a man. well nothing serious anyway.

NoCommitments

Don Juan
Reaction score
NO! I like my girls young. Im in my 30's & if the girl isn't tight I can't be aroused.
I just banged a 40yr old with 2 kids! What a mess. never again! She's beautiful but the stretch marks & pancake tits were disgusting!!! I couldn't even get hard! I blamed the condoms. I made her orgasm but it was tough

For relationships yea the older chicks sometimes are better. But I wrote o another thread that some of the older chicks are crazier than the younger ones. so really it's all about feelin em out bro! No age guarantees stability with any person

BigJimbo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
chance said:
errm, i meant have you been in a relationship with an older woman :)

the actor aaron johnson, 20 years old, have a baby together with his girlfriend taylor wood, 43.

http://www.bittenandbound.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/Aaron-Johnson-and-Sam-Taylor-Wood.jpg
You do realize that a 43 year old woman having a kid is like winning the lottery. Americans have been lied to. If you want a child marry a female at least in her early 20's. If not you will be spending much money on fertility treatments.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
AFAIC I don't want kids. BTW, I'll date an older woman any day of the week over a younger woman.