Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Guy Gets Girl

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't read a dating book in a while and that's because I believed I read all of the best ones already, the rest seem to be crap or rehashed. Well, that is until I got this book called Guy Gets Girl. It's a book written by an actual women. This is not a new development, dating books for men have been written by women for a while now. But this woman sounds like she's actually the legit types that guys approach, whereas the others not so much, or as she puts it, are divorced.

I've only read 20 pages so far but I've learned far more about women than any guy has ever told me. One line really strikes it for me:

When women get mad at a man - we get mad at all men, not just one.
I've seen this advice before, in fact it's one of the first things I've learned. What makes this so different? Because she knows first hand and she's able to give us a better image of the situation.

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've read that book too, and that line stuck out to me too, and it's true. That's why if a woman doesn't even give you a chance and ****s on your from the get-go, it's ALL her and not you. She could be having her period. She could be hating ALL men at the moment.

Women never bother me anymore because I've gotten positive responses from several of them, that one bad apple every now and then isn't gonna phase me.

There are just BAD people out there no matter what. Even BAD whole sections of the country, like a social disease. Living in a place where everyone is really friendly or smiles/makes eye-contact can do wonders for your social/psychiatric health. You can't help but to grow and become a healthy well-rounded person because of the healthy well-rounded people you don't know walking around you.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Damn, I wonder if you can make that book a free download for us upcoming DJs!