Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

guy trying to pick up ur gf

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was wondering what would be the best reaction if a guy tried to pick up your gf in front of you, I mean, let's say you're out with your girl for a walk, and then he comes and starts to flirt etc with your gf.

Would you just be quiet and see what your gf does?
or would you wait a bit and then say something to the guy like **** off or something?

Cerwin Vega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"DUDE! That shirt is SO badass, I bet you pull tons of ass wearing it, where did you buy it from?" *pat on the sholder*
-"bla bla bla"
"You look just like my friend Joe, he's such a nice guy...honey, did I ever tell you about Joe? He's the nicest guy I know...*shakes hand with guy* Nice meeting you man! Stay nice!" go on like nothing happened

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
1. Grab your girl and make out with her. Women like this, and it makes the guy standing there feel like 3 cents waiting for change lol*.

If you want to be a real ball buster, role play that you don't know your girl. "You're cute. Let's make out." Then kiss her hard. She'll love this.

*This is more appropriate for the bar/club.

Or

2. Direct the come on to yourself to make your girl laugh and make him sound gay.

Random guy: Damn you got a fine a$s.

You: Thanks man. Must be these jeans I bought.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My main plate works in a pub, where I met her.

Sporadically, I go to the bar to wait for her and just sit and read the news. She has guys hitting on her ALL THE TIME. Fat ones, greasy ones, hot ones, geeky ones, old ones. I ignore the whole lot of it. I may be wrong, but any kind of (immediate) reaction is going to reek of insecurity. No harm to engage with the guy later on, but any confrontation at the time will undoubtedly come-off as mate guarding.

What I do is make sure I am seen chatting with other women too.

Last time I was in the pub, some hot Argentinians invited me over to their table, thinking I was on my own. I ended up sitting with them for a couple of hours, basically having a speed-date with three women, right in front of her! Within 10 minutes of me sitting down at that table, my girl was bringing me free beer and snacks to the table.

The only way to regain a woman's attention is to pay her no attention. You're not going to see every guy that ever flirts with her, so why tie yourself up in knots over the times you do. Just talk to someone else for a while.

Cerwin Vega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheMonkeyKing said:
My main plate works in a pub, where I met her.

Sporadically, I go to the bar to wait for her and just sit and read the news. She has guys hitting on her ALL THE TIME. Fat ones, greasy ones, hot ones, geeky ones, old ones. I ignore the whole lot of it. I may be wrong, but any kind of (immediate) reaction is going to reek of insecurity. No harm to engage with the guy later on, but any confrontation at the time will undoubtedly come-off as mate guarding.

What I do is make sure I am seen chatting with other women too.

Last time I was in the pub, some hot Argentinians invited me over to their table, thinking I was on my own. I ended up sitting with them for a couple of hours, basically having a speed-date with three women, right in front of her! Within 10 minutes of me sitting down at that table, my girl was bringing me free beer and snacks to the table.

The only way to regain a woman's attention is to pay her no attention. You're not going to see every guy that ever flirts with her, so why tie yourself up in knots over the times you do. Just talk to someone else for a while.
Fvcking repped!

Eph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You say nothing, and look bored. She'll see your expression, and feel guilty about making you wait, and so will try to hurry up the conversation with the other guy.

If you say anything, you lose this effect. She no longer feels guilty, because now, you are part of the conversation (however indirectly). There was an excellent article on this over at girlschase.com. I can't seem to find it.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Nothing

In the world of pimpin' and hoin', hoes aren't suppose to even to make eye contact with another pimp. To do so is to give the pimp that's tryin' to knock you for your hoe permission to holla at her. Now I say that to say this, your game is suppose to be so tight that she wouldn't even entertain the thought of being receptive to another man's advances. She'll either ignore him, tell him that that she has a boyfriend, of if push comes to shove, "F*ck off."

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
(If it's not a physically threatening situation) I just stand there, calm and relaxed with a smile, and watch the fun.

If you've done your reading, you would know that saying absolutely nothing trumps any and all words.

Your woman, standing there listening to the pick-up guy, isn't going to hear past the first sentence of his routine. Once she realizes that you're just standing there while some guy is hitting on her, the hamster will be staring at you, not him, wondering: "why won't he get rid of this guy for me?"

You don't need to heckle the guy, you don't need to start a fight, you don't need to do a d&mn thing... and you'll still appear to be more "Alpha" to your gal.

Some of the masters may be following, some may be disagreeing, so before there are a bunch of :cuss: responses, let me explain MY dynamics.

This happens to me often, and I know it's happening when I'm not standing there, too. How does she handle it when I'm not standing there? I'm still ƒucking her in my bed any night I chose to, so it matters naught.

1. I am confident that she loves me more than I love her.

2. I am confident that I am not so invested in her that she couldn't just walk off with the guy and my world would not be crushed.

3. I am only as good as my options.

4. I am confident that I don't own her, she's free to go at any time. I know she choses to be with me only until the day she choses not to be.

5. The guy has some cajones, and I know that he has to prove himself to have higher value to her. So, I afford him an opportunity to speak, for, if nothing else, his bumbling is an opportunity to increase my gals attraction to me. Besides, it's rude to interrupt. I'll speak when spoken to.

6. I'm not getting hit on, it's not my problem. I'd say that I wasn't interested just like a woman would tell any guy they weren't interested. It's not her first time being approached.

So... What happens with the gal?

(this is a hybrid-paraphrasing of several instances and different gals, but the interactions have all been pretty much the same; outcomes, too.)

Her: :cuss: "WHY DIDN'T YOU DO ANYTHING?"
Vulpine: (still calm) "Like, beat him into paste?"
Her: :cuss: "You just stood there!"
Vulpine: (now smirking) "I could've called 911, I suppose."
Her: "WHY didn't you HELP me?"
Vulpine: (smirk gone, now scowling) "Help you say 'I'm not interested'?" **makes a series of gestures illustrating reaching up her crotch and making the puppet mouth move** "No thanks, HE is the only one that could possibly get MYYYY kitty moist." (in a mocking girl voice)
Her: :mad: "You coulda... shoulda... [blah x 3]"
Vulpine: :rolleyes: "That wasn't the first time you've been hit on. It happens when I'm not with you. This was probably far less awkward. You knew I was standing next to you, and, you could be thanking me."
Her: "Hmm..." :eek: "I'm sorry, you're right, thanks."

We throw around the concept "any woman who will be stolen isn't worth stealing", but few internalize it. What if Mr. Smooth managed to get girly-girl to walk off with him and leave me standing there? Well, that problem just solved itself, better now than later when there is more invested.

Besides, I'd rather have it happen in front of my face than behind my back, which it will anyway if you don't have your game tight.

Save the "don't take disrespect" crap, this has nothing to do with respect, it has to do with attraction. Words vs. Actions - you have a higher probability of decreasing attraction by reacting to the situation. You can stand there with the sale assumed in quiet power bogarting the frame of both of them. Open your mouth, and, you had better be ready for recovering your frame.

Castles remain: women tour castles for hundreds of years after they are built ...even the broken castles. And they'll pay money to do it. A single guy lobbing arrows at the Castle will run out of arrows long before the Castle crumbles. The maidens inside will be more scared of a few arrows than the Castle.

********edit********
Maximus Rex said:
Now I say that to say this, your game is suppose to be so tight that she wouldn't even entertain the thought of being receptive to another man's advances. She'll either ignore him, tell him that that she has a boyfriend, of if push comes to shove, "F*ck off."
I KNOW Maximus Rex gets it. :yes: :rockon:

*****EDIT 2*****

I took a while to typing the post...
Eph said:
You say nothing, and look bored.
Eph gets it, too!

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
its all up to here to reject him hard ...if she entertains him at all you need to let her go.. when alone she has men try her all day and some she will flit with and some she may F but its important that she not disrespect you to your face,..

logicallefty

Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
its all up to here to reject him hard ...if she entertains him at all you need to let her go.. when alone she has men try her all day and some she will flit with and some she may F but its important that she not disrespect you to your face,..
Agreed.

Say nothing. Then give her "the look" letting her know you are not pleased. Give her a minute or two to walk herself out of the situation. If she does not, get up and walk outside. Wait another couple minutes. If she doesn't follow you out there, get the F out of Dodge. Go somewhere else. Ignore her calls/texts . bye.. :wave:

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's should be all on her to reject him. After all, he is another Don Juan just doing his job and trying to mack a chick. Probably the way you got her in the first place lol.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
muahah perfect thread man! This happened to me last night.

One of my GFs "guy friends" was at the same bar, they were talking and he tried to get her to come back to his house. I lold, and said to her, "Go". THen started chatting up another girl.

She didn't go. Go figure.

SPEAK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Play it cool. I disagree with everyone saying to knock the guy down by calling him nice or casually making fun of his shirt or something. Just relax and watch the show. Pretend it is your girl's brother who saw her out in public and had to say hi.

A chump will get protective and a girl can smell this from a mile away.

By playing it cool and letting the guy try and pick up your girl you are accomplishing a few things:

1) you are showing that you are confident enough that you don't have to get into a **** measuring contest with this guy [girls like this]

2) You are sizing up your girl's reaction. If she starts flirting heavily with him, she's not really a quality girl is she? NEXT - her loss.

Here is how I would play a situation like this out, where say, I'm at the club with my girl and we are drinking at a table. A douchey dude comes up, sits down, and starts gaming my girl.

Douche (to my girl): "Hey you seem bored, my name's Douche. Want to do some shots".

Girl: Hi Douche, my name's girl. Oh hehe, I'm not bored I'm just out with Don Juan on a date (she looks like she wants to do shots).

Me: Hi Douche, my name's Don Juan (shake his hand). Now that you mention it Girl, you do look a little bored. Shots with Douche sounds like just what you need! (Insert big ass smile here). I'm gonna go tear the dance floor up , you two go have fun!

The key here is that you talk to this guy like any other guy, and you don't let your insecurity or jealousy show. If you pull this off with the usual magic recipe of ****y and funny (whilst being less of douche than the suitor), she is almost guaranteed to come back to you within a few minutes. If not, go have some fun with some other girls. If all else fails, get out of there and count yourself lucky for identifying her as a ****ty girl as early as possible.

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
alright.

but if the guy persisted and your gf had problems getting rid of him, would it be ok to say something (at this point, not before) like: "hey dude, fuc-k off"
grab your girl and continue your way?

I say this cause Ive been watching some videos about pick-up , or about 'pranks' in which the dude is way too persistent in front of her boyfriend you know? the girl says no thanks I have a boyfriend, but the dude continues anyway asking for her number etc.